剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
我做错了吗
Was I wrong there?
格拉迪斯是吗 抱歉打扰你
Gladys, right? Sorry to bug you.
想和你换点奶油燕麦派
Was hoping to trade you for some of them oatmeal cream pies you got.
小卖♥♥店卖♥♥完了
Commissary's all out.
你拿什么换
What are you offering?
我的独门秘方
My own little recipe.
桃子冻里的汁喝起来爽滑可口
The juice from the peach cups makes for a smooth finish.
你肯定爱吃奶油派
You must love you some cream pie.
它能让我回想起少女时代
Takes me back to my girlhood.
在这里总得有个想头
I've been needin' an escape from this place.
三个换一个行不
How's about three for one?
果然没骗我 真的很爽滑
Mmm. You weren't kidding. This is smooth.
上辈子 我肯定是个葡萄酒商
Another life, I could've been a vintner.
你这存货不少啊 你是中彩票了怎么着
Hey, quite a haul you got. You win the numbers or something?
意外之财
Shit's rigged.
我叔艾迪终于死了
My Uncle Eddie finally died.
那个老变♥态♥把一切都留给了我
Old pervert left everything to me.
大腿是没白坐
Guess all that sitting on his lap finally paid off.
- 放长线钓大鱼 他怎么死的 - 他们说是心脏病
- Gotta play the long game. How'd he die? - They said it was a heart attack,
但我总觉得和伟哥和皮带有关
but something tells me there was Viagra and a belt involved.
他把所有财产都留给你了
He leave you any property?
咋了 想买♥♥啊
Why? You in the market?
聊天嘛
Oh, just making conversation.
我没想探底
I didn't mean to pry.
就是聊天嘛
Not for nothing,
但我总觉得原味的多力多滋最好吃了
but I always felt original flavor Doritos were the only one worth their salt.
因为你从来没吃过 这是熏辣椒口味的
'Cause you never had these. These are smoked chili flavored.
扯淡
Bullshit.
没扯
Bulltrue.
你要是没吃过的话 一定会把你辣翻的
They've got a kick that'll put hair on your chest if you don't already got it.
能给我一袋尝尝吗
Mind throwing a bag in for me?
你那私酒还真不错
That hooch was good.
你不会真以为我能信你那套艾迪叔叔的鬼话吧
You didn't really think I was gonna go for that Uncle Eddie bit, did you?
那就试试嘛
Was worth a shot.
来人啊 她要杀我
Somebody help! She's trying to kill me!
等等 等等 该死
Wait, wait. Goddamn!
你个死贱♥人♥ 你
You motherfucking bitch! You--
卡萝尔和芭芭 但是我是最后一个
Carol and Barb? But I'm in last place!
我的老天 我们刚把卡罗尔送去行政隔离室
Oh, my God. We just moved Carol to Ad Seg.
芭芭这几年都没犯过事
And Barb hasn't had an incident in years.
你该感谢你那位亲爱的新行政官
Well, you can thank your beloved new commissioner.
你不懂 我真的需要这笔钱
You don't understand, Al. I really need this money.
托尼·罗宾斯刚刚延长了他和皮特·保罗的巡演
Tony Robbins just extended his tour with Pitbull,
有了卡萝尔和芭芭 我永远不会得分的
and I'm never gonna get any points with Carol and Barb.
- 你干嘛做出那种表情 - 什么表情 我没做任何表情啊
- Why do you have that face? - What face? I don't have a face.
这是干嘛呢 查普曼呢
This is bullshit! Where's Chapman?
要是我必须猜的话 我觉得她被关禁闭了
If I had to guess, I'd say she's being dragged to SHU right about now.
所以你们还是好好练习躲球技能吧
So you better work on your dodging skills.
其实 她就在你身后
Actually, she's right behind you.
我还以为得有一阵子见不到你呢
I didn't think I'd be seeing you for a while.
我知道是你把毒品放进我鞋子里的
I know that you put drugs in my shoe.
我不怕你
And I'm not afraid of you.
我觉得你比看上去还要蠢
I guess you're dumber than you look.
失陪一下 我要去训练球队了
Excuse me. I have an intramural to win.
好了 姑娘们 砸也砸够了吧
All right, ladies. I think that that's enough pegging for right now.
这就是他原话
That's what he said.
他是谁
Who's he?
大家都跑起来
Let's see some sprints.
好吗 你们清楚怎么训练跑到墙那里 开始吧
Okay? You guys know the drill, so up against the wall. Let's go.
很高兴看到你回来 队长 感觉训练都要变味儿了
Glad to have you back, captain. Things was getting weird.
好 听我命令
All right, on my mark.
准备就绪 预备
Ready. Get set.
开始
Go!
啊 我受伤了
Ahhh, I'm hurt!
她跑得太快撞到我了
She ran into me. She was running too fast.
就像我一直说的 踢球游戏太危险了
Like I been saying all along, this kickball thing is way too dangerous.
或许我们应该为了安全取缔它
Maybe we should cancel it. For safety.
她看起来伤得不轻
She looks hurt.
光脖子以上的伤就至少要算五分
I'm counting at least five points from the neck up alone.
我早就想到了
I am way ahead of you.
严格地说 她不是因为踢球而受的伤
Technically, she didn't get hurt because of kickball,
她是因为跑步才受的伤
she got hurt because you were running.
没错 不踢球的时候也能跑步
That's true. Running is not kickball-dependent.
你说的是真的
Are you serious?
她的鼻梁骨都塌成那样了
Her nose bone probably got pushed back into her brain.
- 踢球游戏差点害死她 - 抱歉
- Kickball may have killed her. - Sorry.
你的因果推论实在有些牵强
The line of causality is really tough here.
你们继续训练 跑的时候小心看路
I say you keep playing. Next time, watch where the heck you're going.
- 你觉得呢 阿尔 - 同意
- What do you think, Al? - Agreed.
没必要因小失大
No sense ruining a good thing over one accident.
好多血啊 我们应该叫救护车吗
That is a lot of blood, though. Think we should radio the EMTs?
对
Yeah.
别担心 我只是来拿我的东西
Don't worry. I just came to get my shit.
我不想在这个令人厌恶 压抑的地方再多呆一秒钟
I don't wanna spend another second in this stanky-ass, depressing place.
- 阿尔达 - 好 我不想再听你说一个字
- Aleida. - Yeah. I don't wanna hear another word.
你们这些该死的白人男的都一样 一群怂包
You fucking white boys are all the same. A bunch of pussies.
把包放下
Put the bag down.
嘿 别碰我 我说过我已经受够了
Hey, don't touch me. I said I'm done.
瑞奇
Ricky!
等一下 奶奶
One second, Nana!
我们做了三个月
We do this for three months.
赚足够的钱让你把孩子们接回来 或许还能买♥♥个更大的地方
Get enough money for you to get your kids back, maybe get a bigger place.
然后我们就不做了 明白吗
And then we're out, you understand?
三个月 三个月根本赚不够钱
Three months? Three months ain't enough time to get shit.
要是装满整个盒子就不会了
It is if we fill the whole containers, not just the bottoms.
你说得对 关于我的生活 我一直过得浑浑噩噩
Look, you were right. Okay? About my life. I've been going through the motions,
到处找点小乐子 但基本上一事无成
living for little highs here and there, but mostly doing nothing.
后来我遇到了你 突然间 我每天早上起床都有了动力
Then I met you, and all of a sudden, I'm excited to get up in the morning.
我能感觉到我他妈还活着
I actually feel like I'm fucking alive.
感觉自己能成就丰功伟业
Like I can do shit. Like, manly shit.
我不知道我还会有这样的感觉 我不能回到以前的样子
I didn't know that I could feel this way. I can't go back to the way it was before.
所以我要跟你一起干
So I guess that means I'm all in.
我很高兴你终于明白有我你有多么幸运了
I'm glad you finally understand how lucky you are to have me.
等等 难道你奶奶听不到我们吗
Wait. Ain't your nana gonna hear us?
她的双耳听力都丧失了百分之七十
She has over 70% hearing loss in both ears.
- 我要让你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥ - 好 来吧
- I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you. - Yeah, you are.
哦
Oh.
索菲娅
Sophia.
嗯
Uh...
谢谢你的到来
Thank you for coming in.
这是塔尼亚
This is Tania.
我是塔尼亚·费尔南德斯 很高兴见到你
Tania Fernandez. Pleasure to meet you.
塔尼亚已经欣然同意为你辩护
Tania has graciously agreed to represent you in your case.
嗯 我相信这个案子可能会为数以百计的正在遭受痛苦的人们
Yes. I believe this case has the potential to set an important precedent
树立一个重要的先例
for the hundreds of men and women who are currently suffering--
你就此打住吧 我不打算起诉了
Let me stop you right there. I'm not going to sue.
什么
What?
我只想亲口告诉你 我不打这场官司了
I just wanted to tell you in person. I'm not gonna fight this.
为什么不打了
Why not?
我会见了管理与惩教公♥司♥的高级副总裁
I met with the senior vice president of MCC.
- 别说是琳达·弗格森 - 就是琳达·弗格森
- Please don't say Linda Ferguson. - Linda Ferguson.
她给我提供了一笔补偿金 我决定接受
She offered me a settlement and I decided to take it.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
允许我插一句嘴
If I may interject.
在我看来 这个案子你胜诉的几率比较大
From my point of view, you actually have a really good chance of winning this case.
你能保证我肯定会赢吗 因为她答应给我30万美金
Can you promise me I'll win? Because she just promised me $300K,
钱这会儿已经转到我的账户了
which is being transferred into my bank account as we speak.
那你能帮助的那些女囚呢
What about all the women you could be helping?
- 美味姐呢 你欠她 - 我不欠别人的
- What about Taystee? You owe it to her--- I don't owe nobody shit.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表