剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
如果我遇上了这个写信人
If I met this letter-writer,
我会说 你身上有两点我不喜欢
I'd say, "There are two things I don't like about you.
- 你的脸 - 别这么针对啊
- Your face--" - Well, sass it down a notch.
这个写信人应该因为把世界变得更糟糕了而把自己掐死
Well, this writer should suffocate herself for making the world a worse place.
干嘛啊你
What the hell?
你明白你今天说的所有话
You understand that everything you say here today
都是宣誓之后说的 而且被录音了 在将来可能会被用在法庭上
is under oath and will be recorded and may be used during trial?
我知道
I do.
请说出你的全名以便法庭记录上
Please state your full name for the court record.
约瑟夫·塞尔瓦托·卡普托
Joseph Salvatore Caputo.
卡普托先生 你能描述一下你和被告
Mr. Caputo, can you describe the nature of your relationship
塔莎·杰斐逊女士的关系的本质吗
with the defendant, Ms. Tasha Jefferson?
杰斐逊女士是我在
Ms. Jefferson was an inmate under my care
利奇菲尔德惩教所看管的犯人
at the Litchfield Correctional Institution.
你是那个惩教所典狱官吗
And you were warden of this facility?
理论上讲是 人力活动主任
Technically, the director of human activity
但这是公♥司♥官方的说法
but that's corporate speak.
杰斐逊女士还担任了我的秘书助理的这一职责
Ms. Jefferson was also assigned work duty as my secretarial assistant.
我亲自选的 我要加上
Personally chosen by me, I might add,
由于她在我们的模拟工作博览会上表现的最好
due to her placing first in our mock jobs fair.
你会怎么描述你们的工作关系呢
How would you describe your working relationship?
我要说她是个完美的助手
I'd say she was an excellent assistant.
她非常专心于工作
She was very dedicated to her job.
易于鼓励 易于批评
Easy to motivate, amenable to criticism.
固执 但是态度端正
Stubborn, but a great attitude.
她放弃了她应得的一部分打电♥话♥的机会
She dropped her fair share of phone calls,
不过 替她解释一下 在利奇菲尔德打电♥话♥很棘手的
but, in her defense, the phones could be tricky at Litchfield.
我们的工作关系很好
We had a good working relationship.
你去过古巴农场吗
You ever been to Farmer Cubana?
他们有最好的手撕烤肉三明治
They have the most incredible pulled pork sandwich.
现在是上午九点
It's 9:00 a.m.
这是早午餐的美妙之处 如果你可以在两点吃法式吐司
That's the beauty of brunch. If you can have French toast at 2:00,
那你就可以在早上吃烧烤 你懂吧
you can have barbeque in the morning, you know.
你不喜欢吃早午餐 还是
Not a brunch person, or...
我读到过为了消化好 你在11点之前只能吃水果
I read you should only eat fruit before 11:00 for the digestion.
我知道另外一个地方 它叫城市灵魂
Uh, I know this other place. It's called Urban Soul.
他们有这种现做的蓝草三重奏 它们棒极了 还有无限续杯的香槟配橙汁
They have this live bluegrass trio, they're amazing, and bottomless mimosas.
在我听起来一定也不好玩
That don't sound fun to me.
我们可以去好市多超♥市♥ 我们可以买♥♥点迷迭香烧鸡
Uh, we could go to Costco. We get a rotisserie chicken
然后去看看公园里免费的老鹰乐队
and check out the free Eagles cover band in the park.
这些东西我都不喜欢
I don't like none of those things.
拜托 我是说 这 我可以休假一整天
Come on, I mean, it's... I have the whole day off.
你在周末一般都做什么 你知道 和你的男朋友们
What do you normally do on the weekends? You know, with your boyfriends?
没有任何一个周末不是在特卖♥♥的 周六是我最重要的日子
Ain't no weekends when you're in sales. Saturday is my biggest day.
人们终于回到家可以给我开门了
People finally home to open their doors.
那我买♥♥下你一般在周六卖♥♥出去的货怎么样
What if I bought what you make on a typical Saturday?
- 四箱 - 成交
- Four cases. - Deal.
我是说五个 你得把周日的钱也付了 因为通勤的问题
I meant five. And you gotta pay for Sunday, too, 'cause of the commute.
好吧
All right.
如果你饿了 我知道有一个地方做的莫封戈特好吃
If you're hungry, I know a place that makes amazing mofongo.
- 莫封戈 - 莫封戈 你会喜欢的
- Mofongo? - Mofongo. You're gonna love it.
蠢货 你不能再多给我一段时间吗
Pendejo, you couldn't give me another minute?
是啊 你真是个绅士啊
Yeah, you're a real gentleman, huh?
小心点别踩到我的东西 混♥蛋♥
Yo, be careful with my shit, bro.
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪儿了
Where the hell you been?
我一整晚都在联♥系♥你
I've been callin' you all night.
这是我的衣服吗
Is that my shirt?
你很生气 因为它没和你其他的东西一起被扔在地上吗
You pissed it's not on the sidewalk with all your other shit?
如果你交了你的房♥租 那就不会这样了
If you'd paid your half, it wouldn't be.
房♥东这次派他妻子来的 所以我不能给他撸管了
The landlord sent his wife this time, so I couldn't jerk him off.
我妈妈已经开着搬家公♥司♥的卡车来了
My mom's on her way with a U-Haul,
但她被卡在了桥下 她得等拖车过去
but she got wedged under a bridge, she gotta wait for a tow truck.
我不想和你妈妈住一起
I don't wanna live with your mother.
很好 因为我不会邀请你的
Good, 'cause you're not invited.
我的妈妈不相信女人 你要去找别的地方住
My moms don't trust women. You gotta find somewhere else.
对我的东西小心一点
Yo, be careful with my shit.
别光站在那儿
Don't just stand there.
你没见过别人被轰出去吗
Ain't you never seen somebody be evicted before?
去找箱子还有甜甜圈
Go get boxes and donuts.
我真高兴你决定过来了
I'm so happy you decided to come.
我要和你讲 可以和不会评判你的人在一起非常棒
I'm telling you, it's lovely to be around people who don't judge you.
你确定一些D区的人会过来吗
And you're sure some D-Blockers will be in here?
非敌对 倾向竞技的那些
Non-hostile, athletically-inclined ones?
这是个安全的地方
This is a safe space.
被扔进大海 在脖子上缠上重石
"...be thrown into the sea, with a millstone tied around their neck
而不是让这些小人失足
than to cause one of these little ones to stumble."
所以照看好自己
"So watch yourselves.
如果你们的兄弟姐妹对你不利了 指责他们
If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them,
如果他们忏悔了 原谅他们
and if they repent, forgive them."
有信仰的人都是平和的人
Religious people are a peaceful people.
- 即使他们对你不利 - 历史上不是
- "And even if they sin against you..." - Not historically.
每天七次
"...seven times in one day
然后他来找了你七次 说 我忏悔 你必须原谅他们
and come back to you seven times, saying, 'I repent,' you must forgive them."
这对你来说有什么意义吗
And what does this mean to you?
我不知道 我读了一遍又一遍
I don't know. I read and re-read this so many times.
我不知道 我觉得这就是扯淡
I don't know. I think it's kinda bullshit.
我知道我不应该在这里说这种话
I know I'm not supposed to say that in here,
但这就是没什么道理可言
but it just doesn't make sense.
不如说 骗我一次 是你狠
What about, "Fool me once, shame on you.
骗我两次 是我蠢 但骗我七次
Fool me twice, shame on me. But fool me seven times,
那不论你遭什么报应 你都活该
then you deserve what's coming to you?"
或许就是这种思维导致我来到了这个地方
And maybe that's the kind of thinking that got me in here in the first place.
或许如果真有人搞砸了那么多次
Maybe if somebody messes up that many times,
更多的是他们受了伤或是什么的
it's more about them hurting or something.
我去报复不会解决这个问题
And that me retaliating isn't gonna fix that problem,
只会弄出新的问题
only make a new one.
感谢你的分享 玛丽亚
Thank you for sharing, Maria.
现在 有其他人想要分享她们的见解吗
Now, would anyone else like to share their insights...
我一直偏爱玛雅·安吉罗的那句话
I have always been partial to that Maya Angelou quote,
当人们告诉你他们是谁时 第一次相信他们
"When people show you who they are, believe them the first time."
我不讨厌这个
I don't hate that.
当我第一次来的时候
When I first got here,
你怀着孕而且你还挺善良的
you were really pregnant and you were kind of nice.
是嘛 好吧 听着 我们从不是朋友
Yeah? Okay, look, we were never friends.
但你最开始并不讨厌我
But you didn't hate me at first.
我知道我应该谈谈 所罗门的审判
I know I'm supposed to talk about "The Judgment of Solomon,"
但今天 我想谈谈崇拜神圣处♥女♥的邪教
but today, I want to talk about the Cult of the Holy Virgin.
我告诉过你我查了它了 没这么个东西
I told you I googled that. It's not a real thing.
那是因为互联网是被男人控制的
That is because the Internet is controlled by men,
而这个教是为女人设立的
and the Cult is for women only.
互联网不想让世界知道
The Internet does not want the world to know.
但是男人是不会打败我们的
But the man will not keep us down.
我们被拒之门外太久了
We have been cast out for too long.
我在弄一个东西 有点傻 我想发起一个踢球联盟
I'm doing this thing. It's kind of stupid. I'm starting a kickball league.
我需要16个签名 这也我们就能得到额外的院子时间
Um, I need 16 signatures. We get extra yard time.
你要不要 报名
If you wanna, uh, sign up...
这是不能被包含于此的
It cannot be contained.
我们的能力和我们的独特之处已经被忽视太久了
It has been too long that our power and our flower has been ignored.
但如果我们都能拿起手中的鲜花 一起努力
But what if we took all of the flowers and combined them,
花香的味道可以无比强大
and the smell would be overpowering,
这就成为一个与众不同的世界 更有智慧的世界
and it would be a different world, it would be a smarter world,
一个充满鸟语花香的花♥园♥
it would be the world of gardens?
当时暴♥动♥谈判的时候你也在场是吧
You were also present for the riot negotiations,
由杰斐逊女士牵头的谈判
spearheaded by Ms. Jefferson, were you not?
一开始我没在 但中途我被牵扯进去了 是的
Not from the start, but I was brought in about halfway, yes.
你对我的客户那个时候的印象是怎么样的
What was your impression of my client during that time?
她非常看重自己作为领头谈判者的角色
She took her role as lead negotiator very seriously.
她表达清晰 还有数据支持
She was articulate. She was prepared with statistics.
想要和娜塔莉·菲格罗亚直面碰撞是很不容易的
It is not easy to go toe-to-toe with Natalie Figueroa, let me tell you,
但她做到了
but she did.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表