剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
他们有在乎你的遭遇
they care what happens to you too.
我敢打赌就连辛迪也是在乎的
I bet you even Cindy does.
谁知道她私底下又其实是怎么样的情况呢
Who knows what went on behind the scenes with her?
你觉得普西会希望你这样吗
You think this is what Poussey would have wanted?
对 我说了她的名字
That's right. I said her name.
我就是应该说出她的名字
I should have said her name.
美味姐 你还有机会
Taystee, you still got a chance.
明天你出庭的时候说的话 会很重要
What you say on that stand tomorrow matters a lot.
所以你要振作起来 你要拼了命的为了自己去抗争
So you gotta get in there and you gotta fight like hell for yourself,
就像你在暴♥乱♥中抗争一样
just like you did during the riot.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
没准陪审团会给你惊喜的
Maybe that jury will surprise you.
但如果你自己都已经放弃了 他们是没机会给你惊喜的
But they're not gonna get the chance if you've already given up.
告诉我你还没放弃自己
Tell me you haven't given up.
- 干什么 - 到点了
- What the fuck? - Time's up.
哥们诶
Yo, Hell-man...
想迅速挣三百块吗
wanna earn a quick three-hundy?
一个卷饼里面最多只能放八毫克毒品
I can only fit eight grams in one burrito.
如果我开始带两个卷饼来上班
If I start bringing in two burritos,
就会看起来很可疑了 因为我又不是个大胖子
it'll look suspicious on account of I'm not a fat-ass.
这和毒品无关 我需要你去搞臭查普曼的记录
This ain't about drugs. I need you to dirty up Chapman's record.
要有多臭
How dirty we talking?
比如说你抓到她用痔疮膏的包装
Mmm. Maybe you catch her making brass knuckles
在制♥作♥指节铜环啊
out of an old Preparation H tube?
或者在她的东西里翻出了一包大♥麻♥啊 随你便
Or find a dime bag of weed in her cooch? Dealer's choice.
只要能让她加刑个两三年就行
So long as she gets, uh, another, say, two, three years.
钱我收着 但我还要其他的
I'll take your money, but, uh, I also want something else.
我给人口被呛住已经是很久以前的事情了
It's been a while since I choked on a chubby,
但是就跟骑自行车一样不是吗
but it's like riding a bike, no?
一个粗大的 留着液体的 鲜活的东西顺着你的喉咙堵住你的嗓子
Yeah, a fat, leaking, flesh-bike that rams into your tonsils.
- 现在我都想起来了 - 不是你啊 恶心
- It's all coming back to me now. - Not you. Ugh.
我要那边的木兰和加斯明给我口
I want Mulan and Jasmine over there.
看来有人就是喜欢迪士尼电影里的亚裔公主呢
Someone's got a thing for Pan-Asian Disney princesses.
我刚满13岁那边 我妹妹每天不停的看亚裔公主的电影
The year I turned 13, my little sister used to watch that shit on a loop.
有意思 我问你啊
Interesting. Answer me this.
你是想让她俩一边一个舔 还是轮流舔
Do you go one on each side or is it more of an alternating suck?
这是我的事 我们达成一致没有
That's my business. We got a deal or what?
我觉得我可以给你安排一场东方盛宴
I think I can arrange your little feast from the East.
不过先跟你说好 腾可是很有竞争意识的
But, so you know, Teng is a competitive swimmer
而且昌巴尔其实是来自北缅因州的
and Chambal's from northern Maine.
所以要我说 其实更像是一个不那么东方的组合哦
So, you got more of an Ariel-Elsa situation, if you ask me.
你要是想让我写事故报告 你就给我搞定我的东方组合
You want your incident report, go get me my Oriental combo.
可以 但如果我办到了 价钱就只有两百刀了
Fine, but if I make this happen, price goes down to two-hundy.
你看看你 好像一个跳蚤市场上讨价还价的阿♥拉♥伯人一样
Listen to you, bargaining like an Arab at a flea market.
你先搞定再说
Let's see you make it happen.
到时候没准我有心情跟你讨价还价
Then I might be in a better mood to negotiate.
原来你一天都在这里啊
So this is where you've been all day.
对啊 帮菲格做她的工作
Yeah, doing Fig's job for her.
新的公♥司♥政策 我们要把所有的狱友资料都编上号♥
New company directive. We turn all our inmate files into scores.
好像是这么回事
Sounds about right.
我想问问我明天能不能请一天假
Hey, I was wondering if I could get a personal day tomorrow.
请假干嘛
What for?
私事啊
It's personal.
可以啊 你找人替你值班 你就可以走了
Yeah. You get your shift covered, the day's all yours.
好 谢谢
Good. Thanks.
这挺费事的吧 把人都变成数字
Sure must take a lot out of you, turning people into numbers.
其实一旦你掌握了技巧
You know, once you get in the flow,
还挺放松的
it's actually kind of relaxing.
热身
Warm-ups.
你回来了啊
Hey, you came back.
我不能久留 我是来跟你说一个很重要的事情的
I can't stay. I need to talk to you about something important.
我也是 坤比亚到底是一种音乐还是一个人的名字
Me too. Is cumbia a type of music or a person?
我很严肃
This is serious.
你好啊 朋友
Hola, amiga.
坏迪逊不是跟你说不许在这里出现了吗
Thought Badison told you not to show your face around here.
闭嘴
Hey, shut up.
这门课所有人都可以来的
This class is open to everyone.
好了 怎么了
All right, uh, what's up?
回头再说
Talk to you later.
别以为你换了区我们就放过你了 门多萨
Just 'cause you moved blocks don't mean we forgot you, Mendoza.
对 现在我们更讨厌你了 D区婊
Yeah, now we double-hate you, D-Bitch.
嘿 干嘛呢 太不友好了
Hey! Hey... that was not cool, ladies.
你们俩区后面跳舞 好好反思一下自己的行为
Dance in the back of the class today and think about your behavior.
4096的平方根是多少
What's the square root of 4,096?
六十四
Sixty four.
感谢宝利通的教育项目 现在我有了无线额选择
But thanks to PolyCon GED program, my options are infinite.
我希望我能考过
I sure hope I pass.
我不想要平淡简单和容易
I don't want normal and easy and simple.
我想要
I want...
我想要
I want...
我想要痛苦的
I want painful...
困难的 使人绝望的
difficult... devastating--
停停停
Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut.
我刚刚演的是丑闻里的奥利维亚·波普啊
That is Olivia Pope from Scandal.
我是想帮忙的
I am trying to help here.
我们再来一次吧
Okay, let's just do it again.
我以为帮忙来录视频会比每天待在我牢房♥里
I thought being in this video would be less boring
有意思一点呢 但我想错了 我能走吗
than sitting in my cell all day, but I can admit when I'm wrong. Can I leave?
如果我得在这里 你也得在
If I have to be here, you have to be here.
如果不是因为某人一直演不好
Maybe if someone didn't keep fucking up--
不不不 我是在即兴表演啊
No. No, no. Um, I am playing the moment.
好了 各位 看我
Okay, people. Hello. Okay.
你要跟着剧本走
You need to stick to the script.
你 别一副苦瓜脸
You, lose the sourpuss.
你说你的台词的时候
And when you say your line,
你要抬头望天 然后把手放在一起做成祈祷的样子 好吗
I need you to look up to the sky and put your hands together in prayer. Okay?
没门
Not happening.
你跟上帝分手了吗
You and God have a break-up?
关你屁事
None of your fucking business.
我来吧 你觉得可以的话
I'll do it. Or if you want,
我可以演出一种犹太人的感觉
I can give it more of a, uh, Jewish vibe.
或者印度教
Or Hindu.
佛教估计不行了 他们都坐着打坐 但我可以演出一种可信的撒旦教的感觉
You know, Buddhists just mostly sit, but I do have a believable satanist.
你能不能就按照剧本念你的台词 梅丽尔·斯特里普
Why don't you say the lines as written, okay, Meryl Streep?
我们赶紧再来一遍吧 拜托
Let's get through this fucking thing already, please.
你总是这么火大吗
You always so angry?
滚蛋
Fuck off.
我不是在骂你
It wasn't an insult.
愤怒可以很有用的
Rage can be very useful.
你想有用吗
You wanna be useful?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
D区准备开战了 如果你想参与的话
D-Block's gearing up for battle, so if you want in...
- 怎么还不开拍 - 我换一下电池
- Why aren't we rolling? - I'm changing the battery.
老爹说这是你的机会
...Daddy says now's your big chance.
- 好了 - 谢谢 开拍
- All set. - Thank you. And action.
4096的平方根是多少
What's the square root of 4,096?
- 六十四 - 六十四
- Sixty-four. - Sixty-four.
妈蛋 抱歉 抱歉
Ah, dang it. Sorry. Sorry.
我的名单弄好了吗
Hey, you got my list?
热乎乎的刚从打印机里出来
Yep. Hot off the presses.
虽然挺费事的 不过都弄好了
It was a pain in the ass, but they're all here,
按顺序从1到635
ranked in order from one to 635.
很好
Excellent.
这到底是要干嘛啊
What's all this for anyhow?
新的宝利通指令要求我们
Some new PolyCon directive that has us replacing
将刑期短 表现好的囚犯
all the short-sentenced, well-behaved inmates
替换成刑期长的暴徒这样会比较划算
with more violent long-termers who'll give us more bang for the buck.
这样公♥司♥变富了 我们陷入了最糟糕的困境 对吧
So corporate gets rich and we get stuck with the worst of the worst, huh?
差不多是这样
Basically, yeah.
名单上的前25名周五会被释放
Oh, and the top 25 on the list get released on Friday,
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表