Phil, please take your place beneath our majestic arch.
开始演奏吧
Cue the quartet.
还有一个人去哪儿了
Where's the other one?
他跟那个把货车开翻了的餐饮承办员跑了
He rode with the caterer who flipped his truck.
为什么大家都摊上了好事 就我没有呢
Why do good things happen to everyone but me?
赶快派上花童吧
Let's send the flower girl
再等她就长成花季少女了
before she's a flower teenager.
好悲伤
Oh, so sad.
抱歉
Sorry.
-搞毛 -行了 搞得像问题出在我身上一样
- What is ... - Yeah. Like I'm the problem.
你♥爸♥在这儿吗
Is your dad here?
是的 他应该很快就...
Yeah, he should be right --
天啊
Oh -- oh, my god.
他在外面人行道上打电♥话♥呢
He's out on the sidewalk on the phone.
你需要我去叫他吗
Do you want me to go get him?
不 不想 我们就...算了
No, no, I don't. Let's just -- come on.
我们直接开始吧
Let's just do this.
米奇尔
Mitchell.
你真的想就这样完成婚礼吗
Is this really how you want to get married?
是不理想
Well, it's not ideal.
不行 人们都没有米可抛洒
No, people don't have any rice to throw
因为他们都饿得吃生米了
because they're chewing it raw out of starvation.
一半的宾客在外面的草坪上
Half of our guests are on the lawn and...
洒水车来了
There go the sprinklers.
好吧 我们宣布"婚礼死亡"算了吧
Okay, let's just call time of death on this.
好吧
All right, yeah.
那个 大家 非常感谢你们
Hey, everybody, um, thank you so much
今天承受这么多的折腾
for, uh, for dealing with all this today.
那对我们意义重大
It means a lot to us.
但不幸的是 这场婚礼实在...
But unfortunately, this is not gon--
停 你不能这么做
Stop. You can't do this.
我已经赶在你前面停止了
I'm way ahead of you, dad,
谢谢你能赏光过来
and thank you for stopping by.
我的意思是 你不能像这样草草就结婚
What I mean is, you can't get married like this.
你们两个值得拥有一场
You two deserve the kind of wedding
你们在过去的9个月中
you've been talking about nonstop
不停挂在嘴边的梦幻婚礼
for the last nine months.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
你们一有机会就会谈论婚礼
You bring it up every chance that you get.
我知道"不停"二字是什么意思
I know what nonstop means!
相信我 好吗
Trust me, okay?
我们都站在这儿干嘛啊
Now, what are we all standing around for?
我儿子今天要结婚了
My son's getting married today.
恭喜 杰
All right, Jay.
那正是这所高尔夫俱乐部需要的
It's what this golf club needs.
改变一下旧风貌
Shake it up a little.
上吧 小宝贝
Go on, dear.
爸爸们能结几次婚啊
How often do your fathers get married?
目前已经结了一次 两次
So far, one, two...
你赶紧给我滚出吧
Why am I still seeing you?
你可以坐下了 老爸
You can take your seat, dad.
我们要开始了
We're about to start.
我觉得我们父子俩要小走一段
Actually, I thought you and I would take a little walk.
我感觉一切仿如昨日
I remember it like it was yesterday --
米奇尔被从医院抱回的那天
The day that Mitchell came home from the hospital
身上裹着土的掉渣的白色尿布
in a very unfashionable white diaper
头上是三缕杂乱分布的头发
with three strands of scraggly raggedy andy hair.
如果他要牵儿子走红毯 那我也要
If he's doing it, I'm doing it.
你一起来吗 巴布
You coming, Barb?
你可真是老甜心
You old sweet talker.
等等我
Wait for me!
我们从此变得不可分离
We were inseparable.
我是他的大姐
I was his big sister,
也是他的大哥 他的死对头
his big brother, his nemesis,
他的保护人 也是他最亲密的朋友
his protector, his best friend.
我的他的第一个搭档
I was his first partner.
我享受当中的每一分每一秒
And I loved every minute of it.
感谢大家参与这一盛大的喜事
Thank you all for being here on this happy occasion.
人们常说最好的婚姻都蕴含着一丝魔力
They say the best marriages contain just a little bit of magic.
相信我
Believe me.
我深有感触
I know.
我们相聚在此 参加一对璧人的婚礼
We're gathered here today to join two amazing people.
自然 在由谁来取代我这件事上
So naturally, I was a little picky
我会表现得有一点吹毛求疵
when it came to who was going to be replacing me,
然后我认识了这个叫小卡的人
And then I met this Cam.
当然 他很温暖 风趣 有爱
And sure, he was warm and funny and loving.
卡梅隆 你愿意让米奇尔成为你的丈夫吗
Cameron, do you take Mitchell to be your husband?
我愿意
I do.
卡梅隆 请你为米奇尔戴上戒指
Cameron, would you please place this ring on Mitchell's finger?
米奇尔 你愿意让卡梅隆成为你的丈夫吗
Mitchell, do you take Cameron to be your husband?
我愿意
I do.
那么凭借加州政♥府♥授予我的权力
Then by the powers vested in me by the state of California,
我宣布你们结为终身配偶
I am privileged to pronounce you spouses for life.
你们可以行"夫夫吻"了
You may now kiss your husband.
我也曾疑惑
I wondered,
"他真的是我期望
"Was he really
与我弟弟幸福相伴的那个人吗
everything I wanted for my brother?
他真的是最棒的那个人吗"
Was he really the best person?"
不 我才是"伴人"
No, I'm the best person.
现在我想举起杯子
And now I am very pleased to raise a glass
第一次隆重地向大家介绍
And introduce for the first time ever --
尽管这已经是第4次尝试了
on our fourth try --
天造地设的一对夫夫 米奇和小卡
great husbands, Mitch and Cam.
恭喜
Yes!
我看到了
I saw that.
什么啊
What?
你看我老姐的眼神
The way you look at my sister.
你老是这么色眯眯的
You do it all the time, you know.
我才没有呢
I do not.
别当着我的面这样 好吗
Just not in front of me, okay?
你两位老爸去度蜜月了 有跟你联♥系♥吗
So, have you heard from your dads on their honeymoon?
你一定很想他们吧
You must really miss them, don't you?
抱歉 我有点小题大做了
Sorry. I was being dramatic.
怎么会 你说得很对
No, you were right.
你会自厌自弃的
You'll hate yourself.
又来了
Right again.
就像他们根本没离开一样
It's like they never left.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表