不行 凭什么
No. Why?
因为你在跟人发短♥信♥
Because you're texting someone
而且看起来很内疚
and you look very guilty right now.
我在玩"一起来填词"
Or I'm playing "Words with friends"
跟朗吉尼斯一起
with Longines.
猜的词包括"小腿肌肉"和"植入"吧
None of those words better be "Calf" or "Implants."
天啊 给你 你知道吗
Oh, my gosh. Here. You know what?
拿走我的手♥机♥
Take my phone...
然后承认你一点都不信任我吧
and admit that you don't trust me,
你的未婚夫 和你女儿的另一个爹
Your fiance, and co-father of your daughter.
查吧
Go ahead.
按键啊
Push the button.
没什么 我很好 我信任你
I'm good. No, I'm fine. I trust you.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh!
伙计们
Hey, guys.
想喝点红色的像酒的东西吗
You want some red stuff that reminds you of wine?
-当然 -我也是
- Sure. - Yep, I do.
展会什么时候开
So, when's this exhibit open?
我不知道 细节大概还在杰的手♥机♥里
I don't know. Maybe the details are in Jay's phone.
不过我希望不是
But I hope not,
毕竟那里面装的都是秘密
because everything is very secret on there.
你们大概也看出来了
Don't know if you caught that subtle cue.
她在生我的气
She's mad at me.
他做了很可怕的事
He did something very terrible
又不愿意让我知道
that he doesn't want me to know about.
很可怕
"Very terrible"?
除非你告诉我
Until you tell me what it is,
不然我会联想到最坏的可能
I'm gonna think the worst possible thing,
比如你杀了个人
like maybe you killed somebody.
不过你估计没那个能耐 是吧
But you don't have the stomach for that, do you?
真高兴你们能来
Thank you so much for coming.
我知道你们都忙着工作和杂事
I know how busy you all are with work and errands
还有卑鄙地在短♥信♥里说我闲话
and snarking about me on your cellphone.
别纠结这事了 克莱尔
Let it go, Claire.
说实话 菲尔 我不知道你是怎么忍♥受的
Honestly, Phil, i don't know how you do it.
我不知道你是怎么忍♥受的
I don't know how you do it.
退一步海阔天空
Compromise and compassion.
她不是真的在问你
She wasn't really asking you.
卢克来了
Hey, hey! Here comes Luke.
我们该说我们今天干了什么
What do we say we were doing today?
什么时候卢克关心过我们干了什么
When has Luke ever showed any interest in what we do?
好吧 放轻松
Okay, but be cool.
如果他发现你追踪了他的手♥机♥
If he finds out you were tracking his phone,
他会认为我们不信任他
he'll think we don't trust him.
可不是 而且我也就不能继续追踪了
Ooh. Plus, then I could never do it again.
你们好啊
Hey, guys!
你好
What's up?
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
还不错 你们知道的
It was fine, you know.
我们不知道 我们怎么会知道
We don't know. How would we know?
我们只是问问而已
Oh, we just mean what did you do?
不是在问你都做了些什么
Not like, what did you do?
只是顺口一问"嗨 你都做了些什么"
And we're just like, "Hey, what -- what'd you do?"
你们表现得好奇怪
You guys are acting weird.
我们没有 你才奇怪
No, we're not. You are.
你们今天都做了些什么
What did you do today?
-我们只是待在家里 -我们去购物了
- We just stayed home - We went shopping.
在家里网购裤子
Online shopping at home for pants.
我们俩都需要裤子
We both needed pants.
我跟你说过了他会问起的
I told you he was gonna ask.
等一下
Wait a minute.
今天那是你的遥控飞机吗
Was that your drone today?
你们在暗中监视我们吗
Were you spying on us?
对不起 是你妈妈♥逼♥我做的
I'm sorry. Your mom made me do it.
她以为你在吸大♥麻♥
She thought you were smoking grass.
大♥麻♥ 克莱尔
Grass? Claire.
现在没人用大♥麻♥这个词了
No one says grass.
我没说过是大♥麻♥
I never said grass.
这种想法也不是那么疯狂
It's not that crazy an idea.
我们什么都没有吸
We weren't smoking anything.
曼尼永远不会做那种事
Manny would never.
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you, mom.
他总是很嫌弃那种事情
He's so judgy about those things.
我遛那条蠢狗的唯一原因
The only reason why I walk that stupid dog
就是我可以安静的抽会儿烟
is so that I can smoke my cigars in peace.
我简直不敢相信你监视我们
I can't believe you were spying on us.
你不能再这么疑神疑鬼的了 克莱尔
You have to stop being so suspicious, Claire.
你要学会相信别人
It's okay to trust people.
某些人可以 其他人 鬼知道
Some people. Other people, who knows?
你就疏忽了一秒钟
You turn your back for one second,
他们就不知在什么鬼地方
and they have a whole other family
组建了一个新家庭
on the bad side of town.
你就是我组建的新家庭
You are my other family from the bad side of town.
我不能一晚上都得忍♥受这些指责
Look, I can't stand this all night.
我借钱给别人了 歌♥洛莉亚
I loaned someone money, Gloria.
我没有征求你的意见因为我知道你会生气
I didn't consult you. I knew you'd be pissed.
她只是一个朋友
She's just a friend.
"她"
"She"?
这就是那个
Is this the woman
你夜里梦见的女人吗
that you've been dreaming about at night,
你甚至用性感的嗓音叫她
that you've been making the sexy noises and saying,
"宝贝 宝贝"
"Baby, baby"?
你这是在说些什么 当然不是
What the hell are you talking about?! No?!
那就证明一下 给我你的手♥机♥
Then prove it! Give me the phone!
实话说 你们这群人
Honestly, you people --
我指的是你们这些直人 简直太可笑了
and by that, I mean straight people are ridiculous!
每个人都有权力拥有一些隐私
Everyone's entitled to a little bit of privacy.
逼我说出朋友的秘密的人
Says the guy who forced me to
还好意思说出这种话
tell him our friend's secret.
好吧 那是不一样的
Okay, that's different.
那是八卦
That was gossip,
-八卦是属于所有人的 -好吧
- and gossip belongs to everyone. - Okay.
别老惦记着别人的手♥机♥了
Just keep your nose out of other people's phones.
你要么就相信他们要么就不
You either trust them or you don't.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me that.
-终于拿到了 -还给我 还给
- Ha! Yes. - Give it back. Give it --
不行 但你可以拿我的看
No, but you can have mine,
因为我光明磊落
'cause I have nothing to hide.
我要了
I'll take that.
天哪 妈妈 不要这样做
Oh, my god. Mom, no, please, stop.
在这 在这 等等 我帮你拿出来
Here, here. Wait. Let me help you.
这太疯狂了 对吧
It's crazy, right?
我就知道
Ha ha. No, I knew it.
笑死了
"L.O.L.
你觉得布雷特喜欢喝黑咖啡
Do you think Brett likes his coffee black
还是一半咖啡一半水
or with calf-and-calf?"
[calf小腿与half一半 音似]
好吧 我承认 我是有问题
Okay, I admit it. I have a problem.
但我只告诉了一个人 这消息太劲爆了
But I only told one person. It was too juicy.
而且克里斯宾说了他会保守秘密
And Crispin said he wouldn't tell anyone.
这条是朗吉尼斯发来的
This is from Longines.
那个骗子克里斯宾 把手♥机♥还给我
Oh, that lying Crispin. Give me that.
我不敢相信他背叛了我的信任
I cannot believe he betrayed my trust.
现在胡娇也插♥进♥来了
Now Pepper's chiming in.
大骗子 所有人
Jackals, all of them.
胡娇真会说笑
Oh, that Pepper.
我的天
Oh, my g--
你让米奇尔叔叔帮你给我买♥♥生日礼物吗
Uncle Mitchell was helping you get me a birthday present?
是的 我想给你做饭
Yeah, I wanted to make you dinner
然后送你一瓶上好的红酒
and get you a nice bottle of wine,
那瓶他在新年夜给我们喝的
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表