how this stuff plays out
会是怎样的情况
with my guys from the club.
你是说那些围坐在屋子里
Oh, you mean the guys who sit around the locker room
裸身看橄榄球赛的人吗
watching football naked?
不 别劝我 问题不在于他们
No! No! See, this -- this isn't about them.
而在于你
This is about you.
是你觉得有点不太能接受
You are the one that's uncomfortable here.
好吧 我承认
Fine. I admit it.
你们的整个婚礼在我看来都很古怪
This whole wedding thing is weird to me.
为什么你可以做真实的自己
Now, see, why do you get to be you,
而我却不可以呢
but I don't get to be me?
我也不想对此感到不太能接受
See, I didn't choose to be uncomfortable.
《Born this way》是Lady Gaga的著名撑同性恋歌♥曲
深受广大同性恋的喜爱
但我生来就是这样的人
I was born this way.
你现在真的要用同志圣歌♥来堵我们的嘴吗
Are you really throwing a gay anthem in our face right now?
该死的 你也理解一下我吧
Oh, damn it. Give me some credit.
你知道我做到今天这样有多不容易
You know how far I've come.
你还希望我怎么样呢
I mean, what more do you want from me?
算了 老爸 你可以的
You know what, dad? Y-you do.
你也可以做真实的自己
You do get to be you.
如果你真的不太能完全接受的话 那么
If -- if it really makes you that uncomfortable, then...
就别来参加我们的婚礼了
don't come to the wedding.
米奇尔
Mitchell...
别 瞧 我们已经在削减参与人员了
No! No, see? We're scaling back already.
菲尔 亲爱的
Phil, honey...
刚刚在下面是怎么回事
What happened down there?
你攻击了我
You attacked me.
那是在玩啊 我们都在互相攻击啊
In a fun way. We were both doing it.
我听到你今早说的话了
I heard you this morning,
谈论你超帅的男友鲍比
Talking about your super-cute boyfriend Bobby,
说我只是个"舒适的"选择
saying that I was the "Comfortable" choice,
你跟我结婚只是为了跟你♥爸♥作对
that you only married me because your dad hated it.
不 亲爱的
No, sweetheart.
我当时不是在说你
I was not talking about you.
我是在跟女儿们解释
I was explaining to the girls
我有张照片上穿的那身衣服
about an outfit that I was wearing in a picture
是个"舒适的"选择
that was the comfortable choice
而我爸很讨厌这件衣服
that my dad hated.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你怎会以为我是因为那样才跟你结婚的呢
You can't possibly think that's why I married you.
好吧 我懂你♥爸♥这人
Okay, I -- I get it a-about your dad.
但有时候我真的会假想
I -- I -- sometimes I do wonder, you know,
如果你当时没怀孕
if you hadn't gotten pregnant...
-我们会像现在这样在一起吗 -是啊
- would we even be here right now? - Yeah.
我也老是想同样的问题
Well, I wonder the same thing, too.
是吗
You do?
是啊 经常想
Yes. All the time.
就上周
Just last week,
你和孩子们在外面洗车
you and the kids were outside washing the car,
你们开始了肥皂泡大战
and you got in that soap battle
大家都在跑 不停地笑
and everybody was running around laughing.
我站在厨房♥的窗前
And I stood there at the kitchen window,
心想着我是多么幸运
and I was thinking how lucky I am.
因为如果我没跟你结婚的话
'cause I would have missed all of this
就会错过这一切
if I hadn't married you.
我知道你在看
I knew you were watching.
所以我故意把海绵掉在了地上
That's why I dropped the sponge.
正是这个动作最开始吸引了我的注意力
That's what got my attention in the first place.
你真的不后悔没嫁给鲍比·纳什吗
You really don't regret not marrying Bobby Nash?
不后悔
No.
他是很帅 但也很无趣
He was cute, but he was boring.
他都没成功逗笑过我一次
He never once made me laugh.
我经常能逗得你笑
You laugh at me all the time.
是啊
I do.
我很喜欢你听说我怀孕时
I liked how happy you were
表现出的那种喜悦
when you thought I was pregnant.
那是当然了
Of course I was.
你可以帮我捡起来吗
Do you think you could pick that up for me?
不知道呢
I don't know.
真的好低哦
It's so far down here.
瞧吧 我就说他们肯定会和好的
See? I told you they were gonna be fine.
-锁门了 -快跑
- Door lock! - Run!
快走 快走
Go! Go! Go! Go!
嗨菲尔 我是米奇尔 克莱尔的弟弟
Hey, Phil, it's Mitchell, Claire's brother.
我听说你把克莱尔搞怀孕了
I heard about your and Claire's whole pregnancy situation,
我很抱歉我爸的反应那么恶劣
And I'm -- I'm sorry my dad didn't have a better reaction.
你别往心里去
Don't take it personally.
他就是那样的人
He's just like that.
他会想通的
He'll -- he'll come around.
如果他想不通的话
And if not...
那也是他的损失
His loss.
对了 总之
Yeah, okay, anyway,
既然我们已经是一家人了
uh, now that we're gonna be family,
我如果和你表妹谈恋爱的话可能有点怪
it's -- it's probably a little weird for me to date your cousin,
或许你可以让她别再呼我了
so maybe you could ask her to stop paging me?
真是太疯狂了
It's so crazy.
我也觉得 戴着呼机的米奇尔舅舅
I know. Uncle Mitchell with a pager.
不行 斯黛拉 别妄想了
No, Stella. Okay? No!
斯黛拉 我说了不行
Stella, I said no.
你...
You...
好吧 就这一次
Okay, but just this time, okay?
你最好死守这个秘密
And you keep your mouth shut about this.
是谁鬼鬼祟祟的
Who's there?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表