我们刚刚那样训斥了对方
The way we just snapped at each other.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
显然 莫尔和我正在闹矛盾
Obviously, Merle and I are going through a heck of a rough patch.
如果我那么友善地跟杰说话
If I talked to Jay that nice,
他会以为我对他不忠呢
he would think I'm cheating on him.
普太太
Mrs. P...
我预约的出租车没有来
...my darn taxi never came.
我要错过我的航♥班♥了
I'm gonna miss my flight.
不是吧
No.
我只是
I just --
现在碰到这状况真烦
I don't want to deal with this right now
我本来已经很害怕坐飞机了
'cause I'm already so scared of flying.
我讨厌关于坐飞机的一切
I just hate everything about it --
除了飞机上的食物
Except for the food.
不知道在那么小一间厨房♥里是怎么做出
I don't understand how they get such bold flavors
那么丰盛香浓的食物的
out of that tiny kitchen.
海莉 你能开车载安迪去机场吗
Haley, can you drive Andy to the airport, please?
她不想载我去啦
She doesn't want to do that.
你懂我
Aww, you get me.
海莉
Haley.
我没车 是别人载我过来的
I don't have a car. I got dropped off.
我想我们可以开我的车
I guess we can take my car.
就这么定了 去吧
That's settled. Go.
好吧
Fine.
好了
Okay.
我们真的得赶紧
We really need to hurry.
别紧张 我们会按时赶到的
Relax. We'll get there.
你只需担心
You just worry about
被困在离地三万英尺的
being strapped in a giant metal tube
巨大金属管子里
30,000 feet in the air.
没错 我听到了
That's right -- I heard.
-喂 -干什么
- Hey. - What?
我刚想到一件事
I just thought of something.
我的头发今天会怎么样
What's going on with my hair today?
爸爸会把你的头发盘起来插上花朵
Daddy's going to do it up really pretty with flowers.
不是你吧
Not you, right?
不 是另一个爸爸
No, other daddy.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
米奇尔 这不是我的礼服
Mitchell, this is not my tuxedo!
他们给错了
They gave me the wrong order!
那紫红色的礼裙都没让你看出来吗
And the fuchsia gown didn't tip you off?
我有九件这种颜色的衬衫
I have like nine shirts this color.
我现在穿的衬衫就是这颜色的
I'm wearing a shirt this color.
好了 深呼吸 深呼吸
Okay, deep breaths. Deep breaths.
我们有足够时间去干洗店
We have plenty of time to go to the dry-cleaner.
我们知道今天会有磨难
We knew that there would be a bump today,
这就是 我们要早点办好
and here it is. We're getting it done early.
这是我们的磨难
This is our bump.
干洗店
每周七天开放
店主家里有事
暂停营业
好吧 这才是我们的磨难
Okay, okay, so this is our bump.
我应付不来了
I can't handle this.
我们五小时后就要结婚了
We're getting married in five hours,
而我没有精心裁剪的礼服
I don't have my perfectly tailored tux.
我不能去买♥♥一件现成的
I can't just go buy something off the rack.
我又不是超模辛迪·克劳馥
I'm not Cindy Crawford.
为什么把自己比作女人
Why a woman?
我只是好奇
I'm just wondering.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们可以吃东西啊
We could eat.
我们需要和店主取得联♥系♥
We just need to get in touch with the owner.
你知道他的名字 对吧
Y-you, uh, you know his name, right?
是阿齐兹什么的
It's...Aziz something? .
不 是阿米尔
Oh, oh it's -- it's -- uh, no, it's A-Amir.
不是阿米尔 不是
It's -- it's not amir, no.
是阿玛德
Oh, no, it's, uh, Ahmad.
是艾哈迈德
It's Achmed.
收据上有写
No. Oh, it's on the ticket.
我现在觉得自己种族歧视
Now I'm just feeling racist.
-是什么 -在这里
- What is it? - Here it is.
-是 -杰瑞
- It's... - Jerry.
-好吧 杰瑞 -阿马里
- J-- oh, Jerry. - Amari.
杰瑞·阿马里
Jerry Amari.
知道了
There you go.
在这里看得清楚些了吗
Can you see better in here?
好一点 但眼药水的效果还在
A little, but those drops are really hanging on.
我就像是从爆♥炸♥现场走出来的韩·索罗
I'm like Han Solo right when he came out of the carbonite.
真的吗 你没点反应
Really? Nothing?
我知道 是《星际迷航》
I get it. It's "Star Trek."
你简直伤透我的心了
You're breaking my heart.
在卢克面前说吧 他会很喜欢的
Save it for Luke. He'll love that.
我们能不能买♥♥完礼物就走啊
Can we just get the gift and get out of here?
好 但是先办重要的事
Right, but first things first.
我们来戴滑稽的帽子
Let's put on some funny hats,
然后装成没戴的样子
act like they're not there,
然后严肃地走来走去
and then walk around all serious.
这有什么意义
What's the point of this?
很好 你很严肃
That's good. You're nailing it.
喂 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
眼科检查怎么样
How was the eye exam?
超棒
Great.
我都看不清了
I can barely see.
我戴着一副超大的墨镜和很娘的帽子
I'm wearing giant sunglasses and a girly hat.
艾丽克斯和我玩得很开心
Alex and I are having a blast.
但你取到礼物了吧
But you got the gift, right?
[双关: gift还有"天赋"的意思]
人们都是那样夸我的
That's what people tell me.
亲爱的 我是说碗
Honey, the bowl.
我拿到碗了
I have the bowl.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
我们回家见
I'll -- I'll see you at home.
我有个想法
Hey, here's a thought --
既然你告诉妈妈你拿到了碗
Now that you told mom you got the bowl,
不如我们真的去取吧
how about we actually go get it?
好 别再闹着玩了
Yes, no more fooling around.
我们去买♥♥碗
Let's go get the bowl.
先让我们搞清楚睡眠指数吧
Oh, right after we find out our sleep number.
我儿子来了
There's my guy.
我还以为是我爸爸来接我
I thought dad was picking me up.
我也好想你
Oh. I missed you, too.
来吧
Come here.
你玩得开心吗
So, did you have fun?
是的
Yeah.
你最喜欢哪部分
What was your favorite thing?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
就是昨天的事
It was yesterday.
热狗 现在能走了吗
Hot dogs. Can we go now?
亲爱的 你要提前离开我真心抱歉
Honey, I feel bad that you have to leave early.
你今天错过了什么
What are you missing today?
划船
Boating.
还有时间去玩一玩嘛
Well, I mean, we have a little time.
你不介意在车里等着吗
You don't mind waiting in the car?
小卡告诉我 你和米奇起了点争执
So, Cam tells me you and Mitch had a little dust-up.
是啊
Yeah.
几周前
A couple of weeks ago.
那孩子会记仇
That kid can hold a grudge.
你去参加婚礼有点不爽吧
A little uncomfortable about that wedding, are you?
你知道我的感受 对吧
Well, you know what I'm feeling, right?
我觉得我在这问题上更为开明
I'd like to think I've evolved on the subject.
我们池塘里有一对同性恋天鹅
We got a couple of lesbo swans in the pond.
它们好像很快乐
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表