我在上面
I'm up here.
普里契特先生吗
Mr. Pritchett?
这都是实习工作的相关文件
This is all intern work.
不是为我的乐队打印的
It isn't for my band.
需要我去帮忙买♥♥咖啡吗
Need me to do a coffee run?
不
No.
不是 听我说 我刚刚在打扫
No, uh, listen, I was -- I was cleaning,
然后被卡在这上面了
and I got stuck up here,
我需要你去我的办公室
and I need you to go into my office
把倒下的梯子扶起来
and stand up the ladder that fell.
好的
Got it.
抱歉我刚刚撒了谎
And I'm sorry about lying before.
这是我们乐队的宣传♥单♥
Those are flyers for my band,
叫"实习生乐队"
the Interns.
你的门是锁着的
Uh-oh. Your door's locked.
糟糕
Oh, no.
但如果你可以向前挪一点
But, hey, I-I think, if you keep going forward,
然后转身把腿从通风口伸下来
then back your legs out through the vent,
我想我可以抓住你的腿把你扶下来
I can grab them to help you down.
我不确定
Oh, I don't know.
这让我有点紧张
That makes me a little nervous.
想想别的事情
Just think about something else.
我听说你要结婚了 进行得怎么样了
I heard you're getting married. How's that going?
是啊是啊
Oh, yeah, yeah.
还不错 不错
It's -- it's good. It's good.
我们正在策划婚礼
You know, we're planning it right now.
实际上 是有人在为我策划
Actually, it's being planned for me.
不错啊 毫无压力
That's nice. No stress.
本该是这样 对吧
Oh, you'd think, huh?
但事情有些失控了
But it's getting a little bit out of hand.
策划婚礼总是这样的
Oh, that happens with weddings.
是吗
Does it?
你去过几个婚礼上是有
I mean, how many weddings have you been to
"鸽子发射器"这种东西的
that have something called a dove cannon?
我觉得在这种事情上
You know, I think I should have a say
我应该也有话语权的
in something like that.
你得放手了 普里契特先生
You need to let go, Mr. Pritchett.
我做不到
I-I can't.
我希望我能做到 不我不能
I-I wish I could, but I can't.
我...这太让我抓狂了
I just -- it's freaking me out.
不 我是说我扶住你了
No, I've got you already.
好吧
Okay.
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很善于理解别人的想法
You know, I'm pretty good at reading people,
听起来您和您太太真的需要
and it sounds like you and your lady
通过沟通来解决问题
really need to talk this out.
是啊 也许你说得对
Yeah, maybe you're right.
我告诉你一个小秘密吧
So I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
-我是同性恋 -天哪
- I'm gay. - Oh, my god.
她知道吗
Does she know?
得给新婚之夜留点惊喜不是吗
Got to save something for the wedding night, huh?
好了
Okay.
莱利 别这样 巴斯特 快坐下
Riley, no! Buster, please sit!
迪兰 来帮忙
Dylan, help!
我帮不了
I can't!
这些猫猫狗狗打得不可开交
These cats and dogs are fighting like -- oh!
好了 各位 很抱歉
Okay, everybody, I'm sorry.
这本该是一场小型仪式
This was supposed to be a small service,
但我没有控制好自己
but I don't winnow down.
我做得过火了
I overdo.
要是我连给猫办场假葬礼都做不好
And if I let a simple fake cat funeral get out of hand,
我要怎么才能办好整场婚礼呢
how am I supposed to plan an entire wedding?
你们迟到了
You're late.
我需要我家米奇尔
Okay, I need Mitchell.
好消息
Good news.
他刚停下车
He just pulled up.
该死
Damn it.
好 进来 快进来
Okay, in. In, in.
好 好
Yes. Okay.
能来个人把那东西抓住吗 拜托了
And, please, can somebody catch that thing?
好 好的 都留下
Okay, all right, stay.
各位...
Everyone just...
去健身感觉怎么样
Hey! How was the gym?
我没去成
I never made it.
小卡 有些事我得跟你谈谈
Listen, Cam, I got to talk about something.
我也是
I do, too.
你想不想参与到婚礼的策划中来
What would you think about being more involved with the wedding?
这正是我要谈的事
That's what I wanted to talk about.
我很乐意
I would love to.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
我就是觉得我们...我们一起会更好
You know, I just think we're -- we're better together.
"一起会更好" 我喜欢这说法
"Better together." Mm, I like that.
我无法和蛇同处一室
I cannot be in a house with snakes.
有多糟
How bad is it?
大概需要一个小时清理现场
Gonna need about an hour.
给你
Here you go.
我给你买♥♥了"雪顶"巧克力
I got you Sno-caps,
因为最后他们成功穿越阿尔卑斯雪山逃跑了
'cause, you know, at the end, they escape across the alps.
感谢剧透
Thanks for ruining it.
淡定点 这电影都出了五十年了
Calm down. The movie's 50 years old.
你真是处处"交友"啊
Making friends everywhere, aren't you?
你总是说 "要表达出你的感情"
Listen, you always say, "Express your feelings."
我生气时就是这样
When I get mad, that's what I do.
喂 我讲话方便
Hello? Yeah, I can talk.
我爸妈拉我来看一部烂片
My parents dragged me into this stupid movie.
上吧 杰 把他的手♥机♥塞他嘴里
Go ahead, Jay. Feed him his phone.
你是在说你不介意我那么做吗
You're telling me that doesn't bother you?
我听不清楚 大声点
I can't hear you. Talk louder.
我只是说
I'm just saying...
如果一有脾气就发作
...if we give in to every impulse,
那我们和禽兽就没有区别了
we're no better than wild animals.
但如果把怒气忍♥回去 会被活活气死的
But if we push it down, it eats you alive.
不介意不就行了吗
Not if you just let it go.
那部烂片《欢乐满人间》的女主角演的
The chick from that crapfest "Mary Poppins."
我受够了
That's it.
我妈开计程车时 我一个人在家里
A lot of cold, lonely nights in that apartment by myself
度过了很多寒冷孤独的夜
while my mom was driving a taxi,
只有一样东西陪伴我
and only one thing kept me company.
如果你对《欢乐满人间》有意见
So, you got a problem with poppins,
那就是对我有意见
you got a problem with me.
神父 真是对不起
Ay, Father, I am so sorry.
我根本不知道他可以拿起叉子
I didn't even know that he could hold a fork.
不 是我自己不好
No, no, no, I blame myself.
我不应该跟他玩"摘鼻子"游戏
I probably shouldn't have taken his nose.
不 是我家里的遗传问题
No, it's my family.
我家女孩都胸部丰满
The girls are very chesty,
但是男孩都有魔性
but the men, they're kissed by the devil.
歌♥洛莉亚 你这么担心
Gloria, the fact that you are so concerned
只是证明了你是一个有爱心的好妈妈
is only proof that you are a loving and caring mother.
对孩子们影响最大的是父母
It's the parents who shape the child.
你儿子的成长环境非常棒
And your son is growing up in a wonderful home.
去死吧 人♥渣♥
Die, scum!
不行不行
No, no, no!
大声点 像你刚才
Louder, like you did
在得来速快餐店那样
at the drive-through.
妈 杰和我看了《猛龙怪客》
Mom, Jay and I saw "Death Wish."
太好看了
Amazing.
曼尼在看《音乐之声》时和人打架
Manny got in a fight at "The Sound of Music,"
被赶出来了
got kicked out.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表