你们好
Hi, there.
今晚由我为你们服务
I'll be your server for tonight.
我叫布莱恩 有任何需要尽管叫我
My name is Brian if you guys need anything.
如果我们没有任何需要该叫你什么
What's your name if we don't need anything?
帕特丽夏
Patricia.
反应很快嘛 帕特丽夏
You're quick, Patricia!
谢谢 我们今晚的特别鸡尾酒是
Thanks. So, our specialty cocktail for tonight
罗勒莫吉托
is a basil-infused mojito.
不错 我们要三杯
Oh, yum! We'll take three.
不用了 没关系 我不想喝酒
Uh, no. That's okay. I'm good.
拜托 跟我们一起在这特别的夜晚
Come on, now. Join us for a specialty cocktail
-喝杯特别的鸡尾酒吧 -就是
- on our specialty evening. - Yeah.
-请给我们三杯 -好的
- Three, please. - Okay.
你不喝的话 会有人喝的
If you don't drink it, someone will.
那个布莱恩真是个帅哥 是吧
Well, that Brian sure is a cutie, huh?
我真想要那两片嘴唇 我是说在我身上
I'd kill to have those lips. I mean on me.
我是说想要他的嘴唇在我嘴上
I mean I want his lips on my mouth.
我们能直接切入正题吗
Uh, can we just cut to the chase?
他的嘴唇很性感
He's got great lips.
不不不 我们在这里干什么
No, no, no, no, no. What are we doing here?
你们有什么目的
What is this about?
没什么 我们就是想跟我们的女儿
Nothing! We just wanted to have a fun night out
出来放松一下
with our daughter.
是啊 就把我们当做你的朋友
Yeah! Just think of us as your friends.
-是啊 -我可没有45岁的朋友
- Yeah! - I don't have 45-year-old friends.
你的父母也还没45岁呢 亲爱的
Well, you don't have 45-year-old parents yet, either, honey,
别激动
so calm down.
海莉对她的未来毫无规划
Haley has no plan for her future whatsoever.
她住在我们的地下室里
She's living in our basement,
在社区大学上课 整天混日子
taking community-college classes, and, well, meandering.
所以我们打算带她出去 放松一下
So we're gonna take her out. We'll have some fun.
让她放松警惕
And then gently ease her
跟我们友好地聊聊她的未来
into a friendly conversationabout her future.
跟我们过去采取的方式截然不同
As opposed to the approach that we've taken in the past.
你打算以后就干这个吗
Is this what you're gonna do with your life --
睡懒觉 然后自♥拍♥
Sleep late and take a selfie?!
你为什么总是批评我
Why are you always criticizing me?!
你想这样开始新的一天吗
Is this really how you want to start the day?!
我的一天五小时前就开始了
My day started 5 hours ago.
我的压力很大
I am under a lot of pressure!
怎么大 如何大 你一周只有三节课
How?! How?! You take three classes a week,
还逃了一半
and you miss half of them!
车很难停
The parking is tricky!
早上好 宝贝 我给你留了些午餐
Morning, sunshine. I saved you some lunch.
我知道了 好吗 我是很懒 天呐
I get it, okay?! I'm lazy! God!
你知道我最烦什么吗
You know what drives me crazy?
晚餐期间接到询问客户满意度的电♥话♥
Getting these customer-satisfaction calls during dinner.
他们给车换了油而已
They change the oil on your car,
却期待着我写感谢信
they want a love letter!
没错 我还在等我的医生打来电♥话♥
I know. I'm waiting for a call from my doctor's office --
"请评价您的前列腺检查
"Please rate your prostate exam.
您满意吗"
Would you say you were satisfied?"
我希望你没有
I hope you weren't.
"我希望你没有"
"I hope you weren't."
这太好笑了 歌♥洛莉亚
That's a good one, Gloria!
你知道用第二语言
Do you know how hard it is
幽默一下有多困难吗 杰
to be funny in a second language, Jay?
这位美丽的小姐真不错
Esta Hermosa Dama es muy buena.
达琳 你在学西班牙语吗
Ay, Darlene, you're learning Spanish?
是啊 小短和我开始上课了
Yes, Shorty and I have been taking classes.
-我们越说越好了 -当然
- We're getting good. - Oh, yeah.
太棒了
I es maravilloso!
你说的是"太棒了" 对吗
You said "That's wonderful," right?
我的意大利语功底帮了我
My Italian helps me.
为什么突然对西语感兴趣
Why the sudden interest in Spanish?
其实我们有件事想告诉你们
Well, actually, there's something we have to tell you,
好吧 你们看如何 我们
you know? All right. How's this? We're-
-我们要搬去哥斯达黎加啦 -是的
- We're moving to Costa Rica! - Yeah!
-什么 -什么时候
- What?! - When?
再过几周 那里的生活成本很低
In a couple of weeks. The cost of living is so low down there,
我们在海边找了个美丽的地方
you know? We found this beautiful place on the water.
还有自己的私人沙滩
It's got its own private beach.
泳衣可穿可不♥穿♥
Bathing suits are optional.
但还是鼓励穿上
But encouraged.
我会想你们的
Ay, I'm going to miss you guys.
别担心 我赌他们最多能坚持三个月
Don't worry about it. I give it three months, tops.
你讨厌沙滩 你知道那里有多潮湿吗
You hate the beach. And you know how humid it is down there?
我爱俱乐部的蒸汽房♥
I love the steam room at the club.
都一样的 除了我再也不用看着你
It's the same thing, except I don't have to see you
像一滩化了的冰淇淋一样摊在那里
sitting there like a pile of melted ice cream.
而你披着毛巾就像汤姆·塞立克
'cause you're Tom Selleck in a towel.
我已经准备好冒险了
I'm just ready for an adventure.
我想尝试些新事物
I want to try something new.
待在这里 偶尔交个帐单
Stick around here. Pick up a check every now and then.
你为什么总是这么消极
Why do you always have to be so negative?
我就觉得很好
I think it's great.
不 你说得对 我很抱歉
No, you're right. I'm sorry.
我就是有点吃惊 仅此而已
I'm surprised, that's all.
我们来为你们美好的生活新篇章干一杯吧
Let's toast this amazing new chapter of your lives.
敬拳头大小的蚊子
To mosquitoes the size of your fist.
难怪你的朋友们一个个都搬走了
This is why all your friends move away.
敬我们 终于有独处时间了
To us, alone at last.
我们两个今晚看起来都很帅
We both look very handsome tonight.
如果 如果你只说
You know, if you -- if you'd just said
我看起来很帅 我就会说 你也是
that I looked handsome, I would have said, "So do you."
我不敢冒险
I couldn't take that chance.
我想有个良好的开端
I wanted to get off on the right foot.
米奇尔和我急需一个
Mitchell and I desperately need
浪漫的夜晚来重燃激♥情♥
a romantic night out to reconnect.
是啊 我不
Yeah. I don't --
我不知道是不是因为筹划婚礼压力太大
I don't know if it's the stress of planning a wedding,
但我们最近的关系有点紧张
but we've been a little tense with each other lately, huh?
连我们的朋友马库斯都说我们最近很暴躁
Even our friend J'marcus said how bitchy we've been.
什么 他什么时候说过这话
What -- when did he say that?
在胡娇的派对上
Oh, at Pepper's party
那晚你穿了那条不太合适的裤子
that night you wore those pants that don't fit you anymore.
没错 而你带了一瓶大家都讨厌的酒
Oh, right. And you brought that bad wine that everybody hated.
-瞧 我们真的很需要 -真心的
- See? We really need this. - We really do.
那天胡娇说
Oh, you know, uh, Pepper said
为了我们的蛋糕试吃
that for our cake tasting,
我们得...
we needed to have --
我们说好的 不谈婚礼 不谈莉莉
Remember our rules -- no wedding talk, no Lily talk.
抱歉 好吧 你是对的
I'm sorry. No, you're right.
那么我们聊聊...
So, just gonna...
我们再听一遍招牌菜怎么样
Should we hear the specials again?
不能再让他重复第三遍了
We can't ask him a third time.
你知道我搬过去以后会做什么吗
You know what I might try when I'm down there?
冲浪
Surfing.
那看来你的遗体无法供亲友瞻仰了[死得很惨]
So it's gonna be a closed casket.
该我了
My turn.
你在说什么 我刚刚打进了3号♥球
What are you talking about? I just sunk the 3 ball.
然后你的杆子碰到了白色球
Then you moved the cue ball with your stick
就在你跟我讲要从南加州搬走
while you were telling me how you were gonna move away
去学冲浪的时候
from Southern California to try surfing.
我没碰白色球
I didn't touch the cue ball.
是啊我知道 但你就是碰了
Yeah, I know. But you did.
你说我是骗子吗 你
You're calling me a cheater? You?
一个打高尔夫最多数到5杆的家伙
The guy on the golf course who can't seem to count higher than 5?
我忘记杆数是因为
Maybe I can't keep track of my shots
我身边总有个家伙喋喋不休
because somebody won't stop talking.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表