You hang back while I break the ice,
等到一个恰当的时候
and then, when the time is right --
曼尼 你来了
Manny! You made it!
这是谁
Who's this?
这是谁
"Who's this?"
拜托
Excuse me,
克里斯蒂·胸器 我是有名字的
Kristy huge ones, I have a name.
好了 别闹了
Okay, come on. Stop.
我追了你一整天已经受够了
I'm tired of chasing you all day.
那就别追我
Then don't.
去那个无聊的派对上玩吧
Stay as long as you want at that lame party.
你想聊聊吗
You want to talk?
你才应该是那个呆呆的配角 不是我
You're the dorky sidekick, not me.
能稍微友好点吗
Want to talk nicer?
凭什么她请你不请我
How could you be invited and I wasn't?
我不知道
I don't know.
貌似过去我身上让人觉得奇怪的地方
It's like the stuff that used to make me kind of weird,
开始招人喜欢了
people are starting to like.
所以呢
So?
我还跟以前一样
I'm the same as I always was.
说不定你可以提高一下自己
Well...maybe you could upgrade a little.
[尤达:《星球大战》中的人物]
我们受够了你的"尤达"音
Uh, we're tired of the yoda voice,
如果有个女孩告诉你她去了伦敦
and if a girl tells you she went to london,
最好别问她是不是看见了法国
maybe don't ask if she also saw France.
我还是喜欢
I liked things better when you were the one
你比较像鸵鸟的时候
who was ostrich-sized.
什么
What?
你懂的 一个怪异的圈外人
You know, like a freaky outsider --
鹤立鸡群的感觉
the way an ostrich feels around regular birds.
你知道女孩子还喜欢什么吗
You know what else girls like?
神秘又安静的类型
The mysterious, silent type.
你在对我的酱汁做什么 伙计
What are you doing with my sauce, there, cookie?
那才是你的
That's yours.
这是我的
This is mine.
我早上就准备好了
I prepped it this morning.
我想了下 为什么不做呢
I figured, why not make it?
因为我已经做好了
Um...maybe because I already made sauce?
多多益善
Can't have too much.
是吗
Can't ya?
把汤勺递给我
Hand me that ladle, huh?
你干嘛 我已经拿住了
What are you doing? I got it.
你要说什么
What do you say?
什么
What?
当别人为你做事的时候你要说什么
What do you say when somebody does something for you?
你要说什么
What do you say?
你想让我谢谢你把汤勺给我吗
You want me to thank you for handing me a ladle?
你感谢了狗狗站着不动
You thanked the dog for staying --
虽然它其实什么都没做
which is basically doing nothing --
所以我确定你知道该怎么说
so I know you know the words.
好吧
Fine.
谢谢你把汤勺递给我
Thank you for handling me the ladle.
你确定这些煮好了吗
You sure those are ready?
[旧时通过意大利面是否能粘到墙上来判断是否煮熟]
你还没往墙上扔呢
You didn't throw one against the wall.
爸 现在没有人这么做了
Oh, dad, nobody does that anymore.
就是说我们做所有事都换新方法了是吧
Oh. I guess we have new ways for doing everything now, huh?
不 我可没那么说
No. I didn't say that.
我只是说你可以直接尝一下熟了没有
I'm just saying that you can taste your food
而不是像黑猩猩一样往墙上甩
instead of flinging it at the wall like a chimp.
好吧
Okay.
味道如何
How's it taste?
事实上 还不错
Actually, mm, that's pretty good.
但是如果能加点
But it could use a little,
酱料
um...sauce.
我来试试 好烫
Let me just -- ooh, hot.
再加点帕尔马干酪
Try a little Parmesan with that?
我应该把面包放进烤箱了
I should probably get that bread in the oven.
只要
Just...
好了 好了
Okay! Hey!
这里交给我们吧
Hey, how about we take over in here
你们去收拾一下准备吃饭了
while you two get cleaned up for dinner?
好主意
Yes, good idea.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
自我肯定首先要来源于自身
Approval comes from within.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的酱料需要加点蒜
Your sauce needs garlic.
-好了 -好了
- Okay. - Okay.
这是个表
And that's a clock.
好吧 再试另一个地方
Okay, well, do another one.
我试了四个了
I've done like four.
这只狗比你叔叔克莱顿还爱囤东西
This dog is a worse hoarder than your uncle Clayton.
他是个收藏家
He's a collector.
收藏过期酸奶吗
Of expired yogurt?
累死我了
Getting tired.
小卡 能不能别找了
Cam, can we just stop, please?
我觉得我们已经尽力了
I feel like we've done our best,
肯定是找不到了
but we're just not gonna find it.
找到了
Found it!
太好了
Oh! Good.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
我还没告诉你我对它的宏伟计划呢
I hadn't even told you my biggest plan for this yet.
比装饰蛋糕还宏伟的计划吗
Bigger than the top of our wedding cake?
我要用它做个模子然后批量生产
I'm gonna have a mold made of it and give a reproduction
赠送给每一位来参加婚礼的
to everyone who comes to the wedding
和来不了的客人
and everyone who can't come to the wedding.
想象一下数百个我们的人偶散布全国
Imagine hundreds of these across the country.
不
No!
不行 不行 绝对不行
No! No! Absolutely not!
我讨厌它 太恶心了
I hate it! It's awful!
我就知道
I knew it!
我就知道
I knew it!
它只是恰巧出现在莉莉的浴缸里
It just shows up in Lily's bath,
然后突然间 又被狗叼走了吗
and then, all of a sudden, the dog has it?
你就是故意盯着它不放
You have it in for this beautiful topper.
你看看 你好好看看它
Look at this. Look at it. Look at it!
你一副威风凛凛大块头的样子
Come on, you're all heroic and Paul Bunyan-y,
我呢 我就像个娘娘腔
and I'm -- I'm, like, some sissy man
红着脸颊 夹着腿
with -- with pinkish cheeks and a turned-out heel.
那只是一种表现形式
It's a caricature.
重要的是它代表的意义
What matters is what it represents.
我爸爸为我们亲手制♥作♥的
My daddy making this for us
说明他已经接受了我们本来的样子
means he's accepted us for who we are!
你难道不明白吗
Don't you get that?
我倒是没有从这个角度想过
I never really thought about it that way.
你确实没有
No. You hadn't.
我只是有些敏感了
I'm just being sensitive.
我应该神经再大条一点
I need to have a thicker skin.
我真的非常非常抱歉
I-I'm really, really sorry.
不 不用抱歉
No, don't -- don't -- don't be sorry.
不用
No.
我不希望有你不喜欢的东西
And I -- n-- I don't want something at the wedding
出现在婚礼上
that makes you uncomfortable.
不 那不太公平
Well, no, that doesn't seem fair.
我的否决权已经用光了
I've used up all my vetoes.
如果
Well, if it --
能让你好受一些的话
I guess, if it makes you feel better,
我可以再给你加一个否决权
I could give you one more veto --
但你也要给我加一个
if you give me one more, too.
好吧 当然可以
Okay, sure.
如果以后
And in the future,
有什么事情
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表