-嘀嘀 -按汽车的喇叭
- Honk! - From your car.
最好的名片就是有力的握手
The best business card is a firm handshake.
最好的搭讪诀窍是穿紧身工作裤
The best pick-up line is a tight pair of dockers.
最好的工作裤是...
The best dockers are --
爸爸 别说了 还有最后五英里了
Dad, save your breath! You're in the last five miles.
-我永远也跑不完了 -你当然能
- I'm never gonna make it! - Of course you are!
不过你爱怎么办怎么办吧 我还有事
Then again, do what you want. I got stuff to do.
-我要放弃了 -好吧
- I'm gonna quit. - Cool.
再失败一次又怎么样呢
What's one more failure?
你想过我们为什么要绕远去学校吗
You ever wonder why we take such a crazy route to school?
因为那样我就不用路过某些地方了
So I don't have to drive by certain places --
那个我只去过一次的长笛老师家
The flute teacher's house I went to once...
那个我只学了五大基本酱料中的两种
The French cooking academy I quit after learning
就退出了的法餐烹饪学校
only two of the five mother sauces...
那个只学了一个动作就放弃了的瑜伽教室
The hot yoga studio I left after "Happy baby."
看来是怎么也躲不过
I guess there's no avoiding
车♥库♥里这个巨大的失败了
this big failure sitting in my garage.
起来
Get up.
谢谢你 伙计 不过...
I appreciate it, buddy, but --
快起来
Get up.
我不会你说的长笛
I don't know anything about flutes
或者烹饪或者瑜伽...
or cooking or happy babies...
但我拼了老命也要让你去加拿大
But I'm damn sure getting my dad to Canada.
加油跑到终点吧
Now, mount that beast.
谢谢你 儿子
Thank you, son.
等你跑过终点开始庆祝的时候
You can thank me after you cross the finish line
再谢我
and the celebration begins.
想象一下吧
Just picture that.
我能想象到
I'm picturing it!
我能想象到
I'm picturing it!
我真的能想象到
I'm really picturing it!
谢谢你 圣诞老人
Thanks, Santa.
好 没事
Yeah. You got it.
别忘了圣诞夫人给你的糖果棒
Don't forget a candy cane from Mrs. Claus!
我得休息会儿
Oh! I got to take a break.
-什么 -搞什么
- What? - What? What?
没关系
Um...it's okay!
谁想和我照张相呀
Does anybody want to take a picture with me?
-我想 -我是说孩子们
- I'll do it. - Oh, maybe just the kids.
-刚才怎么回事 -什么怎么回事
- What was that? - What was what?
圣诞老人不能休息
Santa doesn't take breaks.
他要去北极的
He visits the North Pole!
而且你怎么把这里弄得乱七八糟的
And why do you leave your things all over?
最后是我要打扫这里好吗
Who do you think cleans this place up?
你怎么像祥林嫂似的
Oh, you are such a nag!
我们连在过节的时候
Can't we at least
假装是幸福的一对都不行吗
act like a happy couple during the holidays?
为了孩子们
For the children!
你还喝热巧克力
Another hot chocolate?
你还想喝多少杯啊
How many more of those are you going to drink?
至少它是暖的 不像你
At least it's warm, unlike you!
圣诞老人常在外出差
He travels a lot.
圣诞夫人吃曲奇吃胖了
She's put on cookie weight.
日子不好过
It's hard.
没问题 你可以把我放在
Yes, you can put me on
"亡羊补牢礼物购买♥♥者"的名单上
the "Last-minute shoppers" waiting list.
-真行 -你也在这里啊
- Unbelievable. - Oh! Well, there he is!
乔森
H-hey, Jotham!
看来你也是
Oh, looks like someone did
临到圣诞才想起要买♥♥礼物
a little last-minute Christmas shopping.
那个赞尼尔真是幸运啊
That Zaniel's a lucky guy.
他的确很幸运
Yes, he is.
但这些是要带去胡娇的派对的
But these are for Pepper's party.
他的请柬上不是说了不要带礼物吗
His invitation said, "No gifts, please."
重复一遍那句话
Mm, say that again...
用胡娇的语气
as Pepper.
没带礼物吗
No gifts?
想不想活了
Please.
现在是平安夜的下午五点
5 o'clock, Christmas Eve,
我还得去买♥♥最完美的礼物
and I have to find a dozen perfect presents
给世界上最挑剔最尖刻的男人们
for the world's snarkiest, cattiest men...
我亲爱的朋友们
My dear, dear friends.
拉 拉 再拉
Pull! Pull! Pull!
好了 休息会儿吧
Yeah. Hey, take a break.
-这也太费时了 -本来就是
- This is taking forever. - It's supposed to.
原来我和我爸要花一整天弄倒一棵树
Took my dad and I all day to get a tree.
当终于把树砍下来的时候
And when he finally brought her down,
他会抽根雪茄来庆祝
he used to celebrate with a cigar.
我那时还是个孩子 所以就抽根香烟
I was just a kid, so I'd have a cigarette.
好了 抓住另一边
All right. Grab the other end.
这就对了
There we go.
这就进入状态了吧
Now we got a groove.
好了 这就可以...
Yeah. There we --
它就是不断
It won't budge!
这木头是他妈什么做的啊
The hell is this wood made of?
都能拿来做锯了好吗
They ought to make saws out of it!
面对现实吧 这棵树把我们打败了
Let's face it. The tree's beaten us.
我们普里契特家的人是不会半途而废的
Hey, we're Pritchetts. We don't quit.
再说了 我的工具都卡在里面
Besides, all my tools are stuck in it.
我知道该怎么办了
I got it.
非常简单的原理
It's simple physics.
给这棵树施点压
A little pressure,
它就会在我们砍的地方断掉
the thing will snap where we put the blade in.
-这不就完事了 -赶紧的吧
- Done. - Just hit the gas.
凑效了吧
It's working.
这才叫北方汉子做的发动机
That's why they call it yankee engine--
小心
Get down!
半棵树都秃了
It's bald on one side now!
没事的
It'll be fine!
两边匀一匀就好了
We'll just comb over some branches!
克莱尔 我以为你走了呢
Oh, Claire, I thought that you had left.
她本来是要走了
She was going to,
但我想让她看看没有这些头发挡着
But I wanted to show her how much better she looks
她的脸 她有多美丽动人
without this hair blocking her pretty face.
她头发确实很美
She does have beautiful hair, though.
我知道
I see.
她说什么
What did she say?
说你碰巧赶上一个好发色
That you picked a good color...
反正我觉得她是这个意思
At least, I think that's what she said
她美国口音太重
with that American accent.
你不用哄她高兴
You don't have to entertain her.
毕竟她是我妈
After all, she's my mother.
这是歌♥洛莉亚以前最爱吃的
Ah, these used to be Glorita's favorite!
她以前为了能多吃点常做手头倒立
She used to do headstands to get extra cookies.
至少会努力去做
At least, she'd try.
是的 真的不容易做到
Yeah, but it's not easy!
我站着的时候要保持她们坚挺都很不容易
I mean, it's hard enough to keep all this right-side up!
你可以想象倒过来会有多难
Imagine when I had to put it all right-side down!
-那太... -天呐
- It was... - Oh, my gosh.
真不敢相信我还能做到
I can't believe I can still do it!
看呐
Look at that.
看看克莱尔 歌♥洛莉亚
Oh, wow. Look at Claire, Gloria!
真棒 给你两块小点心
Very good! Two cookies for you!
谢谢
Thank you!
是啊 可她需要修修脚
Uh, yeah, but she needs a pedicure.
看呐
Look at that.
你把我弄倒了
You knocked me down!
-我没有 -有 你弄的
- I did not. - Yes, you did, too!
姑娘们 姑娘们 别吵了
Girls! Girls! Girls! No need to fight.
我没有偏爱你们哪一个
I don't have a favorite.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表