Look, he's hotter than ever.
-我要接电♥话♥ -不行
- I'm gonna answer it. - No, you can't.
我可以 我们也算是一家人了
Yes, I can. We're practically family.
喂 哥们 我是小卡
Hey, dude. It's Cam.
小卡在哪呢
Where?
挺不错的 非常非常好
Been good -- been real, real good.
你和小帕在一起了啊
So, you and Pam, huh?
你最好对我老姐好一点
Hey, better be good to my old sis,
不然我就把你摔倒在地
or I'll have to wrestle you down.
-天啊 -问你个问题
- Oh, my God. - Hey, question --
我给你做的友谊手镯你还留着吗
Do you still have that friendship bracelet that I made for you?
好吧
Oh, okay.
好吧 你先忙 我让小帕给你回电♥话♥
Yeah, okay, if you're busy, I'll have Pam call you back.
博 恭喜你啊
Hey, and, Bo, congratulations.
你也是
You too.
-你能相信吗 -你又回归基佬啦
- Can you believe it? - Oh, and we're gay again.
这完全不合情理
It just doesn't make sense.
他肯定是对我们的钻井权有企图
I mean, he's got to be after our drilling rights.
我就知道
I knew it.
所以我才不想告诉你
This is why I didn't want to tell you.
我知道你没法承受你的梦中情人
I knew you couldn't stand the thought
被我搞定了的这个现实
of me landing the man of your dreams!
"梦中情人"这词太过了
"Dreams" is strong.
信不信由你 博和我真心相爱
Believe it or not, Bo and I are in love.
他觉得我很漂亮 他是对的
He thinks I'm beautiful, and he's right.
顺便说一句 博的土地是我们家的两倍大
And for the record, Bo has twice the land we do.
他对我的钻井权绝对没有半点兴趣
He has absolutely no interest in my drilling rights!
至少不是那种"钻"井权
Not that kind, at least.
好了 大家都淡定
Okay, let's just relax.
来吧 小帕 想再把我抱起来吗
Hey, hey, come on, Pam, do you want to pick me up again?
-他们警告过我 -谁警告过你
- They warned me, you know. - Who warned you?
全家人都说你会接受不了这个现实
The whole family said you wouldn't take it well.
自从你因为无法在农场存活
Ever since you moved to the city
而不得不搬到城里以后
'cause you couldn't hack it on the farm.
-"无法存活" -是的 没错
- "Couldn't hack it"? - Yeah, that's right.
大家都知道 小卡 你不是农场强人
Everyone knows, Cam, you're not farm strong.
收回你说的话 帕梅隆·杰西卡·塔克
You take that back, Pameron Jessica Tucker!
我才不呢 你是个软弱的娘炮
I will not! You are weak and weepy.
所以我们什么都不敢告诉你
That's why we can't ever say anything to you
因为我们知道你会反应过度闹个歇斯底里
'cause we know you'll crumble into a big heaping mess!
你说我才是那个需要别人小心对待
Oh, are you saying I'm the one people have to step around --
那个家里的爱哭鬼小帕吗
that I'm the Pam of the family?
你是说家里的爱哭鬼小卡吧
You mean the Cam of the family?!
因为大家都这么叫你
'cause that's what we all call it!
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough!
够了 够了
That's enough! That's enough!
你知道吗 我可是奶奶的最爱
You know what? Well, I was gammy's favorite!
-够了 -真的吗
- That's enough! - Really?
-当然 -拜托 够了
- Yeah! - Come on! Enough!
住嘴
No!
帕"梅隆" 你家人都叫这名儿吗
Seriously -- Pameron?
好球 卢克
Oh! Way to go, Luke!
-这孩子太棒了 -太棒了
- The kid's amazing. - Amazing.
-太厉害了 -是吧 喂
- So great. - Right? Hello?
-克莱尔 -菲尔
- Claire? - Phil?
亲爱的 我正想打给你呢
Oh, hi, honey, I was -- I was just about to call you.
我弄死了一窝小鸟
I killed a bunch of baby birds.
-什么 -我的机器人把鸟窝给端了
- What? - My robot wiped out the nest.
现在鸟妈妈正瞪着我呢
And now the mom's just staring at me.
它们能记住人的长相
They recognize faces, you know.
我在纪录片上看到过
I saw it in a documentary.
亲爱的 我相信那只是个意外而已
Sweetie, I'm sure it was just an accident.
要是我们去看卢克的比赛
None of this would have happened
就不会发生这种事情了
if we'd just gone to Luke's game.
-我们这父母做得太差劲了 -不会
- We're terrible parents for not going. - No. No.
那是哨声吗 你在哪里
Was that a whistle? Where are you?
我刚路过一个建筑工地
Um, I-I'm just walking by a construction site.
变♥态♥
Pervs!
对不起 对不起 没说你
Sorry. Sorry. Not you.
但愿卢克不会怪我们
I hope Luke's not mad at us.
不会 他没事的 亲爱的
No, he's fine, honey.
也可能有事 也可能会怪我们
Or he's not. He -- he could be mad.
我们不知道 我们猜不到
We don't know. We won't -- we won't know.
我马上就回去了
I'll -- I'll be home soon, though.
我爱你 好的 再见
I love you. Okay, bye-bye.
谢谢你 棒极了
Thank you. It was great.
卢克 卢克 卢克
Hey, Luke, Luke, Luke,
别告诉你♥爸♥我来过 你踢得真棒
Don't tell your dad I was here, all right? Great game.
克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔
Claire?
跟爸爸说晚安
Say good night to daddy.
晚安 好儿子
Mwah! Good night, my boy.
外公 你今天早上拼的那个词不错啊
Hey, grandpa, great word you played earlier today.
"朔望"到底是什么意思
What does "Syzygy" even mean?
意思是能得45分
It means 45 points. Ha!
大家好 你们还记得我姐小帕吧
Hey, everybody, you remember my sister, Pam.
小帕 你好
Oh, hi, Pam.
她来探望大家 顺便中伤你们几句
She's here to pay a visit and cast aspersions.
-别小孩子气了 -你才小孩子气
- Oh, grow up. - You grow up.
接得真好
Real good one.
大家好 我带了野猪肉
Hi, y'all. I brought boar.
我来帮你一起处理一下
Oh. Well, let me give you a hand with that.
小卡 听着 我知道你很生气
Cam, look, I know you're upset,
不过今晚就尽量别计较这个了
But please just try and let it go tonight.
她竟然说我才是那个脆弱敏感的人
Well, can you believe she said I'm the emotionally fragile one?
那简直是胡言乱语吧
I mean, how crazy is that?
-天啊 -"天啊"
- Boy. - "Boy"?
你是在露骨地表明
Is that your thinly veiled
你赞成她的说法吗
way of saying you agree with her?
你听着
Okay, you know what?
如果我很脆弱 我就会生气
If I was fragile, I would care,
可我没有 所以我不脆弱
but I'm not, so I don't.
-好的 -好的
- Good. - Good.
还有你知道吗 这衬衫太难看了
And you know what? That shirt washes you out,
要是有人把你当成黄皮蜡烛可别怪人家
so don't be shocked when someone mistakes you for a beige candle.
大家好
Hey, everyone.
-你好 卢克 -你好啊 伙计
- Hi, Luke. - Hey, buddy.
我很抱歉错过了你的比赛
I'm so sorry I missed your game.
我们都很抱歉错过了你的比赛
We are both so sorry we missed your game.
冥冥中我已经受到了惩罚
The universe punished me.
我对一群小乌鸦做了非常可怕的事情
I did something awful to a bunch of baby crows.
其实 那不叫"群鸦"
Actually, it's not a bunch of crows.
[murder(谋杀)是crows(乌鸦)的集体名词形式]
那该叫"群杀"
It's called a murder.
我知道我做了什么
I know what I did!
-比赛怎么样 -还行 没啥特别
- How was your game? - Fine. Nothing special.
你说"还行 没啥特别"是啥意思
What do you mean, "Fine, nothing special"?
好吧 其实16岁那组里有个妞
Well, there was this girl on the 16-year-old team
没穿胸罩
who wasn't wearing a bra.
所以还挺不错的
So that was cool.
可是乔什他妈给我发了短♥信♥
But Josh's mom texted me.
她说你踢得可好了
She said you were having a great game.
她喝多了
She drinks.
我马上就回来
I-I'll be right back.
-你好 菲尔 -你好 小帕
- Hey, Phil. - Hey, Pam.
不好意思
Oh. Sorry.
又是我爸妈
It's my parents again.
我快要结婚了
I'm getting married soon,
他们现在就呈现空"巢"老人的症状了
and they're already acting like they have empty nest syndrome.
我很感谢你
I appreciate you not saying
没跟你♥爸♥说我去看比赛的事
anything to your dad about me being there,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表