我来压住止血
Let me put some pressure on it.
你为什么要当男保姆呢
So, why are you a manny, anyway?
赚钱上大学
Saving up for college.
而且我喜欢孩子
Plus, I like kids.
因为和他们一起你的手显得正常吗
'Cause they make your hands seem normal?
好了 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我没事了 谢谢
I'm good. Thank you.
卢克 我不想打击你
Luke, I hate to say it,
但也许那女孩已经离开了
but maybe this girl left.
这也许是最好的结果
It's probably for the best.
我是说 即便我找到她
I mean, even if I found her --
算了 当我没说 这很难为情
ah, forget it. It's embarrassing.
没事 说吧
No. Tell me.
我不知道该做些什么
I wouldn't know what to do.
我从来没有亲过女孩子
I've never kissed a girl before.
其实没有那么难
Oh! It's not that hard.
不如这样吧
You know what?
我亲你一下给你看看是什么感觉
I'll kiss you once to show you how it's done.
真的么 好 那我们去垃圾桶后面吧
Really? Okay. Want to go behind the dumpster?
不用 在这里就可以
No. Here is fine.
好吧 虽然跟我原来想象的不一样
Okay. It's not really how I imagined it, but...
停下
Stop!
什么 别理她 我们到哪一步了
What? Ignore her. Where were we?
你就是那个女生 他喜欢你
You're the girl! You're his crush!
他是个小怪胎 请别因此对我另眼相看
He's being a little weirdo! Please don't judge me!
卢克 这是真的么
Uh, Luke, is this true?
她是个书呆子 她的朋友都是书
She's a nerd! Her friends are books!
你是发生在她身上最好的事
You're the best thing that's ever happened to her!
-艾丽克斯 -我不知道他在说什么
- Alex? - Um, I don't know what he's talking about!
好吧 我要去找我的朋友们了
Okay, I'm just gonna go catch up with some friends.
西恩娜 等等
Sienna, wait!
别伤心 反正她也配不上你
Don't be sad. You're too good for her anyways.
是啊 谢谢 艾丽克斯
Yeah. Thanks, Alex.
没说你
Not you.
我在说我自己 你这个小矮人
I was talking about myself, you little gnome.
他在那
There he is.
再逮捕一个人 我们就能收工了
One more arrest and we can hang up our badges.
我之前就看到这个小混混到处捣乱
I've seen this punk horsing around earlier.
我会享受这一刻的
I'm gonna enjoy this.
该坐牢了 穿牛仔夹克的那个
Jail time, jean jacket.
-是不是很糟 -你会没事的
- Is it bad? - You're gonna be fine.
我应该穿个马甲的
Aah! I should have worn a vest.
为什么每个人都站在那里看着
Why is everyone just standing around?!
拿条毛巾来给他擦衬衫啊
Get this man a towel for his blouse!
好冷
So cold.
我们差点就成功了
We were almost out.
-我不想就这样结束 -你不许那样做
- I didn't want it to end like this. - Don't you do that!
事情还没结束
It's not over!
听我说
Listen to me.
我需要你告诉我太太事情的经过
I need you to tell my wife what happened.
告诉她这不是我的错
Tell her it wasn't my fault.
你可以自己跟她说
You're gonna tell her yourself.
她就站在那里 看起来很生气
She's standing right there, and she looks pissed.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
菲尔
Phil...
菲尔 我说了我们得回家了 说真的
Phil, when I said we needed to go home, I meant it.
对不起 我应该听你的话
I'm sorry. I should have listened to you.
但你一定要留下来再听一首歌♥
But you have to stay for just one song.
为什么
Why?
相信我
Trust me.
大家好么
Whoo! How's everybody doing?!
好
Good!
好的 下一位 我们有请
All right, next up, we have
一位非常特别的来宾
a very special guest joining us.
女士们先生们 请将掌声献给
Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for...
-哈罗德·格罗斯曼 -等等
- Harold Grossman! - Wait.
什么
What?
我以前从没做过类似的事情
Uh, never really done anything like this before.
药房♥的一些朋友
Uh, some of the gang down at the pharmacy
劝我来的
talked me into it, so...
必须花些时间*
*Gotta take a little time
花些时间去思考*
*A little time to think things over
读懂其中隐含的意义*
*I'd better read between the lines
以便日后不时之需*
*In case I need it when I'm older
在我的人生中*
*In my life
没想到我们的药剂师哈罗德·格罗斯曼
Turns out Harold Grossman, our pharmacist,
是个摇滚明星
is a rock star.
他的歌♥声简直可以作为良药出♥售♥
His voice is the drug he should be dispensing,
因为很显然 那能治愈一切
because apparently, it's the cure for everything.
-该走了 我们走吧 -别别别
- Time to go. Let's go. - No, no, no, no, no!
等等 等等 拜托 他好棒
Stay, stay, stay, stay! Come on, he's great! Whoo!
我想让你告诉我*
*I want you to show me
我想感受到什么是爱*
*I want to feel what love is
而我知道 我知道*
*And I know, and I know
我知道你可以告诉我*
*I know you can show me
他太棒了
Oh, he's incredible!
-是啊 -太棒了
- I know. - Incredible!
哈罗德·格罗斯 各位
Harold Grossman, everybody!
我的天哪
Holy cow!
谁能想到呢
Who knew?!
让我们将热情持续下去
Let's keep this party going.
接下来 我们今天还有一位来宾
Next up, we have one more guest today.
不
Oh, no.
哈罗德
Harold, yeah.
哈罗德 哈罗德
Harold, Harold!
好吧 好吧
Okay, now. Okay.
也许哈罗德稍后可以再返场
Maybe Harold can come back a little later.
但此时此刻
But in the meantime,
节奏老爹乐队很荣幸地为您呈上
the Dad Beats are proud to present...
菲尔·邓菲
Phil Dunphy!
谁
Paul who?
菲尔
Phil?
菲尔·邓菲
Phil dunphy.
-是我啊 -天呐
- Oh, Phil Dunphy. - Oh, boy.
停车场有一辆白色面包车
There's a white minivan out in the parking lot
车灯没关 车牌号♥TCB-R2D2
with its lights on -- license plate number TCB-R2D2.
掌声送给菲尔·邓菲 大家
Phil Dunphy, everybody.
妈 看这个
Hey, mom. Check it out.
-我的蛋糕弄好了 -真不错啊
- I finished my cake. - Oh, good.
这是11.5级地震之后的洛杉矶
It's Los Angeles after an 11.5 earthquake.
我叫它"地糕"
I call it earth-cake.
曼尼 真赞
Manny, that's amazing!
你觉得这很赞
You think that's amazing?
等会看我把这玩意儿
Wait till I smash this thing
砸在伊妮德的单层蛋糕上
right on top of Enid's piece of sheet cake.
别别别 等等 不是伊妮德干的
No, no, no! Wait! Manny, Enid didn't do it.
-是我♥干♥的 -什么
- I did it. - What?
是我毁了你的蛋糕
I was the one who ruined the cake.
我怕那些男孩子嘲笑你
I was afraid that all those boys were gonna make fun of you.
我觉得我比你更在乎你是否合群
I think I care more about you fitting in than you do.
不 我在乎
No. I care.
我非常在乎
I care a lot.
只是我擅长的事情
It's just the stuff I'm good at
不会让我受欢迎
isn't the stuff that makes you popular.
请各位选手在60秒内
Contestants, all cakes
将蛋糕放在评委桌前
must be at the judges' table in 60 seconds.
这么多人 我们怎么可能挤得过去
Ay, there's no way we're gonna make it through that crowd.
不可能挤不过去 拿着
Like heck we won't. Here.
-什么 -跟着我
- What? - Follow my lead.
-好的 -准备好了吗 来
- Okay. - Ready? Come on.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表