This place was like a home to me.
就好像我是在家里上学一样
It's like I was homeschooled.
但并不是 我是在学校里上的学
But I wasn't. I was school-schooled.
是么
Were you?
我兜里有六种药
I got six kinds of pills in my pocket,
但来看少年们比赛才是最好的治疗
but this here, all this, this is the best medicine.
我很高兴你感觉好点了
Aw, I'm glad you're feeling better.
是这样的 查理 我
So, Charlie, I --
我是来接莉莉的
I'm here to get Lily.
去叫她前我要跟您说一下今天出的小事故
Oh, before I call her, we had a small issue today.
有个叫帕特里克的男孩说莉莉把他推倒
One of the boys, Patrick, said Lily pushed him down
还要亲他
and tried to kiss him.
不可能 莉莉很高冷的
No, that doesn't sound like Lily.
她可能是在模仿在电视上
She was probably imitating something she saw
或家里看到的情景
on TV or in her family --
一定是在电视上看到的
Ay, it was the TV, yes.
她来了 你看她多可爱啊
Oh, but here she is. She's always so sweet.
再见 帕特里克
Bye, Patrick.
看到了吗 他们只是好朋友
You see? They're just friends.
你笑个屁啊 埃文
What are you laughing at, Evan?
下一个就是你
You're next.
好吧 我会跟她单独谈谈的
Okay, I'm going to talk to her for a little bit.
我跟你说过我把你名字写到那上面吗
Oh, did I ever tell you that I put your name up here?
什么
Huh?
海莉·邓菲的小巨蛋
"Haley Dunphy dome."
真好 你还给我们的专属地点命名了
Aww, you named our special spot?
其实我本来想写"海莉·邓菲请摸我蛋"的
Actually it was supposed to be "Haley Dunphy, do me."
我不太会控制单词间的距离
I'm bad with spacing.
你没那么糟糕啦
Oh, you're not so bad.
中场休息 黑豹队6比0领先海豚队
And that's halftime -- Panthers 6, Dolphins 0.
0分是由杰森·米勒
That zero score by Jason Miller,
骄傲地跑出界造成的
who proudly prances off the field.
别拦我 我要上去踹那小子两脚
Just let me go up there and kick that kid's butt.
行了米勒 你的腿是用来跑的
Knock it off, Miller. I need your leg.
都单腿跪下
Take a knee.
我不知道你们这些小海豚游进了什么陷阱
Now, I don't know what tuna net you Dolphins swam into,
但你们快完蛋了啊
but you are drowning out there!
教练 输了的话有那么糟糕吗
Coach, would it really be such a bad thing if we lost?
-你说什么 -你看看他们
- Beg your pardon? - Look at them, coach.
他们还不够惨吗
Haven't they lost enough already?
也许让他们赢一次
Maybe giving them a win would,
在某种程度上也是成全了我们自己
in a way, be a victory for us, too.
你知道什么对于奈特教练最重要吗
Okay, you know what mattered the most to coach Knight?
照顾那些残疾儿童吗
His work with special-needs kids?
他只不过带了一个孩子去过一次海边而已
Okay, he took one kid to one beach one time.
是橄榄球
Football!
橄榄球才是最重要的
Football is what mattered the most!
他为胜利而活
He lived for competition!
他的信仰是运动员精神 一种气节
He believed in sportsmanship, integrity!
懂吗 我认为 你们大可以上场
Okay? Now, the way I see it, we can roll over
让他们轻松获胜 但那毫无意义
and give them an empty, meaningless victory
他在九泉之下也不会开心的
that he... would hate.
但我们可以自信上场 使出浑身解数
Or we can go out there, leave it all on the field,
让他输也输得心服口服
and be a team he would be proud to lose to.
告诉我 你们是一个人还是一个团队
Now, is this an "I" activity or a "We" activity?!
-团队 -听不见
- We! - What?!
-团队 -听不见
- We! - What?!
-团队 团队 团队 -这就对了
- We! We! We! We! We! We! - That's right!
你看你们连叫声都像海豚了
Now you sound like dolphins!
你好 蒂姆
Hey, Tim!
接下来三天的发货单给你
I got the next three days of delivery slips
都签好了 不错吧
for you here, signed, huh?
-谢谢你 克莱尔 -没事
- Thanks, Claire. - Yeah.
都签好字了哦
Signed those up good, huh?
多谢
Thanks.
这个 这就是桦木家具啊
So, this is -- this is the, uh, the regency birch?
真不错 好看
Beautiful model. Gorgeous.
你们在这边做的工作很棒
You guys do such good work down here.
我说真的 介意我在它们被送到
Really, you mind if I take her for a spin
展厅之前先参观下吗
before she goes up to the showroom?
-随意 你是老大 -...的闺女
- You're the boss... - 's daughter.
我知道这才是你的心里话
That's what you want to say.
为了运输方便没有装镜子 有道理
Oh, okay. So, no mirror when they're shipping, which makes sense.
而且 也没把手啊
Also have, uh... no handles.
蒂姆
Hey -- hey, Tim?
蒂姆
Hey, Tim!
蒂姆
Tim!
我的天 喂 爸
Oh, god. Yeah, hi, dad.
你好 同事
Hey, co-worker.
我就问问你几点出发去看比赛
Just seeing when you want to leave for the game.
-我们已经迟到了 -马上 马上
- We're late already. - Soon, soon.
我 我在 我在收工了
I'm -- I'm just -- I'm finishing up
我办公室里有点儿文书工作
a little paperwork in my office.
好吧 需要帮忙的话跟我说一声
Okay. Let me know if you need any help.
不用 我不需要你帮忙
No, I do not need your help.
而且我相信我说过了 我希望你
And as I believe I mentioned, I would appreciate it
不要总是严密监视着我
if you were not constantly looking over my shoulder.
拜托 别把我想得那么差劲
Come on. Give me some credit.
我绝对不会那么做的
That's the last thing I would do.
爸 你好像忘了我成功养大了三个孩子
Dad, you seem to forget that I raised three children,
而且在那之前我还有份事业
and I had a career before this.
我做了很多不...
I have done plenty of stuff that does not --
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
听起来是从库房♥传来的声音
Sounds like it's coming from the warehouse.
是啊 那是什么声音
Yeah, what even is that?
我确定没什么大不了的
Oh, I'm sure it's nothing.
给你个建议 听不听由你
Uh, one piece of advice -- take it or leave it.
什么
What?
门闩在嵌板的右下方
The latch is under the panel on the right.
我给你买♥♥了你喜欢的芥末泡菜
I got you mustard and sauerkraut, just what you like.
你这么友善有点儿吓人
You're being awfully nice,
我刚才可是掀起了一场衣柜龙♥卷♥风♥
considering I started that whole closet-nado.
你仍然是我闺女
Well, you're still my daughter.
我在这里可以这么叫你吧
It's okay I call you that here, right?
可以
Yeah.
听着 我很难像对其他人那样对待你
Listen, it's hard for me to treat you like everyone else.
你是唯一一个被我抱着回家的人
You're the only one I carried home in my arms --
除了去年圣诞派对上的唐雷尔
Except Dontrell, last year's Christmas party.
我几乎是把他从汽车天窗里灌进去的
I pretty much poured him through his sunroof.
但我会尽力
But I'll try.
-谢谢 爸 -你这周末有安排吗
-Thanks, dad. -You got plans this weekend?
-还没有 怎么了 -很好
- No. Not really. Why? - Good.
明天早上8点到库房♥
Be at the warehouse, 8:00 tomorrow.
别穿太好的衣服
Wear something you don't care about.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
战况如何
What'd I miss?
不太好
Nothing good.
只剩3分钟了 还差6分
We're down by 6 with 3 minutes to play.
他们还是有可能转败为胜的
Well, they could still turn it around.
[The show is not over till the fat lady sings.]
[比赛尚未完全结束之前不能确定胜负]
比赛还没完全结束... 妈呀
Show's not over till the fat -- mama!
米勒震撼人心的凌空一脚
Sensational punt by Miller, who hasn't kicked that high
自从他打破性别界限
since he broke the gender barrier
加入现代舞队以来 从没踢过那么高
and joined our own modern dance troupe.
-你还好吧 亲爱的 -还好
- Are you okay, honey? - Yeah!
一切在于保持心观乐态
It's all about keeping an attitive positude.
乐心观态
Positude attitive.
我们今晚应该去看夜场电影
Hey, we should see a midnight movie tonight,
像以前那样
like old times.
太棒了 我要去
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表