这个
This one.
不 这个
No, this one!
不 这个
No, this one!
我快喘不过气了
I can't breathe!
跟莉莉一起买♥♥东西绝对是最好的避孕措施
Shopping with Lily is the best birth control in the world.
没错
Yeah.
但你知道这没有实际效果的吧
But you know it's not, right?
这个
Ooh! This one!
感谢上帝 快点买♥♥吧
Thank god. Hurry up and buy it.
等等 如果之后我们碰到更好的怎么办
Wait. What if there's a better one later?
我们继续逛吧
Let's keep looking.
不不不 你就买♥♥这个
No, no, no! You are buying that.
你不可能找到更好的了
You're never gonna find anything better.
我就没找到更帅的救生员
I never found a hotter lifeguard, okay?
这个很完美 而且就在你面前
This is perfect, and it is right in front of you.
给 谢谢
Here. Thanks.
我很喜欢你的口音
I really love your accent.
谢谢
Wow. Thank you.
我要退掉这个
I would like to return this.
想什么呢
Penny for your thoughts?
咪♥咪♥
Boobs.
我也是
Me too!
我们到底怎么了
What's our problem?
那东西扑面而来的时候我就慌了
I freaked out when those things came at us.
我以为我能承受一个
I think I could've handled one,
但是它们一起来了
but they ganged up on me.
小伙子们
Hey, boys.
想不想参与一次
How would you like to participate
原住民徒步之旅
in an aboriginal walkabout?
不了 谢谢 你问问那些女孩吧
No, thanks. Why don't you ask those girls over there?
这次徒步只限男士参与
This walkabout's for men only.
相信我 我们算不上男士
Trust me -- we're not men.
看来你真的很需要这个经历
Sounds like you need this more than anyone.
快点 来吧
Quick -- come here.
真好 现在我们还化妆了
Perfect. Now we're wearing makeup.
你是在开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me.
我们可以走到丛林去吗
Okay, can we walk to the bush?
不行 调配中心会在1小时内派来新车
Nah. Dispatch is sending a cab in an hour.
-1小时 -搞什么
- An hour. - What?!
小卡 是我们活该
No, Cam, we deserve this.
我们抛弃了家庭 丢开了女儿
We deserted our family, we abandoned our daughter,
为了什么呢
and for what?
我们不仅是脑残粉
We're not just star you-know-what-ers.
而且还是大傻叉
We're you-know-what-holes!
你知道莉莉不在这儿你可以说脏话吧
You know Lily's not here, right?
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
[毒蛇 为活而骑行 为骑行而活]
镇定一点
Please be cool.
我一向很镇定
I'm always cool.
你们好
Hello!
鞋子不错啊
There's some pretty fancy shoes.
谢谢
Thank you...?
听我说 我们不想惹麻烦
So, listen, we don't want any trouble,
但是 我和我朋友
uh, but my -- my friend and I --
朋友 真的吗
"Friend"? Really?
是的
Yeah.
我们碰上了个小出租车问题
We...have a little cab...problem.
我们的车坏了
Our cab broke down,
我们要去找我们的女儿
and we are trying to get to our daughter --
我和我朋友共同的女儿
The daughter my friend and I have together.
这是不对的
Well, that ain't right.
爸爸们应该和女儿在一起
Daddies should be with their little girls.
说真的 这鞋子我能在哪买♥♥到
Seriously, where can I get a pair of them shoes?
他想要你的鞋 快给他
He wants your shoes. Give him your shoes.
什么 好吧
What? All right.
我不想要你的 我想要自己的
I don't want your shoes. I want to get me own.
他不想要你的鞋 快穿上
He doesn't want your shoes. Put your shoes on.
我就知道
I knew it!
歌♥洛莉亚 别生气
Gloria, don't be mad.
太迟了
Too late!
我知道这看起来很糟
I know this looks really bad,
但你必须要明白这是我
but you have to understand that this is my --
你的宝贝项目是吧 我知道
Your baby?! I know.
你们应该感到羞耻
And you should be ashamed of yourself!
你的丈夫正在进行精神之旅
You have a husband who is on a spiritual journey
还被袋鼠揍了一拳
and was punched by a kangaroo!
什么
What?!
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria!
亲爱的 我刚听说
Honey, I just heard.
你怎么被袋鼠给打了呢
How did you get punched by a kangaroo?
很猛的一下
Really hard.
在脸上
In the face.
我很抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
天哪
Oh, boy.
我能帮你做点什么吗
Is there anything I can do?
你能别工作了陪我坐一下吗
Could you stop working and sit with me for a while?
-当然可以了 -谢谢
- Yes, of course I can. - Thank you.
好的 温柔点
Okay. Be -- be soft.
谢谢你 宝贝
Okay. Thank you. Aw, baby.
天哪 菲尔
Oh, my god. Phil.
亲爱的
Honey!
菲尔 一只野狗抢了我的电脑
Phil! A wild dog took my laptop!
1980年在澳洲曾有野狗叼走了一对夫妻的女婴
因女婴尸体从未找到 母亲曾被怀疑是凶手
看来它真的以为那是你的"宝贝"
Seems like a missed opportunity.
亲爱的 如果你想工作就直说吧
Honey, if you want to work, just say so.
不是 真的发生了 发生了
No! It happened! It just happened!
我什么也没看见
I didn't see anything.
我没看到你被袋鼠揍
I didn't see you get hit in the face by a kangaroo,
但我相信你了
but I believe you.
快点 帮我抢回来
Come on! Help me get it!
不 你自己去吧
No! You're on your own!
就像我独自旅行一样
Like I've been this whole trip!
我的天哪
For god's sakes!
歌♥洛莉亚 别走 听我解释
Gloria, stop! Let me explain!
好吧 但你最好别跟我解释说
Fine -- but the explanation better not be
这是个很重要的客户 而且你要赶进度
that this is an important account and you're on a deadline
什么什么什么的
and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!
好吧 那我需要一分钟想一想
Oh. Well, I'm gonna need a minute to think.
我丢下乔 漂洋过海
I did not leave Joe, fly across the world,
不是为了来看你工作的
to see you spend all your time working!
你这样完全不是在度假
You're missing the whole vacation!
你不是第一个这么说我的妻子
Not the first wife to tell me that.
那你还要多少个妻子说才能听进去
So how many wives need to say it before you listen?
那是怎么回事
What's that?
我不会告诉你的
I'm not gonna tell you.
要是你之前在这里的话 你就知道了
If you were here, you would know what that is.
我也不知道那是怎么回事
I don't know what that was.
但我就是不想让他得意
But I was not going to give him the satisfaction.
该死
Damn it!
为什么 澳大利亚 为什么
Why, Australia?! Why?!
你好 伙计
Hey, mate.
怎么样
How's...it going?!
一切都还好吗
Everything okay here?
不太好
Not really.
恕我直言 你看起来有点狼狈
You don't mind me saying, you look a bit beaten up.
是的
Yeah.
我爱你的祖国
I love your country,
但是你的祖国并不爱我
but your country doesn't love me back.
澳大利亚讨厌我
Australia's rejected me.
你看到这里没有
You see this right here?
这是鳄鱼咬的
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表