我也做得不对
It's just as much my fault.
在我妻子身上 我清晰地看见了
I've seen what having a disapproving father
一个不认同她的父亲的危害
has done to my wife.
我应该做得更好的
I should've known better.
该死
Dang it.
伙计 我知道你不开心
Buddy, I know you're upset.
你绝对有权利那样
You've got every right.
我们把自己的争执发泄到摔跤比赛上
We made that wrestling match all about our stupid feud.
那是不对的
That was wrong.
忘了那些人♥渣♥吧
Forget about those jerks.
我们对你的感觉只有自豪
We couldn't be anything but proud of you,
就好像我特别为你妈妈感到自豪一样
just like I'm super proud of your mom.
我们先处理眼前这个问题吧
Let's repair this one first.
我们只是不想让你因为输了比赛
We just don't want you to beat yourself up
而感到自责
because you lost.
我没有
I'm not.
我刚开始学习摔跤不久
I just started wrestling.
当然 能赢固然好 但我尽力了
Sure, it would've been nice to win, but I tried my best.
我刚刚说"该死" 是因为忘了拿吸管
I just said "Dang it" Because I forgot to get a straw.
臭小子 他竟然没事
Son of a gun! He's actually okay.
我才不信
I don't buy it.
为什么 何出此言
Why? What are you talking about?
没有孩子可以在让父亲和外公失望后
No kid lets down his father and grandfather
还那么镇定自若
and is that okay with it.
他在掩藏情绪
He's burying his feelings.
也许他只是家教比较好
Or maybe he's just raised better than that.
他知道参与别人的战争是没有意义的
He knows it's pointless to fight other people's battles.
这是基因里带的 菲尔
It's all in the DNA, Phil.
我的老爹跟别人有矛盾的时候
My old man has a problem with somebody?
相信我
Trust me
我就在操场上找那个家伙的孩子了
I'm looking for that guy's kid on the schoolyard.
这是男人的处事方式
It's how men work.
曾经的处事方式
Or used to work.
也许那些嗜血的普里契特基因
Maybe those thuggish Pritchett genes
混合了一些更先进的邓菲基因
got mixed with more evolved Dunphy genes,
塑造了一个有着更高尚情操的人类
resulting in a more elevated human being.
天哪 他在攻击他
Oh, my god! He's attacking him!
放开我的孩子
Hey! Hey! Get off my kid!
你才要放开我的孩子
Hey. Hey! Get off my kid!
是你要放开我的孩子
Aah! You get off of my kid!
放开我女儿的老公
Hey, hey! Get off my daughter's husband!
管我叫你的孩子会死吗 杰
Would it kill you to call me your kid, Jay?
天哪 原来他在救他
Oh, my god. He was saving him.
祝你有愉快的一天
Oh. Have a good day.
结果好 一切好
Well...all's well that ends well.
是啊 我们走吧
Yeah, yeah. Here we go.
坐一下 孩子
Grab a seat, son.
-走吧 -这就来
- Move. - Coming in.
我想 还是来个普通汉堡吧
I think, uh, probably just a regular burger.
我看不到它了 你觉得它走了吗
I can't see it anymore. You think it's gone?
可能藏起来了
It could be hiding.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
你要干什么
What are you doing?!
我准备分散它的注意力
I'm gonna create a distraction
这样我们可以趁机跑出去
so that we can make a break for it.
给点时间预热
Give it a second to warm up.
好的
Okay.
它回来了
It's back!
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
这下面太黑了
It's so dark down here.
小心点 宝贝
Be careful, sweetie.
这下面是怎么了
What is going on down here?!
好吧 我不得不承认
All right, I got to admit something right here.
今天你让我很受感动 卢克
You impressed me today, Luke.
那个孩子刚刚噎住了
That kid started choking.
你眼里看到的不是竞争对手
You didn't see a rival or...
或是一个为自己家族而战的机会
...a chance to fight your family's stupid battles.
你看到的是一个需要帮助的人
You just saw somebody who needed help.
这让你成为了这辆车上最成熟的人
And that makes you the biggest man in this whole car.
你刚刚就是想攻击他 对不对
You just attacked him, didn't you?
他表现得像噎住了
He made that choke sign.
我以为他在嘲笑我刚才的比赛
I thought he was mocking my wrestling.
-这事我们自己知道就可以了 -是的
- Let's go ahead and keep that to ourselves. - Yeah.
我来开吧
I'll get it.
亲爱的 我收回之前所说的
Honey, I take back everything I ever said
所有关于这个发明的评价
about this stupid invention.
它有名字的
It has a name
注册商标 "真感觉挠头器"
"The real head scratcher, T.M."
请进
Well, come on in.
就是想跟你道个歉 小邓子
Just want to say I'm sorry, "Doofy."
那你还叫我
And yet you're still call--
今天你孩子的所作所为太棒了
What your kid did today was amazing.
你不会记恨我的 对吧
No hard feelings, right?
小卡 手头上的事情先停一下
Hey, Cam, hold off on that thing for a second.
莉莉 亲爱的
Lily, honey?
你开玩笑吗 一切都好
Are you kidding me? It's all in good fun.
那就好
All right. Good.
这个小可爱是谁啊
Whoa! Who's this little dumpling?
是我的侄女
Only my niece.
她最爱别人把她背在背上
If there's one thing she loves, it's piggy-back.
我没有啊
No, I don't.
有 快上来
Yep! Hop on up there!
好吧
All right!
这人是谁
Who's this man?
你可以叫我格尔叔叔
You can call me uncle Gil!
格尔叔叔
Uncle Gil!
你们两个看起来很和谐
You two look great together!
抱好了 对了
Get in there! Yeah!
我跟你说 这些小家伙最喜欢我了
I'm telling you, these little buggers love me.
要的就是这个效果
That's the plan! Yeah!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表