little one like that to spoil.
要是我说你确实有个曾孙女呢
What if I told you you did have a great-grandbaby?
-什么 -小卡
- What? - Cam...
没关系 妈妈
It's okay, mama.
要是我说我恋爱了
What if I told you I was in love,
而且我此生从未如此幸福
and that I've never been happier in my entire life,
而且我就要结婚了呢
and that I'm about to get married?
那简直是世上最好的消息
I can't think of anything better.
要是我告诉你我的毕生至爱
And what if I told you the love of my life
就是这个男人呢
is this man standing right here?
难怪上帝要带给我们这场龙♥卷♥风♥
Then I'd know why god sent us this tornado.
该死
Damn.
最初的震惊之后 奶奶缓和了一些
After the initial shock, gram softened a bit.
她甚至同意参加婚礼了
She even agreed to attend the wedding.
举着牌子站在场外抗♥议♥
Standing outside with a sign.
慢慢来 米奇尔 慢慢来
Baby steps, Mitchell. Baby steps.
然后 天线就
And... our antenna is...
-重新连上了 -赞
- reattached. - Yes!
这没用啊
Oh, this is useless.
我不想听见这种话
Hey, I don't want to hear talk like that.
想鼓舞士气就想想阿波罗十三号♥
If you want inspiration, think about Apollo 13.
杰第一次组装这模型的时候也没有放弃
Jay didn't give up when he first put together this model.
这很难很复杂 而且那时候
It was hard and complicated, and back then,
说明书上的字也很小
the print on the instructions was tiny,
可他坚持下去了
but he persevered.
而且 真的阿波罗十三号♥上的宇航员
Also, the astronauts on the actual Apollo 13
身处险境时也没有放弃
didn't give up when their actual lives were in danger.
是的 但他们有很多人帮忙
Them, too, but they had a lot of other people helping them out.
我们只能靠自己
We're on our own here.
我知道我们需要什么东西
Okay, I figured out what we need
来重新组装这该死的着陆舱了
to reattach that damn landing module.
胶水不行
Glue won't work.
我们需要根非常细的长丝
We need a very thin filament--
比线还细的
thinner than thread.
我知道什么能行
I know what will work.
我得离开一下
Well, I need to go check on something.
我跟我的女伴说我去去就回
I told my date I'd be back in a jiff.
去去就回
Back in a jiff.
只能等了
Nothing to do but wait.
我们为何自己乱了阵脚 菲尔
Why are we making ourselves crazy, Phil?
不知道 我就是不想让杰失望
I don't know. I just hate disappointing Jay so much.
他的确不是容易取悦的人
He is not an easy guy to please.
我知道 可一旦成功就很幸福 是吧
I know, but when you do, it's pretty sweet, ain't it?
必须的
Sure is.
你很幸运有这么个老爸
You're lucky to have a dad like that.
很难不受伤啊 儿子
Hard not to be hurt by that, son.
我怎么以前没发现你喘气这么大声
How have I never noticed how loud you breathe?
别自责了 那需要你
Aw, don't beat yourself up-- that'd require you
注意到你自己以外的事情
to notice something that isn't about you.
天呐 你真失败
Oh, my god, you are such a loser!
我可不能整天跟你在一起
I can't be stuck to you all day!
够了 我听不下去了
Okay, that's it! I cannot listen to this anymore!
我要把你俩剪开
I'm going to cut you two out of there.
不 歌♥洛莉亚 我的头发
No! Gloria, no! My hair!
-太晚了 -好吧 剪我的就好
- Too late! - Okay, okay! Just cut mine.
没错 剪她的 等等 为什么
Yeah, cut hers! Wait. Why?
反正也没人关心我长什么样
No one cares what I look like, anyway.
你才不是真的这么想
You don't really think that.
多少有一点
Yeah, well, kind of.
你没看到查克看你的眼神吗
You didn't see the way that Chuck was looking at you?
等等 你真觉得我对你是个威胁吗
Wait, you actually think I'm a threat?
我不会说出来的
I'm not gonna say that out loud.
这真窝心
Aww, that's so sweet.
要是我有男朋友
Well, if I ever had a boyfriend,
我绝对不会让他和你独处五秒的
I wouldn't trust him with you for five seconds.
好了 结束吧
Okay. Let's finish this job.
歌♥洛莉亚 别 不能剪
Gloria, no, you can't cut--
搞定了
And there you go.
就这样 小菜一碟
That's it. That was easy.
你为什么等了一小时才这样做
Why did you wait an hour to do this?
你们为什么等了15年才那么做呢
Why did you wait 15 years to do that?
至少这样 大家的秀发
At least this way, nothing bad happened
都不会受损
to anyone's pretty hair.
女儿 我没听到你进来
Oh, honey. I didn't hear you come in.
-晚上过得如何 -这么说吧
- How was the rest of your night? - Let's see.
在你放了我鸽子之后
After you bailed on me,
衣柜乌托邦的马可一直冲我喋喋不休
Mark from Closetopia yakked my ear off,
还说我长得像海蒂·克鲁姆
and then told me I look like Heidi Klum,
这简直是赤♥裸♥裸的挑逗
which is such an obvious come-on.
马可是同性恋
Mark's gay.
这样的话 今晚糟透了
Well, in that case, my night stank.
我没有放你鸽子
And I didn't bail.
这里很多人跟我很熟 他们把我拉走的
I know a lot of people here. They pulled me away.
这睡袍棒极了
Hey, these robes are terrific.
衣柜里有你一件
You know, there's one for you in the closet.
你一定要穿上感受一下
You ought to put it on.
我不想穿浴袍
I don't want a robe.
爸 你今晚是不是在躲我
Dad, were you avoiding me tonight?
我为什么要躲你
Why would I avoid you?
相信我 柔软的像黄油一样
Trust me -- soft, like butter.
就在那里挂着
Right in there.
不要非让我问出口
Don't make me ask.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
20年前你和丽塔
You and Rita 20 years ago --
-没什么 我都知道了 -天呐
- It's okay. I know. - Oh, geez.
我理解 这种事时有发生
I get it. Things happen.
-真的么 -事情过去很久了
- Really? - It was a long time ago.
好吧 感谢理解
Well, I appreciate it.
我只能说我并不以此为傲
I just want to say I'm not proud of it.
如果那时我能像现在这样了解他
If I had known him then like I know him now,
我绝不会试图把菲尔从你身边赶走
I never would have tried to get rid of Phil.
晚安
Good night.
把菲尔赶走 你在说什么
"Get rid of Phil"? What are you talking about?
你又在说什么
What are you talking about?
你和丽塔的婚外情
You and Rita had an affair.
不 我们没有 那也太离谱了
No, we didn't. That's crazy.
好吧 晚安
Well, okay, good night.
把菲尔赶走 你那么说是什么意思
"Get rid of phil" -- what does that even mean?
没什么意思 你们刚开始约会
It doesn't mean anything. You had just started dating.
你知道我一直不喜欢那个家伙
You know I was never hot on the guy.
我让丽塔在德克萨斯州
I told Rita to offer him
给他找了个销♥售♥职位
a sales job in Texas.
我记得 但那不是在我们约会的阶段
I remember that, but that wasn't when we were dating.
-我们都订婚了 -那不重要
- We were engaged. - Doesn't matter.
菲尔也没有接受那份工作
Phil didn't take the job anyway.
如果一定要说有什么后果
If anything, my little test
我的小测试证明了他有多爱你
proved how much he loved you.
不用客气 我们明早再谈
You're welcome. We'll talk in the morning.
你怎么能这样 还敢说"不用客气"
Oh, how dare you -- "You're welcom" please.
我无法和你共处一室了
Oh, I can't even be in the same room with you.
-我的外套在哪 -克莱尔
- Where is my coat? - Uh, Claire.
真是不敢相信
Ugh, unbelievable.
我不喜欢我的女婿
"I don't like my son-in-law,
所以我要把他打发到德克萨斯去
so I'm gonna ship him off to Texas."
爸 你这样处理问题真"成熟"
Real mature way to deal with your problems, dad.
-我明白你的意思 -是啊 真成熟
- I get that point. - Yeah. Real mature.
-这样整人也很成熟 -这是传统
- That's real mature, too. - That's tradition.
-那是个骷髅 -在衣橱里 我知道
- It's the skeleton... - In the closet. Oh, I get it.
[skeleton in the closet: 见不得光的秘密]
我非常抱歉 但在你冲出去之前
I'm really sorry, but before you go storming out of here,
你想不想谈谈几年前我接到的
you want to talk about a certain phone call I got
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表