你好啊 孩子 我很好
Oh, hey, buddy. Never been better.
你真是体贴
You're so thoughtful.
你14号♥去露营后我会想念你的好的
I'm gonna miss that when you go off to camp on the 14th.
来打威浮高尔夫吗
Little Wiffle golf?
等等 我14号♥没法去露营
Wait. I cant't go to camp on the 14th.
我得和卡莉一起去
I have to go when Carly's going.
卡莉是谁
Who's Carly?
她是我喜欢的女孩 她就在客厅呢
She's this girl I like, and she's here right now.
那就更应该改变露营的日期了
Well, all the more reason to change camp sessions.
小别胜新婚嘛 这是不会错的
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. It's foolproof.
这次会错 你别想了
Not this fool. Forget it.
你还会遇见很多新女孩的
What about all the new girls you're gonna meet?
你才14岁
You're only 14.
现在就想吊死在一棵树上了吗
Do you really want to be tied down?
是的
Yes!
卢克 瞧 我会了 好
Oh, Luke, watch. I-I got it. Okay.
好
Okay.
真棒
Nice!
您好 邓菲先生
Oh, hi, Mr. Dunphy.
抱歉我们搬开了家具
Sorry we moved the furniture around.
我给卢克表演了
I was showing Luke
我在翻筋斗地区赛上做的动作
the flip I did at tumbling sectionals.
不好 是我妈妈来了
Oh, no. That's my mom.
但我可以把我带来的这部老电影留给你们
But I can leave you guys this old movie I brought over.
电影名是《辣身舞》
It's called "Dirty Dancing."
千万别放开她
Never let her go.
你好 卡莉妈妈 我是菲尔·邓菲
Hey, Carly's mom. Phil Dunphy.
你女儿的铁杆粉
Big fan of your daughter.
-谢谢你 -放开我
- Thank you. - Get off me!
听我说 卢克得改变露营的日期
So, yeah, heads up. Luke's got to change his camp session.
-你们能不能也改一改 -不行
- You guys may want to do the same. - No.
我丈夫和我这周都在算计日程
My husband and I have been working the white board all week,
好不容易能离开这些熊孩子三天
and we just bought three days away from that.
-又不是我♥干♥的 -你也打过去
- It wasn't even me! - Bank it!
卡莉
Carly!
曼尼 记住 你下了飞机
Okay, Manny, remember, as soon as you land,
就留神点玛拉莉亚[疟疾]
watch out for Malaria.
为什么 我打过疫苗了
Why? I got a shot for that.
我们能快点吗
Can we hurry this up?
不 我说的是你表姐玛拉莉亚
No, I'm talking about your cousin Malaria.
她去接你 但她可能带露贝拉一起去
She's coming to pick you up, but she might have Rubella.
-什么 -那是她女儿的名字
- What? - That's her daughter.
但在车上离她远点儿
But make room in the car
因为她可能有白喉
because she could have diphtheria.
谁是白喉
Who's diphtheria?
曼尼 白喉是一种病
Ay, Manny, diphtheria is a disease.
所以我要你在车上离她远点儿
That's why I want you to be apart from her in the car.
好了 走吧 歌♥洛莉亚 该告别了
Okay, let's go. Gloria, better say goodbye here.
他得抓紧去过安检了
He's got to hurry to get through security.
-又没有排长队 -马上就要排了
- But there's no line. - For now.
一队老年人旅游团刚到
A senior tour bus just pulled up.
你知道他们会让警报响多少回吗
You know how much private wanding that is?
他们身上一半的骨头都是金属的
Half their skeletons are metal.
曼尼 一降落就打给我哦
Ay, Manny, please. Call me as soon as you land.
-我会想你的 -走吧走吧
- I'll miss you. - And we're walking.
我爱你
I love you!
-慢着 -不 快上去
- Wait. - No. Up!
我忘了把我写的卡片给妈妈了
I forgot to give mom this card I wrote.
别别别 我帮你给她
Uh, no, no, no. I'll handle it.
一路平安 伙计 一路平安
Safe trip, buddy. Safe trip.
我们走啦
We're out of here.
别 我要目送他上楼
No, let's wait until he gets to the top.
保重 我的宝贝
Adios, mi amor!
谁想吃冰淇淋
Who wants ice cream? Huh?
他要是不回来了怎么办
What if he never comes back?
宝贝 哪有人离开家会不回来啊
Oh, honey, no one ever leaves home and doesn't come back.
我就是啊
I did.
乖女儿
Hey, honey.
我一直在考虑你去萨克拉门托的决定
I've been mulling over your Sacramento decision.
实际上那不是我的决...
It wasn't exactly my --
当然 我希望宝贝女儿离家近点儿
Of course I want my baby girl close,
但我得习惯你离家在外
but I got to get used to you leaving.
因为你上大学 而且肯定是名牌大学
Because college -- and knowing you, a great college --
已经指日可待了
is right around the corner.
我没说错吧
Am I right?
参加国际仁人家园会给你的大学申请加分
Now, habitat will look good on an application,
但萨克拉门托这地方真的对你有帮助吗
but does Sacramento really move the needle?
我在考虑另一个地方
I have another place in mind.
给你点提示 地名以"萨尔"开头
Little hint -- it starts with an "El."
萨尔瓦多吗 你开玩笑吧
El Salvador? Are you serious?
那地方政局不稳定
They have an unstable government
还是地震高发区
and -- and earthquakes.
看这有船 好像还有山呢
Boats. Looks like there's a h-hill.
我只是想说 你如果这个关头不逼自己
I'm just saying, you don't push yourself at this stage,
就只能上二流大学了
you wind up at a second-tier college.
很快你就会失去你的抱负
Soon you've lost all your ambition.
你会一辈子碌碌无为
You're just drifting through life,
指望有人给你个"家庭主妇"文凭
hoping someone offers you an "M-r-s" Degree.
那是你想要的生活吗
Is that who you want to be?
我的公主 第二顿早餐吗
Hey, princess. Second breakfast?
有意思
Fun.
马上要去海滩了是吧
So, big beach trip coming up, huh?
是的
Yeah.
没什么比七月底更好的了
Can't get better than late July,
-除了八月初 -省省吧 老爸
- unless it's early Aug... - Save it, dad.
我知道你和妈妈想摆脱我们独占房♥子
I know you and mom want the house to yourselves.
不是的
Nope.
就差我还没搞定了 对吧
I'm the last piece of the puzzle, right?
开个价吧
What's it worth to you?
好吧
Fine.
我给你付油钱和两顿饭行不
How about I pay for gas and two dinners?
不够 汽油费
Mnh-mnh. Gas,
每顿饭 日用品 两套新泳装
All dinners, groceries, two new bathing suits,
-冲浪板 还有... -你疯了吗
- a boogie board, one of those... - Are you crazy?
-不 我还没说完呢 -你完了
- No. I'm also not done. - Yes, you are done.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
知道还有个结果是什么吗
You know another way this shakes out?
就是不让你去
You don't go.
没错 你要是太过分 你爹我不干了
That's right. Overplay your hand, I pull the plug,
你就失去了最后一次和朋友逍遥的机会
you blow your last chance for a good time with your friends.
大家会说你这人真没劲
Word gets out that you're not cool.
然后开学了
Then school starts.
你只好一整年死读书
You end up with your nose in a book all year.
交不到朋友 钓不到帅哥
No friends, no dates,
从来不打扮
not caring how you look.
那是你想要的生活吗
Is that who you want to be?
原来米奇尔真的是忘带钱包
Turns out Mitchell really had forgotten his wallet,
所以他根本没想到求婚的事
so proposing wasn't even on his radar.
我的计划无懈可击
My plan was bulletproof.
他会像创始人日上
He was gonna be as blindsided
最肥的猪一样被蒙在鼓里
as the fattest hog on Founder's Day,
而我呢
And I was...
真为我自己自豪
Pretty darn proud of myself.
我有个理想的求婚计划
I had the ideal proposal.
小卡曾经告诉我 他想要的就是
Cam once told me that all he wanted
一个能和他一起坐在摇椅上慢慢变老的人
was someone to sit in a rocking chair and grow old with.
所以我们吃晚饭时
So while we're at dinner,
克莱尔会去准备两把摇椅
Claire is setting up two rocking chairs
放在壁炉旁 再配上一瓶香槟
next to the fireplace, with a bottle of champagne.
他一定会...
Ohh. He is going to...
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表