亲爱的
Hey, honey.
正好赶上吃早饭了
Oh, you're just in time for breakfast.
我们也许应该少吃点
Ooh, we should probably go light on the food.
直觉告诉我
Something tells me we're
撑着肚子去会不舒服的
not gonna want to do this on a full stomach.
不敢相信居然真的有尸检夏令营这种东西
I can't believe there's such a thing as autopsy camp.
根本没什么尸检夏令营
There is no such thing as autopsy camp.
我不得不骗卢克
I had to trick Luke
因为我其实是要带他去上交谊舞课
'cause I'm actually taking him to a ballroom-dance class.
他一直很抗拒
He's been resisting,
但他流淌着舞蹈家的血液
but it's in his blood.
我们邓菲家族舞蹈家辈出
I come from a long line of dancing Dunphys --
其实都是啦啦队的
A kick line, actually.
快点 我们可别晚了[救不活]
Come on, we don't want to be late,
像那个我们将看到的解剖台上的家伙
like the guy we're gonna see on the table.
我说得没错吧
Am I right?
确"尸"没错
Of corpse you are.
老妈 你能带我去练车吗
Hey, mom, can you take me driving?
我快考试了 我真的得好好练练
My test is coming up, and I really need to practice.
亲爱的 我也想
Oh, honey, I would,
但我今天有个很重要的
but I've got a big
橱柜和百叶窗协会会议
closets and blinds union meeting today.
根本没什么橱柜和百叶窗协会
There is no closets and blinds union.
跟艾丽克斯一起开车绝对是种折磨
Driving with Alex is torture.
她开得太慢了
She drives so slowly.
全世界可能只有我这个家长
I have to be the only parent
需要狂踩假想的油门
who slams on the imaginary gas.
我没什么事 可以带她练车
Hey, I'm not doing anything. I guess I could take her.
太棒了 我去检查胎压和油液位
Great! I'll go check the tire pressure and the fluid levels!
有意思 迫不及待了
Fun! Can't wait!
我马上就来
Be out in a sec!
好了 我提价了
Okay, my rate just went up.
好 但这钱既是酬劳也是封口费
All right, but this buys your time and your silence.
不能让艾丽克斯知道我有多讨厌陪她练车
Alex can never know how much I hate driving with her.
她今天倒是很急啊
Mm, she's in a hurry today.
那只是她九步安全测试的第一步
Oh, that's just step one of her nine-point safety test.
第二步是检查喇叭
Step two is checking the horn
确保检查喇叭没有搞坏喇叭
to make sure checking the horn didn't break the horn.
她就不该开车
She should never drive.
别想了 你耍了我
Forget it! You tricked me!
很抱歉 伙计 但我的儿子
I'm sorry, buddy, but no son of mine's
可不能上了高中都不知道
going to high school without at least knowing
怎么跳方形步
how to do a proper box step.
相信我 会跳舞的人总能钓到妹子
Trust me, dancers always get the girls.
还记得《浑身是劲》里那个
Remember the great Kevin Bacon
很厉害的凯文·培根吗
from "Footloose"?
我看是"浑身傻劲"吧
More like "Footloser."
注意点
Careful!
好了 废话少说 必须去学
All right, no more talking. We're doing this.
有一天你会感激我的
You'll thank me someday.
等你找到自己的标志性舞步后就好多了
It gets better when you find your signature move!
他们以前总叫我"下腰之王"[扒手之王]
They used to call me "King of the dips"!
昨晚曼尼的派对剩下的东西
Why can't we just repurpose some of the stuff
怎么不能重复利用呢
from manny's party last night?
我们还剩半个蛋糕
We got half a cake left.
气球都完好无损
The balloons are fine.
我的两个儿子
It's bad enough that both my sons
同一天生日已经够糟了
have to share the same birthday.
他们至少得有自己的生日派对吧
At least they deserve their own party.
你觉得乔会介意吃昨天的蛋糕吗
You think Joe's gonna mind day-old cake?
他都吃不了 才长了三颗牙
He can't even eat it. He's got three teeth.
20年后你想吃蛋糕的时候
I'll remember that in 20 years
我一定不会忘了这话
when you want cake.
他都不知道派对是为他举办的
He doesn't even know the party's for him.
他懂的比你想象的多
He understands more than you think.
是吧 安迪
Right, Andy?
谁 乔老弟吗 他聪明得很
Who, F-Jo here? He is smart as a whip.
我们玩躲猫猫 他一半时候比我快
When we play peek-a-boo, half the time he's ahead of me.
又不是《诸神之战》
Not exactly "Clash of the Titans."
曼尼 那是谁的外套
Manny, whose coat is that?
昨晚派对结束后艾米·马丁落在这儿的
Amy Martin left it here last night after my party.
我昨晚收到了她发出的强烈信♥号♥♥
I was getting some pretty strong signals from her.
我觉得她是故意落下的
I think she did it on purpose
这样她就有借口再回来
so she'd have an excuse to come back.
又或者是因为她恨不得尽早脱身
Or because she couldn't get out fast enough.
如果她是卡♥通♥人物
If she was a cartoon,
早就把她的皮囊留在这儿跑路了
she'd have left her skin here.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是他高攀不上艾米
That Amy is out of his league.
他总是这样 最终以受伤收场
He always does this and ends up getting hurt.
-你得跟他谈谈 -该说什么
- You need to talk to him. - And say what?
告诉他追他有机会追到的女孩
Tell him to go for girls he stands a chance with.
我偷听到了他跟罗本的谈话
I overheard him talking to Reuben.
有个女孩真的很喜欢他
There's some girl that really likes him,
但曼尼对人家没兴趣
but of course Manny's not interested in her.
他非要追啦啦队长
He's got to go for the head cheerleader.
你怎么知道艾米是啦啦队长
How do you know that Amy's the head cheerleader?
这也是我偷听到的
I overheard that, too.
你这个看电影时经常要问
For someone whose favorite words at the movies
"他刚刚说什么"的人
are, "What did he say?"
倒是偷听得很清楚啊
you overhear pretty good.
没错 莉莉 我拉钩发誓
Yes, Lily, I-I pinky-promise
我们会赶回家参加乔的生日派对
that we'll be home in time for baby Joe's party.
是啊 我在跟手♥机♥拉钩啦
I am. I'm touching to the phone.
是啊 还有蝴蝶之吻[用睫毛刷对方脸颊]
Yeah, and butterfly kisses.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
小女孩 容易激动
Little girls -- so excitable.
我正期望能有个露台 结果他们真的有
I was wishing they had a gazebo, and then they did!
我从小时候起就在梦想着
Ever since I was a little boy, I have dreamed --
梦想着在这样一个地方结婚
dreamed of getting married in a place exactly like this.
你们想在什么日子举♥行♥婚礼
So, what date were you looking at?
3月28日
March 28th.
那是我们第一次约会的纪念日
That's the anniversary of our first date.
等等 抱歉 请问这是每人的价格吗
Oh, wait, um, I'm sorry. Is this price per person?
是的 不包括酒水 蛋糕和伴奏
Yes, excluding alcohol, cake, and music.
这是什么 门诺派教♥徒♥套餐吗
What's that -- the Mennonite package?
你会发现我们的价格是很有竞争力的
I think you'll find our prices are competitive.
我已经准备好签字了
Well, I'm ready to commit.
小卡 小卡
Cam, Cam.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
能 能等我们一会儿吗
Can -- can we have a moment, please?
好 但愿他不是到了最后时刻想悔婚
Okay, well, let's hope he's not having any last-minute jitters.
你不是要在最后时刻悔婚吧
You're not having last-minute jitters, are you?
不 不 但那真是一大笔钱
No, no, but it's a really large deposit,
我想确定一下
and I want to make sure
我们是否真的选定这个地方了
that we're absolutely certain about this place.
我很确定
Well, I'm certain,
所有可行的地方我们都看过了
and we've looked at every possible venue.
而且目前胡娇对这里的点评
And Pepper was by far the least snarky
是最不尖酸的了
about this one.
那倒是
That's true.
他是不会轻易说出"还行"这种字眼的
He doesn't throw the word "Adequate" around lightly.
-好的 就定这里了 -好的
- Okay, okay, it's this place. - Okay.
但是不要表现得这么兴奋好吗
But stop being so excited, all right?
我们或许还能杀杀价
We might be able to get the price down a little bit.
好的 好的 冷面无情 冷面无情
Okay, okay, poker face, poker face.
-现在把语气情绪去掉 -冷语无情
- Yeah, now work on your poker voice. - Poker voice.
好的 我们确实喜欢这里
So, we do like it.
但还算不上钟爱
We're just not sure that we love it.
是 还不算钟爱
Yeah, we're not sure we love it.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表