我就让他一直说到露出破绽为止
I'm just gonna let him keep talking till he makes a mistake.
每个人都会犯错
Everybody makes mistakes.
套索收紧
And the noose tightens.
我的耳机怎么跑到沙发上去了
Why were my headphones in the couch?
很好 你们留有所有司机的定位记录
Oh, good. You do keep GPS logs on all your drivers.
逃不出去了
There's no way out.
我先把你的名字记下来
Let me just write down your name.
谁还需要这张反面唱片店的收据吗
Hey, does anybody need a receipt from Flipside Records?
去他的
Damn it!
我连这个都没看见
I didn't even see that!
我看到你报名了今晚的表演
I see you're registered for tonight's show.
第一个上场是吧
First one, huh?
是的
Yeah.
大庭广众之下
I'm not sure I'm comfortable
在一个圈里蹦蹦跳跳这种事
with that whole prancing-in-a-circle thing
我觉得不太舒服
in front of everybody.
能找别人带她完成表演吗
Can someone else run her through her routine?
必须是主人亲自带
It has to be the owner.
我想这是最好的 我俩有默契
I suppose that's the best. We have a rapport.
好的 五点见
All right. See you at 5:00.
五点
5:00.
我五点时家里有点儿事情
Uh, I got a family thing at 5:00.
这种活动一般会准时开始吗
Do these things tend to start on time?
当然了 这又不是猫咪表演
Of course. It's not a cat show.
好吧 我最好快去快回 走吧
Well, I better speed it along. Come on.
我真不敢相信妈妈让我带你来这里
I can't believe mom made me take you here.
这是我唯一的一件黑色衬衫
This is my only black shirt,
妈妈让我洗干净
and mom needs me to wash it.
只有当我看到穷♥人♥时
It's only when I see the less fortunate
我才意识到我的衣服有多幸运
that I realize how lucky my clothes are.
洗衣机都被占用了 我们只能等着了
All the machines are taken. We're gonna have to wait.
我才不要在这无聊的日光灯下
Oh, I am not spending any more time
浪费更多时间
in fluorescent lighting than I have to.
去把你的衬衫塞到别人的衣服里
You're gonna sneak your shirt in with someone else's load --
比如那个男的 走这边
Like that guy's. Go that way.
我去分散他的注意力
I'll distract him.
不好意思
Excuse me.
海莉
Haley?
我的天 凯文
Oh, my god. Kevin.
我的名字是基思
It's "Keith."
你真的不记得
You really don't remember
你在科切拉音乐节上抛弃的男生了吗
the guy you abandoned at Coachella?
我没抛弃你 我给你发信息了
I didn't abandon you. I-I texted you.
那个DJ简直把我催眠了
That deejay put me in a trance.
是嘛 有点儿像是
Yeah. It's -- it's almost
你为了要门票而利用我
like you were using me for tickets.
怎么可能
Oh. That's crazy.
你还能再弄到那个票吗
Can you get those again?
还是你叔叔只能帮那一次忙
Or was that just, like, a one-time thing with your uncle?
只有那一次
It was a one-time thing.
好吧 那么 很高兴见到你
Okay, so, good seeing you.
好吧
Yeah.
-提醒我千万别跟你约会 -想得美
- Remind me never to date you. - You wish.
拜托 我肯定能追到你
Please. I could totally get you.
我倒想看你试试呢
Like to see you try.
好了 莉莉 你能过来吗
All right, Lily, can you come in here, please?
已经到圣诞节了吗
It's Christmas already?
也许应该提前跟她说一声的
Probably should have prepped her.
行了 不 这不是真正的圣诞节
Okay, no, it's not actually Christmas.
我们只要拍一张好玩的照片
We're just gonna take a fun photo.
而且我得在照片里因为我属于这个...
Which I am going to be in because I am a member of the --
我的长筒袜呢
Where is my stocking?
淡定
Oh, relax.
它不在照片里 你也不在
It's not in the shot, and neither are you.
拿着 你在这里拍这张照片
Here -- I want you to take the picture from right over here.
这边 行 很好
This way. Okay, great.
莉莉 你去换上这身衣服
Lily, I want you to put this on
然后站在树前面 我们把照片一次搞定
and then stand in front of the tree, and we'll pop a shot off.
快看这些漂亮的礼物
Ooh! Look at all the pretty presents!
那些都是空盒子
Those are just empty boxes.
你要气死我了
You're killing me!
我不知道是哪一个
I don't know which one it is!
我没看见他放衣服进去
I didn't see him put it in!
等等 我想我找到了
Wait! I think I found it.
他来了
He's coming!
什么 不
What?! No!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我 我看见你的衣服洗好了
Uh, I-I saw that your laundry was done,
我想帮你叠好 这样我们就能把
and I was gonna fold it for you to make us even
你觉得我做了但其实我没做的事情扯平了
for what you thought that I did that I didn't do.
扯平
Even?
我拿着你的爆米花
I held your popcorn for eight hours
等了你八个小时
waiting for you to come back.
我把整个停车场转了两遍
I walked all the parking areas twice,
查看了所有的医用帐篷
checked every medical tent.
等我回来的时候
By the time I got back to my car,
我的车被砸了 电池被偷走
it had been broken into and the battery was gone.
我不得不用我的音乐节门票
I had to trade my festival pass
换一辆马拖车送我回家
for a ride home in a horse trailer.
可是
But...
看来某人拿到音乐会的纪念衫啦
Looks like someone got a concert t-shirt.
爸爸 有什么事情让你烦心
Dad, is there anything bothering you
导致你 也许是
that might be causing -- I don't know --
严重的心理压力吗
major psychological stress?
没有 我一直表现得很正常 不是吗
No. I've been acting normally, haven't I?
今天早些时候发生什么了吗
Did something happen earlier today?
什么都没有
Uh, nothing at all.
因为你看上去有点儿紧张
Because you seem a little tense.
什么 不 我没有 不要纠缠我
What? No, I don't! Stop badgering me!
我爱你妈妈 我们听音乐吧
I love your mom! Let's listen to some music.
天啊 你有时候编故事的方式
Boy, the way you cook things up sometimes,
有点儿...
it's a little --
-爸 -什么
- Dad! - What?!
你睡着了
You fell asleep!
已经是今天第五次了
It's like the fifth time today.
我觉得这跟没来修洗衣机的
I think it has something to do with that guy
那个人有关
not showing up to fix the washing machine.
事情不完全是这样的
Well, that's not exactly what happened.
你溜出去在反面唱片店
You snuck out to buy
买♥♥《没人做得更好》这首歌♥时
"Nobody Does It Better" from Flipside Records,
他来了是吗
and he showed up?
差不多是这样了
That's more exactly what happened.
你是怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
我观察你一整天了
I've been watching you all day.
我觉得由此产生的愧疚感让你昏昏欲睡
I think the guilt from that has been causing you to fall asleep.
那你知道卡拉的事了?
So you know about Carla?
现在知道了
I do now.
-爸爸 -到底怎么回事啊
- Dad! - What is happening?!
我原本还对穿牛仔裤和T恤衫表示怀疑
I was skeptical about the jeans and t-shirt,
但我挺喜欢的
but I like it.
摄影师能给我单独照几张吗
Any chance the photographer could fire off a couple solo shots?
看看乔的下半边脸
Look at the bottom of Joe's face.
怎么回事 你把他留在太阳下面了吗
What happened? Did you leave him in the sun?
没有 我带他出去呆了五分钟
No, I took him out for five minutes
好让他脸上有点颜色
to give him a little color.
我肯定忘了把遮阳罩全部放下来了
I must have not closed the visor all the way down.
他的肤色对你来说那么重要吗
Why is it so important to you that he has color?
因为我们要把照片
Because we're sending this picture
寄给哥伦比亚的家人
to our family in Colombia,
但我有个完全不像哥伦比亚人的儿子
and I have a son that doesn't even look Colombian.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表