or it's coming out of my paycheck."
我跟你们说过司机和变质金枪鱼的事了吗
I told you guys about the drivers and the bad tuna?
-变质金枪鱼 -对
- Bad tuna, - Yes.
-说了 -我的确说了
- yeah. - Yes, I did.
妈妈 我都忘记这辆车有多好玩了
Hey, mom, I forgot how fun this car was.
自动门 还有后排的电视
And these automatic doors and that TV in the back.
你知道还有什么很好玩吗
You know what else was fun?
他们周五为我办的派对
The party they threw for me at work on Friday.
那的确有点尴尬啦
I mean, it was a little bit embarrassing.
我都不知道还有"英雌"这个词儿
I didn't even know "She-ro" was a word,
结果他们用糖霜写了这个词
and there it was, in icing.
好啊好啊
Hello, hello!
欢迎来到杰之夜
Welcome to Jay's night.
请报上尊姓大名
Names, please.
确保你在邀请名单内
Want to make sure you're on the list.
开玩笑啦 我很激动
Kidding! Just excited.
吧台上有开胃菜
Appetizers on the bar,
咖啡桌上有拼词游戏
scrabble on the coffee table,
还有我们的特色演讲
and our feature presentation,
"超级大逃亡"
"The Great Escape."
说到这个 海莉
Speaking of which, Haley...
别担心 外公
Don't worry, grandpa.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
我今晚没安排
I have no plans for the night.
我也没有
Me, either.
但我没安排是了不得的新闻
But when I say it, it's news.
你说了任何一句完整的话
When you say any complete sentence,
都是了不得的新闻
it's news.
别吵了 姑娘们 爸 你好些了吗
Okay, girls. Dad, you feeling better?
你这周很难受 对吧
You had a rough week, huh?
我没事
Nah. I'm fine.
看来你这周很忙啊
Looks like you had a big week.
你听说了吗
You heard about that?
办公室八卦的所有细节都尽在我掌握
Yeah, I got the blow-by-blow on all the office drama.
顺便说一句 真的...
By the way, sincerely...
什么
Yeah?
超棒...
...great...
吧台那边的鳄梨色拉酱超棒
great guacamole on the bar, there.
就这样吗
Wow. That's it?
你为他做了那么多事
Everything you did for him,
他都不说一句谢谢吗
and he doesn't even say "Thank you"?
我明白了
I get it.
是"英雄"中的"雄"换成了"雌"
It's "Hero" with a "She."
好 我跟上了
Okay, I'm up to speed.
是啊 太冷漠了
Yeah, that was cold.
他就是这样
It's just his way.
多年的失望过后
After years of disappointment,
我学会了不指望我爸给我肯定
I have learned not to expect a pat on the head from my dad.
他做不到
He's not capable of it.
但这教会了我一个很重要的教训
But it has taught me a very important lesson
你们也该学学
that you girls should learn, too --
自我肯定首先要来源于自身
approval comes from within.
我知道 妈妈
I knew that, mom.
你当然知道啦 因为你聪明
'Course you did, 'cause you're smart.
莉莉从浴缸里出来了吗
Hey, is Lily out of the tub?
我们得赶去我爸家了
We got to be at my dad's soon.
不
Oh, no!
没什么大不了的
It's not that big of a deal.
我们可以稍微迟到一会儿
We can be a little late.
不 莉莉把我们的蛋糕人偶
No! Lily had the cake topper
带进浴缸了
in the tub with her!
不 怎么会犯这么严重的错误呢
Oh, no. How could such a terrible mistake have occurred?
我想她一定以为那是个玩具之类的
I think she must have just thought it was a toy or something.
希望人偶没有被玩坏
Well, I hope it's not completely ruined forever.
没有 你开玩笑吧
Oh, no. Are you kidding me?
我爸爸用了特殊的虫胶清漆
My daddy uses a special shellac on this thing.
这玩意儿能防水
This is water-resistant,
隔热 百毒不侵
heat-resistant -- you name it.
真好
Good to know.
是啊 放在安全的地方
Yeah, but put it someplace safe.
可能还有点滑
It could still be slippery,
小心点
so be careful.
是吗
Is it?
是啊 的确是
Oh, yeah, it is!
好滑
It's slippery!
没坏吧
Is it okay?
安然无恙
Not a scratch.
显然我比看上去要强壮
Apparently, I'm tougher than I look.
孩子们 玩得开心吗
Hey, boys. Having fun?
你知道的
You know it.
我们喜欢杰之夜
Love us some Jay's night.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, we're out of here.
克里斯蒂·休斯
Kristy Hughes,
外号♥"克里斯蒂·胸器"
A.K.A. "Kristy huge ones,"
在两个街区外开泳池派对
is having a pool party two blocks away.
那杰怎么办
What about Jay?
他认为我们就是在开派对
He thinks we're at a party.
他不会知道的
He'll never know.
我们偷偷溜出去 溜进屋里
We sneak out, work the room,
欣赏大胸
cannonball, cannonball,
然后我们赶回来吃晚餐
and we're back in time for dinner.
你被邀请了吗
Were you even invited?
没有
No.
但那只是因为我不认识她或她的朋友
But that's only because I don't know her or any of her friends.
非法入侵的事咱们不能干
We're not invading her house.
再说 我这头发在泳池派对上
Besides, this hair at a pool party --
一碰水就跟安全气囊似的爆开了
One dunk, and it goes off like an airbag.
这是什么 你做了酱汁吗
What's this? You made sauce?
你生病了
Well, you were sick.
我不知道你能不能坚持做饭
I didn't know if you could handle it.
越战的时候我得了肝炎
Back in Vietnam, I had hepatitis.
照样给三百个士兵准备了
Still managed to cook Thanksgiving dinner
感恩节晚餐
for 300 soldiers.
我觉得我能搞得定酱汁
I think I can handle sauce.
我这不是帮你省了麻烦嘛
Well, I saved you the trouble.
玛格利特告诉我公♥司♥在用新的运货卡车
So, Margaret tells me I'm using some new delivery trucks now.
是的 它们都是混合动力的
Yeah. They're hybrid.
确实贵一些
Now, they cost a little more,
但是我把使用绿色产品的
but when I factored in the tax rebates
退税算上
you get for going green,
我们就把钱赚回来了
we come out ahead.
提到绿色
Speaking of "Green,"
你蔬菜放得太多了吧
you went a little heavy on the vegetables, huh?
我不确定我能吃下任何健康食物
I'm not sure I can stomach anything that's healthy.
天啊 妈妈 那些卡车听起来真不错
Gosh, mom, that truck thing sounds so amazing.
是啊
Yeah!
没关系 爸
It's fine, dad.
只做力所能及的 对吧
Only do what we're capable of, right?
该死
Oh, damn.
不 斯黛拉 站住 不行
No, Stella, stay. No.
乖狗狗
Good girl.
谢谢 斯黛拉
Thank you, Stella.
谢谢你听我的话
Thank you for listening.
我太为你骄傲了
Oh, I'm so proud of you.
谁是我的好闺女
Who's my best girl?
不用了
Don't.
好了姑娘们 我们准备好拼字游戏了
Okay, girls, we are ready for scrabble.
我去拿些零食
I'll grab some snacks.
我要薯片 拜托了
Uh, potato chips, please.
然后我就能整晚听你抱怨
Oh, so I can hear about how much
你有多讨厌自己了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表