家里随意都能找到
the kind you'd find in any home.
可以麻烦你帮我一下吗
If you'd be so kind as to assist me,
孩子
the-- the-- the Kid,
我要尽力证明一些变化是漫长的
I'll endeavor to prove that some change is glacial,
而有一些变化是瞬间的
while some change is instantaneous.
现在麻烦你把粗麻袋提起来
Now, if you'd be so kind as to raise the simple burlap sack
提过我的头 在我手腕处收紧
above my head and pinch my wrists.
注意时间是4点02分
You'll note, the clock says exactly 4:02.
我的表是3点15
I have 3:15.
我的是6点35
Yeah, I have 6:35.
凯撒杀手
Kaiser Mayhem!
是我♥干♥的
It's what I do.
等等 已经5点20了吗
Wait, it's 5:20?
我得给我太太打个电♥话♥
I actually have to call my wife.
不行 菲尔 不能在魔术半途停下来
Oh, no, Phil, you can't just stop in the middle of a trick.
这是基本的行规
That's a cardinal rule.
各位 这是紧急情况
Guys, it's an emergency.
别跟我说你们从未
Don't tell me you've never
不得不停下来打给另一半
had to call your spouse.
你们 你们会找到另一半的
Oh...there's-- there's people for you.
拜托 克莱尔 快接啊
Come on, Claire. Please pick up.
又是这位女士赢了
And the lady wins again.
很好 很好
Yes! Yes!
我做到了 我做到了
I did it! I did it!
我做到了 我赢回了我的钱
I did it! I won back my money.
认输吧 豪斯
Oh, suck it, the house.
克莱尔 钥匙
Claire, the key.
好的 好的 给你
Yeah, okay, here you go.
给自己买♥♥点闪闪的东西吧
And, hey, buy yourself something sparkly.
歌♥洛莉亚 我们上面还有一层
Gloria, there's a floor above us.
-什么 -是啊 我也很震惊
- What?! - I know. It threw me, too.
高级尊贵层
Excelsior plus.
但对于那层的人来说
But to the people on that floor,
我们就是次级豪华
we're excelsior minus.
那上面有什么呢
Mm, what is up there?
得拿黑卡才能进入
You need a black card to get in.
可我们只有这破烂银卡
All we've got is this stupid silver one.
我还以为是铂金卡呢
Oh, I thought it was platinum.
这是垃圾
It's crap.
为什么
Uh, why-
你何不打给你的朋友伯特
why don't you call your friend Burt
跟他说我们需要黑卡呢
and tell him that we need the black card?
因为他不是我的朋友
Because he's not my friend.
我都没见过他
I never really even met him.
我可能就在一次电♥话♥会议上听到过他咳嗽
I think I heard him cough one time on a conference call.
不知道他为什么要这么对我
I don't know why he would treat me this way.
-不是吧 -怎么了
- Oh, come on! - What?
不是吧 你是杰·普里契特
Oh, come on! You're Jay Pritchett!
你要找到你的朋友伯特
You're gonna find your friend Burt
告诉他你是谁
and tell him who you are,
你会要到黑卡
and you're gonna get the black card,
因为当你决定做一件事
because when you set your mind on something,
没人能阻止你
nobody can stop you!
没错
Right!
等等
Wait!
从那边走
Go that way.
不好意思
Excuse me,
橱窗里那只狗多少钱
how much is that doggy in the window?
我终于从赌城手里拿回了属于我的东西
I had finally taken back from Vegas what Vegas took from me.
那种满足感很难形容
That's a feeling of satisfaction I can't describe...
因为没持续太久
Because it didn't last very long.
-克莱尔 -什么事
- Oh, hey, Claire. - Yeah?
-你看到小卡了吗 -没有
- Have you seen Cam? - No.
我们应该呆在一个地方好让他找到我们
Although...we should stay in one place so he can find us.
找个二十一点牌桌怎么样
How about a blackjack table?
不 我刚做完按♥摩♥和桑拿 很困
Oh, no, I'm really worn out from my massage, the sauna...
排出了很多毒素
It was just-- it was a lot of detoxing.
知道你需要什么吗
You know what you need?
-来点毒素 -不
- Some toxing. - No.
玩几盘二十一点 再喝几杯龙舌兰
Hand of blackjack, couple of tequilas.
来嘛 可好玩了 快去
Come on, it'll be fun. Do it.
你听起来就像小时候
You sound just like the kid who bullied me
逼我抽第一支烟那个人
into smoking my first cigarette.
也许这次你不会告发我
Maybe this time you won't tell on me.
-继续拿牌 -好
- And then hit. - Yes.
继续拿牌 然后停牌
And then hit. And then stay.
-我知道怎么玩 -好吧
- I know. I have it. - Okay.
十八点 十九点 十八点
18, 19, 18.
你赢面很大
You are in a great position right now.
庄家是二十一点
Oh, the dealer has 21.
她的牌更好
Hers is better.
真不好意思 米奇尔
I am so sorry, Mitchell.
可我保证我们刚刚每一步都做对了
I promise you, we did everything right.
别太不爽
Don't be mad.
-我没有不爽 -真的吗
- I'm not mad. - Really?
我只是 只是太激动了
T-that was -- that was thrilling. I'm...
-我心跳加快了 -是吧 好玩吧
- My pulse is racing. - Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
-真谢谢你让我玩这个 -那当然
- Thank you so much for making me do this. - Yeah.
我要再玩一局
I'm going to play another hand.
我们要再玩一局
We're going to play another hand.
不是我们 是我
No, alone.
-我不带你玩 霉运走开 -真的吗
- Not with you. You're bad luck. - Really?
走远一点
Go -- far.
我一摆脱她
The minute I got rid of her,
就开始一路狂赢
I couldn't lose.
赌钱真好玩
Oh, gambling's fun.
还很简单
And easy.
你好 土豪哥
Hey, big spender.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
赌博 我现在是个赌徒
Gambling. I'm a gambler now.
-本性暴露了啊 -没错
- Look at you, letting loose. - Yeah.
我想通了
Yeah, I guess I figure
不管在赌城玩得多疯
whatever mischief one might get into in Vegas
出了赌城就都不存在了
kind of remains here within the limits of the city, you know?
-这想法很酷 -是吧
- That's a cool way to think about it. - Yeah.
我真的很高兴在这里碰到你
You know, I'm really glad that you came over here.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why is that?
我一直很遗憾
Well, I always hated the way
我们当年结束得不太愉快
that things ended between us, you know?
说不定我们现在可以尝试好好相处
Maybe now we can go out on a better note.
-那样很好 -没错
- That's nice. - Yeah.
天啊
Oh -- oh, my god!
6-2-3-3 这是我的房♥号♥
6-2-3-3, that's -- that's my room number.
要牌
Huh. Um, hit me.
七
Seven!
是二十一点
That's 21, huh?
太棒了
Yes! Yeah! Ah!
瞧瞧 你真厉害
Whoa, check you out.
我觉得今晚是我的幸运之夜
I guess tonight's my night to get lucky.
我也觉得
I would say.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you are. - Thank you.
-我们说不定很快就会再见面 -好
- Maybe I will run into you again, huh? - Okay.
那个 你
Oh, you...
这里有2140美金 希金斯
There are $2140, Higgins,
天降横财 天降横财
for nothing -- nothing!
我要做点疯狂的事
I want to do something crazy.
我要订一个沐浴套餐
Okay, I'm gonna order a bath.
先生 我觉得您好像癫狂了
Sir, it seems to me like you've gone mad.
要的就是这个效果
Okay, this is what I want.
我想来点浪漫
I want something romantic,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表