好了 各位 蛋糕时间
Okay, everybody. Cake time!
老天 我真的得去学习
Thank god. I really have to study.
亲爱的 你就不能抽出点时间享用吗
Oh, sweetheart, can't you just take a minute to enjoy it?
这可是你的生日啊
It's your birthday.
你给自己施加太多压力了
You put too much pressure on yourself.
我还记得我16岁那年
I remember my sweet 16.
我想要个主题派对
I wanted a theme party.
《月色撩人》刚刚上映 但我还没出柜
"Moonstruck" had just come out, but I hadn't, so --
别讲故事 没时间听
No stories, no time --
我是要考大学入学考试的人啊
S.A.T.s.
来吧 各位
Here we go, everybody.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
我们都知道在庆祝什么
We all know why we're here.
-亲爱的 你落下了一根 -我知道
- Ay, honey, you missed one. - I know!
我知道我落下了一根 我不是傻子
I know I missed one! I'm not an idiot!
这样 开心了吧
There! Happy?!
-你有点... -失控是吗
- You're being a little... - Obstreperous?!
顽抗 还是野蛮
Recalcitrant?! Truculent?!
我本来想说"神经兮兮"
I was gonna say "Cray-cray."
艾丽克斯 亲爱的
Alex, sweet...
我真的得集中精神
I really need to focus!
有个16岁的科学天才
There is a 16-year-old science prodigy
在约翰·霍普金斯大学做癌症研究
studying cancer research at Johns Hopkins!
16岁 瞧瞧我在干什么
16! What am I doing?!
我在吃蛋糕
I'm eating cake!
别这样 别这样
No, no, no.
蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕
Cake! Cake! Cake!
艾丽克斯在昨晚过后 可能会有点脆弱
Alex might be a little bit fragile after last night,
所以我们得小心对待她
so let's try to be sensitive.
相信我 从现在起
Oh, believe me -- I am going to be
我都会对她耐心又友好
nothing but nice to Alex from now on.
如果她哪天突然崩溃 实施暴行
If she snaps and goes on a rampage,
你觉得她会最先找上谁
who do you think she's coming for first?
她不会实施暴行的
She's not going on a rampage.
我赌她会留我一命 她喜欢我
I bet she'd let me live. She likes me.
坦白说 我从不信任她
I'm just gonna say it -- I never trusted her.
大家都正常一点就行了
Oh, everybody just be normal.
我们要像平时那样对她
We're gonna treat her exactly the way we usually do.
她来了
And there she is.
-美女 -你睡得怎么样
- Hi, pretty girl. - How'd you sleep?
-不错 -你的头发看起来超柔软 小艾
- Fine. - Your hair looks super-soft, Al.
那是新的毛衣吗 超爱
And is that a great new sweater? Love!
老爸 你能把黄油刀递给我吗
Dad, can you hand me the butter knife?
不行
No!
海莉 卢克 请上楼去
Haley, Luke, upstairs, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧 谈谈我昨晚的失控
So, about my meltdown.
-谁 -什么失控
- Who? - What meltdown?
我想去看心理医生 我查了一下
I want to see a therapist. I did some research.
格雷戈里·克拉克医生 超高推荐度
Dr. Gregory Clark -- highly recommended,
专治青少年 在我们的医保范围内
specializes in teenagers, and is covered by our insurance.
我预约了今天找他看两个钟
I booked a double session with him today.
既然你们今天要参加学校开放日
And since you guys have the open house,
我自己坐公交去
I will be taking the bus.
-好 -听起来不错
- Okay. - That sounds good.
她简直像个自动清洁炉
She's like a self-cleaning oven.
快看看
Check it out.
我今天要以复古造型亮相开放日
I'm rockin' the old school for the open house today.
我要为体育课重新注入活力
I'm gonna put the "Fizz" back in "Phys Ed."
[小卡的艺名是"Fizzbo"菲茨宝]
我喜欢 全都喜欢
I love it -- all of it.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
因为我今天想给家长们留下个好印象
Because I want to make a good impression today.
我想成为所有家长谈论的对象
I want to be the teacher all the parents are talking about.
是啊 难怪穿这袜子
Well, that explains the socks.
什么
What?
学校里有一种等级制度
There's a caste system at school --
学术教师在顶层 体育教师在底层
Academic teachers at the top, gym teachers at the bottom.
真的很讨厌 也很无礼
It's offensive and disrespectful.
他们像对待服务员一样对待我们
They treat us like we're lunch ladies.
你好啊 邻居
Hey, there, neighbor.
-是亚瑟 对吧 -没错
- It's Asher, right? - Yeah.
我就是想告诉你
Um, I just wanted to let you know --
我觉得你们家的空调
I think there might be something
-可能坏了 -是吗
- wrong with your air conditioner. - Oh, really?
是啊 好像总是开着
Yeah, I mean, it just seems to be running a lot,
即便屋外还挺凉快的
even when it's, uh, kind of cool outside.
不是 不是
No, no.
我家那位有点怕热
Um, my partner runs a little hot.
那也没我们这个地球热
Not as hot as our planet.
抱歉 我没想那么刻薄
Sorry. I don't mean to be that guy.
只是 我们都在一个星球上
It's just, um, we're all in this together.
是啊 我开的是普锐斯车 所以
Yeah, I drive a Prius, so...
这倒是个不错的态度
And that's a nice little gesture.
我的车用的是回收的食用油
My car runs on reclaimed cooking oil.
我有一些相关文章 可以借你看
I have some literature, if you want it.
不用了 省纸吧
That's okay. Save the paper.
我从2004年起就没有印过任何东西
I haven't printed anything since 2004.
我打算发电邮给你
I was gonna e-mail you.
用你那高耗电的电脑吗
On your power-hungry computer?
我整座房♥子都是用太阳能供电的
My entire house is solar-powered.
我把电卖♥♥回给电网
I sell energy back to the grid
然后用那笔钱救北极熊
and use that money to save polar bears.
我是个环保律师
I'm an environmental lawyer,
所以我也是非常环保[绿色]的
so, you know, I'm pretty green.
你的草地也是嘛
So is your lawn.
我的庭院是抗干旱的
I went drought-tolerant --
多肉植物 本地植物 岩石庭院
Succulents, indigenous plants, rock garden.
我另一个爸爸说你的庭院像猫砂箱
My other daddy says your yard looks like a litter box.
她真是个可爱的孩子
She's a cute kid.
我还记得她穿一次性尿布时的样子
I remember when she was in disposable diapers.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了
Yeah.
你穿这么漂亮干嘛 跟我不搭啊
Why do you look like that when I look like this?
我朋友说那是因为你有钱
My friends say it's because of your money.
不 我是说 不过是个学校开放日
No, I'm just saying why is she all dressed up
干嘛盛装打扮
for a school open house?
我想给曼尼的历史老师留下深刻印象
I want to impress Manny's history teacher.
我想让曼尼去华盛顿
I want Manny to go to Washington, D.C.
是的 参加青少年国会
Yeah, Junior Congress.
整个年级只有一个名额
Only one kid in the whole grade gets picked to go.
我觉得我能有所作为
I think I can make a difference.
得了吧 真的国会都只是个摆设而已
Regular Congress can't even make a difference.
别担心 曼尼 包在我身上
Don't worry, Manny. I have it covered.
你只管去好好约会吧
You just go and enjoy your date.
我确实有个约会 没什么大不了
I have a date. It's no big deal.
你不要大惊小怪
D-don't make a whole thing about it.
我的车钥匙哪儿去了
What did I do with my car keys?
我们还只是朋友而已
I mean, we're just friends now,
但我有很好的预感
but I have a good feeling.
好吧 我知道不应该言之过早
I know -- don't get ahead of myself.
每次一放下都找不着了
Every time I put them down.
她叫什么名字
What is her name?
要么是佐伊 要么就是派珀
Either Zoe or Piper.
你怎么连约会对象的名字都不知道呢
How can you be going on a date and you don't know her name?
这就是有意思的地方啊
This is where it gets interesting.
我深表怀疑
I seriously doubt that.
几天前我们差点因为一个女孩争风吃醋
A few days ago, we almost let a girl come between us.
-那是谁 -新来的姑娘
- Who is she? - The new girl.
-好漂亮 -美极了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表