吃鸡翅比赛时 我是你的搭档
I was your wing man in the wing-eating competition.
但这次我不愿意陪着你
But I'm not feeling this one.
你要错过平安夜了
You're missing Christmas Eve.
有些东西比圣诞节更重要 儿子
There's something more important than Christmas, son
那就是自尊
-- pride.
如果我到不了加拿大
If I don't make it to Canada,
你妈妈获胜了 这宝贝
your mom wins, and this baby
明天一早就会被丢进车♥库♥里
ends up in the garage first thing in the morning.
我们家车♥库♥吗
Our garage?
我负责回收垃圾
I'm in charge of the recycling.
我该在周四早晨六点从车♥库♥
I'm supposed to bring it from the garage to the curb
拿出垃圾放在马路边
by 6:00 A.M. Thursday morning.
我也许错过了几周
I may have missed a few weeks.
该死
Shoot!
也许不止几周
Maybe more than a few weeks.
过了一阵子 垃圾堆越来越大
After a while, the pile just got so big,
我不能在前一晚把垃圾都搬出去
I couldn't bring it out the night before
不然人们会问问题的
or people would ask questions.
我可不需要人们问问题
I don't need people asking questions.
你说得对 你得完成
Then you're right! You've got to finish!
你在车♥库♥里可用不上这个 那里风太大
You'll never use this thing in the garage! It's too drafty!
所以我才要去加拿大啊 儿子
That's why I'm going to Canada, buddy --
躲开大风
to avoid the draft!
不行
No.
找到了
Bang.
我知道我们已经走了一小时了 但是
I know we've been hiking for an hour, but...
这棵树多美啊 真是太值得了 对吧
worth it when you look at this beauty, huh?
所以不要砍伐你看到的第一棵树
That's why you don't cut down the first tree you see.
这就是我们看到的第一棵树
This is literally the first tree we saw.
我们的车就停在那里
There's our car.
不 我们是从那边开始的
No, we started that way.
所以你的意思是
So, you're arguing
我们围着地球绕了一圈吗
that we walked entirely around the earth?
把斧子给我
Give me the ax.
别那样看着我
Don't give me that look.
树就像女人一样
Trees are like women.
你得多费功夫 才能得到最好的
The best ones make you work a little bit harder.
她只是没那么喜欢你
She's just not that into you.
-就是啊 -抱歉花了这么长时间
- I know! - Sorry it too long!
没事啦
Oh, it's fine.
克莱尔和我聊得很开心
Claire and I were having a nice time catching up.
真抱歉我迟到了
I am really sorry that I am late.
你才不抱歉
No, you're not.
的确如此
No, I'm not.
没关系啦
Mm-hmm. It's fine.
希望我这个话唠没烦到皮娜
Just hope I didn't talk Pilar's ear off!
没有啦
No!
我喜欢听你聊你的家人
I love hearing about your family
和你重大新工作的事
and your big, new job!
这工作不算重大啦
Oh, well, it's -- it's not such a big job.
我只是在为我老爸工作而已
I mean, I'm really just working for my dad.
但你有努力工作啊
But you're working hard.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
-看起来怎么样 -完美
- How do they look? - Ooh! Perfect!
-太棒了 -你是超棒的学生
- Yes. - You are a wonderful student.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我祖母教给我妈妈的
My grandmother taught my mother.
我妈妈又教给了我
My mother taught me.
现在我教给了克莱尔
And now, I teach Claire.
别谦虚啦
And don't be so modest.
我尊重那种能养育家庭
I respect a woman who can raise a family
同时又有全职工作的女人
and have a full-time job.
你能相信吗 在周五
Can you believe that on Fridays,
她们都没必要盛装打扮
they don't even have to dress up?
尝尝 尝尝
Taste. Taste. Taste.
有时她们甚至穿运动裤哦
Sometimes, they even wear sweatpants.
你想舔一舔面糊吗
Would you like to lick the batter?
超想
Yes! Oh, yes!
-我也想 -不行
- Me, too! - No, no, no!
帮忙的人才能吃到
Helpers only.
规矩不是我定的
I don't make the rules.
莉莉 装饰品真漂亮
Oh, Lily, what a beautiful ornament!
这会让一个小朋友很开心的
That's gonna make a little kid very happy.
等等 我不能留着吗
Wait. I don't get to keep this?
为什么我还做得这么费力
Why am I killing myself?
好了 孩子们
Okay, kids!
北极有人来探望我们了
We've got a visitor from the North Pole,
而且他带了礼物哦
and he brought presents!
喂 怎么样
Hey! Hey. How's it going?
到处都买♥♥不到胖胖狗之家
There are no Puppy Pounds anywhere.
简直就像在1983年的平安夜寻找
It's like trying to find a Cabbage Patch Kid
椰菜娃娃一样
on Christmas Eve 1983.
还无法释怀呐
Still hurts, huh?
我把她的床都铺好了
I had her bed all made.
好吧 莉莉会难过死的
Okay. Well, Lily is gonna be devastated.
打电♥话♥问问 把我们排上预订名单
Call around. Get us on some lists.
你得做些什么
You have to do something!
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
募捐会怎么样
How's the fundraiser?
我在设法对付
Oh, well, I'm managing, you know.
把支票本拿来
Oh, bring the checkbook.
能看出他们准备提出重大请求的样子
You can always tell when they're gearing up for the big ask --
给了很多免费赠品
Fill you full of freebies.
我得挂了 得去帮帮别人
Oh, hey, I gotta go. Got to help somebody.
你好 经典小丑
Hi! Classic.
扔得真完美
Flawlessly executed.
如果我有一个...
If I had one...
只想让你们能笑逐颜开
Just trying to bring a smile to you folks.
-你会度过这一切的 -度过什么
- You're gonna get through this. - Get through what?
别不好意思
Don't be embarrassed.
我们都处境相同
Everyone here is in the same boat.
是吗
We are?
热可可最妙的一点
Best thing about the hot chocolate --
喝完后杯子也归我们
they let us keep the mug.
我以为这是为有需要的人募捐的慈善活动
I thought it was a charity event for the needy.
结果是让有需要人士来参加的慈善活动
Turns out, it was a charity event for the needy!
瞧 圣诞老人给了我一个胖胖狗之家
Look! Santa gave me a puppy pound!
什么 不
What? No.
我终于开心啦
I'm finally happy!
我需要给新闻报道拍张照片
I'd like a picture for the newsletter.
你可以给你妈妈看看
Oh. You can show your mommy.
我没有妈妈
I don't have a mommy.
所以我才办这活动
This is why I do this.
也许不是抽筋 可能要犯心脏病
That cramp could be a heart attack.
我要给你留下一些建议
Here's some advice I've been holding back on.
刮胡子的时候要顺着皮肤纹理刮
Always shave with the grain.
真正有本事的地♥产♥中介
No reputable talent agent
是不会一开始就谈钱的
will ever ask for money up-front.
爸 你没事的
Dad, you're fine.
卢克 我好想放弃啊
I really want to quit, Luke!
不 你可以的
No, you're gonna make it!
他根本不可能做到的
He was never gonna make it.
我只是要拖延时间
I just needed to buy some time.
你要搬的东西真够多的
That's a lot of product you're moving.
带到垃圾回收场就行了
Just bring it to a recycling place.
给了钱我才办事
Not until I get paid.
这可是人家六个星期的补贴呢
Just so you know, this is six weeks' allowance.
你家长真是酷毙了
Oh, you have the coolest parents ever.
我得知道你什么时候出发
I want to know when you're about to leave,
按一下喇叭通知我
so give me a honk.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表