I don't know --
利用这个钓竿甩出去 把我们拉到岸上
use this fishing rod to cast out and hook us on the shore
因为"我好聪明"
because "I'm so smart."
然后她会把我们拉过去
And then she'd pull us in
因为她无论想出什么办法都能行得通
because everything she does always works.
天啊 真的行得通 很有效
Oh, my god. It's working. It's working!
我想也是 艾丽克斯
Figures. Alex.
别动
Don't move.
这会儿的光线真好
The lighting is really cool right now.
你在搞什么啊 别笑
Wh are you doing? Don't smile.
为什么 这是我的最爱
Why? It's my favorite thing.
不 说真的 严肃一点
No, really, be serious.
看向窗外
Look out the window.
看吧
Look.
这真的是别人为我拍过的最帅的照片
That is honestly the best photo anyone's ever taken of me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你介意我发一张给贝丝吗
You mind if I send a copy to Beth?
安迪 那个...
Andy, um...
我之前读航♥空♥公♥司♥那条短♥信♥时
When I read the text about your flight,
也看到贝丝的短♥信♥说让你不要去了
I saw the text from Beth telling you not to come.
她并非真的是那个意思
Yeah, she doesn't mean that.
她说 "我们完了"
She said, "It's over."
那可能有各种不同的意思
That can mean a lot of different things.
你的手♥机♥又响了
Your phone's buzzing again.
天啊 婚礼提前了
Oh, my god. The wedding got moved up.
我得走了
I have to go.
安迪 你确定要登机飞过去吗
Andy, are you sure about getting on that plane?
是啊 我没事
Yeah, yeah. I-I'm fine.
她偶尔就是会这样的
You know, she does this every once in a while.
她就喜欢跟我闹
She just likes the drama.
-但是我... -海莉
- But I -- okay. - Haley,
我感谢你的关心 真的
I appreciate your concern -- I really do --
但我这段感情断断续续的已经8年了
But I've been in this relationship off and on for eight years,
我很清楚自己在干什么 好吗
So I kind of know what I'm doing, all right?
谢谢你开车送我
Thank you for the ride.
那是我的必备生存工具
It's a tool of the trade.
车钥匙是写着"丰田"的那个
The car one says "Toyota."
我已经看到新郎们了
I have eyes on the grooms.
我就在你身后
I'm three feet behind you.
情况怎么样 客人们都来了吗
How's it going? Are people showing up?
一切尽在掌控之中
It's all under control.
惊喜哦 猜猜谁准时赶到了
Surprise! Guess who's on time.
天啊
Oh, my god!
萨尔 你怀孕了
Sal, wow, you're pregnant.
恭喜啊
Congratulations!
谢谢 我们真的好激动
Thank you. We're really excited.
你真肥
You're huge.
缺牙妹
Nice teeth.
托尼人呢
Uh, so, w-where's Tony?
你真是问倒我了
Oh, beats me.
我们离婚后 就再没跟他说过话了
Haven't spoken to him since the divorce.
现在是埃迪 埃迪 宝贝
Yeah, it's, uh, Eddie. Eddie! Baby!
过来 来见见我的闺蜜们
Come here! Come meet the girls!
埃迪
Eddie.
-这是埃迪 -埃迪
- This is Eddie. - Eddie.
小卡 米奇 胡娇 这家伙
Cam, Mitch, Peps, this guy.
这是埃迪 我儿子他爹
This is Eddie, my baby daddy.
你怎么不告诉我们
So, why didn't you tell us?
你懂的
Oh, you know,
我们想先成功度过前三个月
we just wanted to get through that first trimester
再向大家宣布这件事
before we let the cat out of the bag.
那是什么时候的事 去年夏天吗
When was that -- last summer?
你现在 怀孕多久了
So, y-you're -- you're how far along now?
大约四个月 对吧亲爱的
About four months. Right, honey?
差不多刚好是埃迪和我在一起的时间
Just about the exact amount of time eddie and I have been together.
我不明白
I don't understand.
4是这个数 对吧
Four is this many, yes?
是
Si?
你们好啊 帅哥们
Hola, handsome boys.
你们俩看上去美呆了
You two look gorgeous.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Gracias. - Oh, thank you.
真不错对吧 跟普通婚礼一样
Pretty nice, huh? Like a regular wedding.
就你多嘴 杰
Good start, Jay.
莫尔 今天是你儿子的婚礼
Hey, Merle, it's your son's wedding --
你能把牙签扔掉吗
Maybe lose the toothpick?
我真是受够了你的唠叨
I'm getting tired of this nagging.
-我要抛弃你 -什么
- I'm leaving you. - What?
但我要先抛弃你
Not if I leave you first!
不不不 你不是真心的
No, no, no, you don't mean this!
别内疚 亲爱的
Oh, don't you feel bad, honey.
你今天帮了我大忙
You have helped me today.
谢谢你帮我摆脱大♥麻♥烦
Thanks for getting me over the hump.
你干了什么
What did you do?
哇 我们真的要结婚了
Wow. We're doing this
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我一分钟都不想等了
I don't want to wait another minute.
莉莉 开始吧
Lily, hit it.
数三下 帅哥们
On 3, boys.
一 二
1, 2 --
注意 各位请注意
Attention! Attention, please!
大火已经漫过高速了
The fire has jumped the freeway.
真的很抱歉 大伙儿
I'm really sorry, folks.
请所有人立刻撤离
I'm gonna have to evacuate everyone immediately.
这才是我们的磨难
So, this our bump.
未完待续....
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表