像四人扔猪游戏里的
Squeal like a Berkshire white
伯克郡猪一样尖叫不止
in a four-man pig toss.
天啊 我太想念创始人日了
Gosh durn it, I miss Founder's Day.
来这里吃简餐也太铺张了吧
This is a little bit fancy for just a quick bite.
没准都没有位子呢
Well, who knows if they can even get us in?
我问问看
Let me check.
塔克订的位
Reservation for Tucker.
东西都布置好了吗
Is everything set up with the table?
有位
Yeah.
那是我们第一次约会的餐厅
The restaurant where we had our first date,
还有小卡最爱的日落霞光
the sunset lighting that Cam loves...
他这是要求婚的节奏啊
He was going to propose.
我太感动了
I-I-I was so touched,
但同时 他也在摧毁我唯一的
but at the same time, he was ruining the one chance I had
展现浪漫情怀的机会
for romantic redemption.
小卡 我觉得很恶心
Oh, I'm feeling really queasy, Cam.
没事没事 我们坐下你就好了
No, no, no. You'll be okay once we sit down.
我想我得回家 对不起
I think I need to go home. Sorry.
不好意思 对不起
Oh! S-- excuse me. Sorry.
没事没事 我给你要点姜汁和饼干
No, no, no. We'll get you some ginger ale, some crackers.
不行 我得直奔厕所了
Mnh-mnh. I'm -- I got to run to the restroom.
你去取车吧
You -- you grab the car.
你吐完就好受了
Well, you'll feel better after you throw up.
计划有变 我们会提早回来
Okay, new plan. We're coming back early.
都准备好了吗
Is everything set up?
你说要两小时才回来的 我们还没出发
You said two hours. We haven't even left yet.
-那赶紧啊 -拖延一下
- Well, hurry! - Just stall.
就跟他说 海莉大出血了
Tell him that... Haley had a hemorrhage,
而只有你和她血型一致
and you're her blood type,
-所以你 -我才不要 你个食尸鬼
- so you... - I'm not doing that, you ghoul.
快去家里准备
Just get back to the house and --
-歌♥洛莉亚 -小卡 怎样啦
- Gloria. - Cam, how did it go?
-他有没有 -没成功
- Did he... - It didn't happen.
得实施后备方案了
I have to go with the backup plan.
幸好我有个后备的求婚方案
Fortunately, I had an alternate proposal scenario
以备不时之需
in case there was a problem.
杰和歌♥洛莉亚在帮忙看孩子
Jay and Gloria were babysitting,
于是我让他们重现
so I asked them to re-create
我们搬进我们的第一间公♥寓♥
the picnic under the stars we had
那晚在星空下共进野餐的情景
the night we moved in to our first apartment.
米奇尔肯定一看到就会...
Mitchell would take one look and...
像获了托尼奖一样喜极而泣
Sob like a Tony winner.
我找到了野餐篮
I got the picnic basket.
但你知道什么东西很难找吗
But you know what is going to be hard to find?
我对这整件闹剧的兴趣吗
My interest in this whole damn thing?
不 是蓝白色的桌布
No, the blue-and-white tablecloth.
找到了 在特殊场合用品柜里
Here it is. It was in the occasions closet.
他们把工具放在枕头套里
They keep their tools in a pillowcase,
却用整个柜子来放特殊场合用品吗
but they have an occasions closet?
你们怎么在这里
What are you guys doing here?
小卡要向米奇求婚
Oh. Cam is going to propose to Mitch,
我们在帮他布场
so we're here to help him set it up.
太巧了
That is coconuts!
米奇尔也叫我们来做一样的事
Mitchell asked us to do the same thing for him.
这样一来我真想留下
Well, that just makes me want to stay
看看结果会怎样
and see how this whole thing works out.
可以啊 我们布好场 然后躲起来
Oh, we can. Let's set it up and then we'll hide somewhere.
没错 躲进特殊场合用品柜里
Ay, yes, in the occasion closet.
不行 我们就照吩咐办 然后离开
No. We do what they asked and leave.
我们那辈人从没有过这种烦恼
We never had these problems.
这就是允许男人和男人结婚的下场
This is what happens when they let men marry men.
那肯定不是巧合
That cannot be a coincidence.
不好意思 我绕了路
Sorry about the detour.
我担心405公路上会塞车
I was just worried about the pileup on the 405.
慢慢开 坐车反而让我舒服些了
Oh, take your time. The drive's actually soothing me.
我的天
Oh! Oh, my gosh!
搞什么 怎么回事
Oh! What -- what was that?
我想是爆胎了 没事的
Oh. I think it's a blown tire. It's okay.
还有备胎 有工具吗
Well, I know there's a spare. Do -- do we have the tools?
-有的 在后备箱的枕头套里 -好
- Yeah, yeah. They're in the pillowcase in the trunk. - Right.
你为什么要这样不耐烦
Why do you have to be so grouchy?
我们在为他们创造美好的故事
We're giving them a beautiful story.
每个人都值得拥有一个美好回忆
Everybody deserves one.
我是个白♥痴♥
I'm an idiot.
你不是白♥痴♥ 你不像别人那样浪漫
Oh, you're not an idiot. You're not as romantic as some --
这些东西背面就有双面胶
These things peel off on the back,
而我还一直在用胶水粘
and I've been gluing 'em.
我费个什么劲 你根本不在乎这些感觉
Why do I even bother? You don't care about this stuff.
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
就像你向我求婚的时候
Yeah, like when you proposed to me.
你说"曼尼 把那个东西给我"
"Hey, Manny, hand me that thing."
那就是我的故事
That's my whole story.
慢着 那不是我的错
Hang on. That wasn't my fault.
我本来安排好了
I had something big planned.
你叫他把戒指给你
You asked him for the ring.
我指的是遥控器 他自己偷跑了
I was asking for the remote. He jumped the gun.
他本该在当天晚些时候
He was supposed to give me the ring
在餐厅里把戒指递给我的
later that night at the restaurant.
服务员会来问我们要不要咖啡
The waiter was gonna come by and offer coffee.
我会说"不用了 谢谢 喝了睡不着
I was gonna say, "No, thank you. It'll keep me up,
这段时间 我一直活在梦中
and lately, I've been loving my dreams,
有一个梦 我希望能成为现实"
and there's one in particular I hope comes true."
然后曼尼会把戒指给我
Manny gives me the ring.
我说 "歌♥洛莉亚"
I say, "Gloria --"
我愿意 杰 我愿意嫁给你
Yes, Jay! Yes, I marry you!
我喜欢我的新故事
I love my new story.
提醒下 我绝对会在他们的婚礼上哭的
Little heads-up -- there's no way I'm not crying at this wedding.
菲尔 你来这里的路上就哭了
Phil, you cried on the way here.
我当时已经泪在眼眶了
I was on the brink already.
我出门前看了《辣身舞》
I watched "Dirty Dancing" before we left.
我爸的短♥信♥
Text from my dad.
不好
Oh, no.
他要我过去看望他几天
He wants me to come visit him for a couple of days,
正好是孩子们都出门的那周
but it's right in the middle of our kid-free week.
太可惜了 我想你去两天没问题
Oh, that's too bad. I guess you could take two days.
我可能跟弗兰克说过
I may have mentioned to Frank
菲尔那周可能有空
that Phil might be available that week.
唯一比孩子们都出门更棒的
The only thing better than a kid-free week
就是再挤出几天让我独处
is a couple of days carved out just for mama.
完美
Perfect.
是的
Yeah.
还记得我向你求婚的那天吗
Hey, you remember the day I proposed to you?
当然记得
Of course I do.
我不太记得是哪一天了 但我记得
I don't remember the exact date, but, yes.
1994年3月19日
March 19, 1994.
是哦
Oh. Yeah.
那天下午我心情相当不好
I was in such a bad mood that afternoon.
圣帕特里克节喝醉后的第二天宿醉
I was on day two of a St. Patrick's hangover.
我不记得这点
I don't remember that.
我只记得我爱得有多疯狂
I just remember how crazy in love I was.
我等不及想向你求婚
I couldn't wait to ask you.
去接你的路上甚至闯了个红灯
I even ran a red light on the way to pick you up.
罚单我还留着
I still have the ticket.
不可能 你为什么要说这样的话
No, you don't. Why would you say something like that?
开什么玩笑 我在冲向我的新人生
Are you kidding me? I was racing to my life.
罚单就在我爸家
It's in a box at my dad's
和其他东西存在一个盒子里
with a bunch of other stuff --
包括你我相识的那场音乐会的节目单
The program from that concert where I met you...
你给我的写着假电♥话♥号♥码的火柴盒
...the matchbook with the fake number on it you gave me...
我们第一次约会的纪念酒杯
The souvenir goblet from our first date.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表