Go! You disgust me!
滚
Go!
好了
Okay.
我们现在怎么办
Now what are we gonna do?
我猜也许
No, I guess maybe --
不 小卡 我不可能钻得进去
No, th-- Cam, there's no way I could fit through there.
我被你们两个烦死了
You two exhaust me.
什么
What?
我们一个小时后就得到
We have to be there in an hour!
我不能就这么去
I can't go like this!
瞧我什么样儿啊
Look at me!
我讨厌你
I hate you.
准备享用你人生中最美味的汉堡吧
Prepare yourself for the best burger of your life.
我们得走了
We got to go.
也许我们该再试几顶帽子
Maybe we should try on more hats.
你觉得我们还有时间吗
Do you think we have time?
坏了
It's not working!
没有桨吗
And there's no oar?
我们现在真的是进退两难了
We are literally up a creek without a paddle?
莉莉 莉莉
Okay, Lily, Lily!
你要按绿色的按钮让它启动
Okay, you're gonna press the green button to start it,
然后找到9-1-3号♥
and then you're gonna look for number 9-1-3.
然后当它经过你旁边时
And then, when you see it go by,
按红色的按钮让它停止 懂了吗
you press the red button to stop it, okay?
好了
Okay.
真高兴你在这
Oh, I'm so glad you're here.
每次陷于这种境地我就急得发疯
I get us into these situations, and I freak,
然后你总能解决问题
and then you always fix the problem.
我们每个人都有自己的天赋
Well, now, we each have our own gifts.
只是我比较容易
It's just it's easier for me
在这种情况下保持冷静
to stay calm in the face of --
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, oh!
-莉莉 爸爸们来了 -天啊
- Lily, Daddies coming for you! - Oh, my god!
现在 莉莉 按红色按钮
Okay, now, Lily, press the red button!
我要打碎玻璃
I'm breaking the window!
放下它
Put that down!
谢天谢地你来了
Thank god you're here.
你们要闯进我的店吗
Are you breaking into my store?
不是
Uh, no.
你怎么会那么想
Why would you even say that?
我的警报响了
My alarm went off.
好吧 那是个巧合
Oh, well, okay, that is a coincidence
因为他的礼服在里面
Because his tuxedo is in there,
而且我们一个小时后就要举♥行♥婚礼
and we're getting married in an hour.
你简直是大救星
You are totally saving us.
我在这种情况下通常急得发疯
You know, I freak out at situations like this,
于是他不得不出来解决问题
which forces him to fix the problem,
-你懂吧 -我懂 我懂
- You know? - I do. I do.
我在这里急得发疯了
So, I'm over here, freaking out,
而他在别的地方解决问题
while he's somewhere else, fixing the problem.
天啊 我很抱歉
Oh, my gosh. I'm so sorry.
也许那是好事 你知道
Well, maybe that's a good thing, you know --
两个人要互补
the yin, the yang?
随便你怎么说吧 杰瑞
Yeah, whatever, Jerry.
她从哪来的
Where'd she come from?
就因为她长得不像我们吗
Oh, oh, because she doesn't look like us?
-你这样歧视很过分 -杰瑞
- That's offensive. - Oh, Jerry.
我们怎么办
What are we going to do?
我知道怎么排到前面去
I know how to get up there.
-我看不见 -跟着我走
- I'm blind. - Follow me.
-我才不干 -艾丽克斯
- Oh, I'm not doing that. - Alex!
不好意思 谁能告诉我在哪排队吗
Excuse me, could someone help me to find the back of the line?
不不 你到前面来吧
Oh, no, no. It's okay.
-就排这里吧 -真的可以吗
- Go right here. - Are you sure?
有什么可以帮您
Can I help you?
我来取邓菲订的东西
Yes, picking up for Dunphy.
我叫人帮我留货了
It's on hold, I believe.
天气不错 我听说
Beautiful day, huh? I was told.
拿来了 信♥用♥卡♥支付吗
Here we go. Credit card?
我想确认一下 是绿松石色的吧
Uh, just to be sure -- that is turquoise, right?
因为我太太说这碗还有翠绿色的
Because my wife said it also comes in emerald.
没错 先生 您后面队很长
Yes. Sir, it's a very long line.
好吧 能给我摸一下吗
Okay. Um, can I have it for one second?
谢谢
Thank you.
但这感觉不像是绿松石色
Yep, that doesn't feel like turquoise.
你可以感觉出颜色吗 开什么玩笑
You can feel color? You got to be kidding me.
当你失去一种感官功能
When you lose one sense,
其他的感官功能就会变得异常敏锐
all your other senses become heightened.
所以我感觉你说话声很大 且充满鄙夷
That's why you sound so loud and judge-y to me.
我的错 先生
My mistake, sir.
-我马上就回 -好的
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
好了
Here it is.
嘿 他在耍盲人呢
Hey, he's messing with the blind guy.
谢谢你 不管你站在哪儿
Thank you -- wherever you are.
我觉得他并非真的瞎了
I don't think he's really blind.
打断一下
Excuse me.
我父亲去洪都拉斯执行人道主义任务时
My father suffered methanol poisoning
遭遇了甲醛中毒事故
on a humanitarian mission in Honduras
造成永久性的神经功能障碍
resulting in permanent neurological dysfunction
和无法治愈的失明
and irreversible blindness.
这对我们家人已经够难以承受的了
It's been hard enough on our family
但你这种人却使情况变得更糟
without people like you making it worse.
如果他感觉这不是我们要的碗
If he feels it's not the bowl,
那就不是
it's not the bowl.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我去看看绿松石颜色的
I'll check on the turquoise.
好吧 竟然挺有趣的
Okay, that was kind of fun.
我现在就在对你眨眼呢
I'm winking at you right now.
这办法不管用
Ohh, this is not working.
我们永远不可能准时赶到那里的
We are never gonna get there on time,
我可是"伴人"
and I am the best person.
天啊
Oh, god!
我觉得我刚刚在乌龟背上刮断了指甲
I think I just broke a nail on a turtle.
是你非要来这里的
You're the one who wanted to come out here.
是的 没错
Yes, I did,
因为我想跟我儿子共度一些时光
because I wanted to spend some time with my son.
你现在...
You've --
你最近一直疏远我
You've been pushing me away so much lately,
我不希望你长大了变成那种
And I don't want you to grow up to be the kind of kid
不在乎妈妈来不来参加自己婚礼的孩子
who doesn't care if his mom shows up at his wedding.
你在胡说些什么呢
What are you talking about?
外婆今天不来 米奇尔觉得松了一口气
Nana isn't coming today, and Mitchell's relieved.
如果你错过了我的婚礼 我会很难过的
I'd be really sad if you missed my wedding.
真的吗 你保证
Really? You promise?
绝对的 凯特也是
Totally. And so would Kate.
凯特是谁
Who's Kate?
凯特·阿普顿 我妻子 你儿媳
Upton -- my wife, your daughter-in-law.
信息跟上一点啊
Get on board.
拜托
Come on.
你最近是什么情况啊
Then what has been going on with you recently?
总是闷闷不乐的
You've been so moody.
对不起 但我真的很讨厌每天去学校
I'm sorry, but I'm sick of going school
都听老师说
and hearing teachers say,
"你是艾丽克斯·邓菲的弟弟吗
"You're Alex Dunphy's brother?
真的假的" 就像我是个蠢货一样
Really?" Like I'm an idiot.
亲爱的 你才不是蠢货呢
Oh, honey, you're not an idiot.
我竟然忘了带桨
I forgot the paddle
何况我们昨天才学了划船必备物品清单
even though we just learned the boating checklist yesterday.
艾丽克斯肯定不会做出这种事的
Alex would never do that.
就算她做了 可能也会...
And if she did, she'd probably, like --
我也说不清
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表