那真让我松口气
Oh, that's a relief
因为刚有人打来电♥话♥
because someone just called.
-那个房♥间已经订出去了 -什么
- The room is booked. - What?!
不不不 等等
No, no, no! Okay, wait,
你是要采取强硬手段吗
are you playing hardball?
因为我们这是在采取强硬手段
Because we're playing hardball, too!
我们爱死这里了
We love it!
对不起
Oh, s-sorry.
有位打算庆祝16岁生日的女孩
A young lady planning a sweet 16
刚刚订下了你们的日期
just booked your date.
下一个可预订日期还要等上...
After that, we don't have another opening for...
-两个月 -不
- two months. - No.
不 必须是我们周年纪念日那天
No, it has to be on our anniversary.
等等 那房♥间是特蕾西·麦考伊订的吗
Wait, did Tracy Mccoy book this room?
特蕾西·麦考伊是我的学生
Tracy Mccoy's a student of mine.
好 我可能有个计划
Okay, I may have a plan.
我绝不接受把婚礼和"饥饿游戏"主题的
I am not having a wedding/"Hunger games"-themed
甜蜜16岁派对搞在一起
sweet 16 par--
你在敲手指头
oh, you're tapping your fingers.
你还真有计划了
You really do have a plan.
某人闻起来很香啊
Well, somebody smells good.
那是什么香水
What perfume is that?
各种香水都有
Every perfume!
上帝只造出了20个浑身臭汗
20 of the sweatiest, geekiest girls
古怪至极的女生用来污染地球
God ever fouled this planet with
而我一个汉子和她们每一个跳了舞
and just me dancing with all of them!
跳摇摆舞的时候
During the charleston,
我的头发还缠在了一个女生的牙套上
my hair got caught in one of their headgear!
第一次上课就跳摇摆舞啦
Wow, Charleston on the first day?
这是最后一次
Last day!
不能因为你会跳舞
Just because you're a dancer
就非得让我也去跳舞 恰恰恰
doesn't mean I have to be one, too, cha cha cha.
该死
Damn it!
我再也不会被你的谎话欺骗了
I'm never gonna fall for one of your lies again.
快带我去参加尸检夏令营
Just take me to autopsy camp.
糟糕 我该不会是要接罚单了吧
Oh, shoot. Am I gonna get a ticket?
要是世间有正气
If there's any justice,
应该让你接上一二三四张
it'll be a big one, two, three, and four.
该死
Damn it!
请出示驾驶证和汽车行驶证 谢谢
License and registration, please.
好的 给你
Absolutely. There you are.
你知道你有个尾灯坏了吗
You know one of your taillights is out?
不 我没注意 真是不小心啊
No, I did not. What a ding-dong!
在这里等着
Wait right here.
好的 我们就在这里等着
Will do. We'll be right here.
这是你对我说谎的惩罚
This is what you get for lying to me.
我有什么办法 我以前说什么你都接受
What choice did I have? You used to be up for anything.
现在不管我提出什么建议 你都反对
Now, no matter what I suggest, it's no, no, no.
这就叫长大成人 有自己的兴趣爱好
It's called growing up and having your own interests,
像你爱看的《浑身是劲》里
like the minister's daughter
那个大臣之女一样
in your precious "Footloose."
竟然用我爱看的电影来驳斥我
Wow, using my own movie against me.
来给这孩子鼓鼓掌吧
Let's hear it for the boy.
请下车
Please step out of the car.
我相信汽车尾灯坏了 不用下车看
Oh, I believe you about the taillight.
-下车 -好吧
- Out of the car! - Okay.
抱歉 但我得逮捕你
I'm sorry, but I have to place you under arrest.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?!
你名下有一辆汽车
A car registered to you
累计有18次违规停车未付罚金
has accumulated 18 unpaid parking violations...
都是占用校内车道
all on campus drive.
我的天 那都是我女儿的罚单
Oh, my god, those are my daughter's tickets!
他为一切负责
He's got an answer for everything.
我得把你带到局里去
I got to take you down to the station house.
你可以坐在副驾驶
You can ride up front with me.
说真的 我不能直接把罚款交给你吗
Seriously, can't I just pay you for them now?!
先生 你得去局里交
At the station house, sir.
我们可以至少绕开中土漫画店
Can we at least not drive by middle earth comics
和蹦床世界吗
and trampoline world?!
这里的人♥民♥是很敬仰我的
People look up to me in this town!
不 亲爱的 卢克没事
No, honey, Luke's fine.
他们不接受信♥用♥卡♥吗
And they won't take a credit card?
不接受 1600元 只收现金
No, it's $1,600, cash only.
可是 亲爱的 今天是周日
But, honey, it's Sunday.
我在自动提款机上只能提几百块钱
I can only get a few hundred bucks from the ATM.
先生 您的通话时间到了
Sir, your time's up.
亲爱的 使用应急现金吧
Honey, just use the emergency cash, okay?
-时间到 -可是 菲尔
- Tick-Tock. -Uh, b-but, Phil --
-我得挂了 -不 亲爱的
- Got to go! - No, honey --
藏钱的地方我忘了 菲尔
I forgot the hiding place! Phil?
菲尔在家里藏了一千块钱
Phil has $1,000 hidden in the house,
他还编了一套疯狂的助记法
and he's made up a crazy mnemonic device
用于记住藏钱的地点
to remember the location,
他每个月都会变换藏钱的地点来防备坏人
which he changes every month to stay ahead of the bad guys.
哪有什么坏人
What bad guys?
搜刮的刮和傻瓜的瓜音似
"Loot" rhymes with "Coot,"
会把我们带到
which takes us to...
你祖父的这张照片
this picture of your grandfather.
钞票的票比较像飘飘的飘
"Moola" sounds like "Coola."
这算个词吗
Not a word.
钱就藏在空调的通风口
Money is in the air-conditioning vent.
这件事马上就能解决了 伙计
This will all be over soon, buddy.
最后再给我笑一个
Just give me one last smile!
你也笑一个
You too.
你妈已经带着钱上路了 别担心
Mom's already on her way with the money, okay? Don't worry!
上帝啊 我不想进那里
Oh, my god, I don't want to go in there!
你要进的是这里
You're going in here.
我也不想进这里
I don't want to go in here!
好了 这是索菲工作的地方
Okay. This is where Sophie works.
她是戴帽子的那个女孩儿
She's the one in the hat.
-明白 -特蕾西在楼上工作
- Copy that. - Tracy works upstairs.
我们半小时后美食街见 怎么样
We'll meet in the food court in 30 minutes. Sound like a plan?
还行 不确定是敲着手指想出来的计划
A plan, not sure if it's a finger-drumming plan.
快过去吧
Get in there.
我的两个学生 特蕾西和索菲是闺蜜
Two of my students, Tracy and Sophie, BFFs,
原本计划一起举办甜蜜16岁生日派对
were planning on having a joint sweet 16 together
但她们为了一个叫罗德尼的男生争风吃醋
until they got in a fight over a boy, Rodney.
现在特蕾西计划在马车房♥
Now Tracy is planning on having her own party
举办她自己的派对
at the carriage house.
那是我们的位置 我们的日子
Our venue, our date.
所以我们的办法是跟两人谈话让她们和好
So, our solution -- talk to them, patch things up
这样她们就能在原定地点
so that they have their party together again
一起办派对了
at the original location.
朋友间为了男孩子争风吃醋
Friends fighting over a boy --
对付这种事我们还是略知一二的
something we know a thing or two about.
当然通常都是男同志们 而不是少女们
Of course, usually it's gay men, not teenage girls,
所以我们对策略的改变是 丝毫不变
so we will have to adjust our approach just a -- not at all.
我不知道
I don't know.
需要帮忙吗
Uh, may I help you?
是的 索菲
Mm, yeah, uh, Sophie.
我想给我侄女买♥♥点儿东西
Um, I'm looking for something for my niece.
她最近很不开心
She's been really bummed out lately --
跟最好的朋友吵架了 所以我
fight with her best friend -- so I'm just --
我想让她高兴起来
I'm trying to cheer her up.
你真好
That's so nice.
是啊 她总跟我说
Yeah, she's always saying to me,
米奇叔叔 你真酷 又那么时髦
"Uncle Mitch, you're so cool. You're so rad.
我真喜欢跟你讨论我的问题
I'm so glad I talk to you about my problems."
我就是很了解那个年纪的孩子
You know, I just -- I really get kids that age.
她 她快到16岁了
You know, she's -- she's almost 16, so...
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表