海莉是去照顾乔的
Haley's there to take care of Joe.
你们确定么
Are you sure, guys?
因为克莱尔说的所有事都是对的
'cause Claire's always right about everything
一直以来 永永远远都是对的
all the time, forever and ever.
谢天谢地 他们来了
Thank god. Here they are.
菲奥纳 我们都到了
Fiona, we're all here.
事实上 爸 我们需要点时间
Actually, dad, we could use a moment.
我要吃我的手了
I'm going to eat my hand.
"乔马上坐起来了"
"Jo immediately sat up,
"把手插♥进♥了口袋 开始吹口哨"
"put her hands in her pockets, and began to whistle.
"别这样 乔 太像男孩子了"
"Don't, Jo. It's so boyish."
"我就想这样"
"That's why I do it."
"粗鲁的假小子最讨厌了"
"I detest rude, unladylike girls."
"没个性又做作的小孩才讨厌"
"I hate affected, niminy-piminy chits."
好吧 烂透了 我放弃
Okay, this stinks. I give up.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
想看看自己的头发吗
Want to see your hair?
莉莉 还挺好看的呢
Lily, that's actually good.
你真会化妆吗
Can you really do makeup?
好生等着
Stay there.
你在做这么大的决定前该跟我商量下
Is it really too much to ask that you consult me
我这个要求真的很过分吗
before you make such a big decision?
克莱尔 你决定重返职场时
Claire, when you went back to work,
把大权交付给了我
you asked me to take the reins.
那么你现在应当信任我才对
So I think you need to trust me now.
你真觉得我会让儿子陷入险境吗
Do you really think I'd put Luke in a dangerous situation?
我最疼他了 这话你就当没听见
He's my favorite, which I did not just say.
-如果他出点什么岔子 -不会的
- If anything happens to him... - It won't.
你没注意到吗 其实我很擅长处理这些
If you haven't noticed, I'm pretty good at this,
就跟你吝于夸赞我一样
as hard as it is for you to pay me a compliment.
你这话什么意思
Where is that coming from?
那你喜欢这套西服吗
Well, do you like this suit?
我无从知道
I wouldn't know
因为你只说它"有点儿紧"
because all you said was, "It's tight,"
而且还不是开玩笑说的
and not in a cool black way.
等等 你是想说你把自己
Wait, a-are you trying to say
塞进这身西装是为了取悦我吗
that you squeezed yourself in that for me?
是的
Yes.
你最近被工作弄得有些心烦
You've been a little distracted at work,
所以我想为你打扮一下
so I wanted to look nice for you.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我不好 是我不好
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
你是对的
You're right.
卢克可能本来好好的
Luke probably would have been fine,
是我自己放不下
and I am having a hard time letting go.
如果这世上我只信任一个人 那就是你
And if there's one person in the world I trust, it is you.
还有呢
And?
还有 你穿这套西装真性感
And...you look hot in that suit.
一会儿我们回家...
When we get home later...
行了 千万别往下说了
Okay, you're actually gonna need to stop.
这西服已经紧得不能再紧了
This suit can't get any tighter.
我们回来啦
Hey, we're back.
谁都不许再离开了
Nobody goes anywhere.
大家手拉手 我们赶紧去坐下
Everybody hold hands, and we go right to the table.
菲奥纳
Fiona?
实际上 我们把你们的桌子给别人了
Actually, we just gave away your table.
实在抱歉 但我提醒过你的
I'm sorry, but I did warn you about this.
你给我听着 菲奥莉娜
Listen to me, Fiorina.
这男人为了在你家馆子吃饭
This man has been waiting
已经等了好几个月了
to eat in this restaurant for months!
我们都很自私 害他迟到
We were all selfish, and we made him late.
也许我是有点过分
And maybe I got a little crazy,
但这个等下再考虑
but I'm gonna think about that later.
但他没做错什么
But he has done nothing wrong!
所以在他吃到他天天念叨的
So we're not gonna leave this place
醉牛之前 我们是绝对不会
until he eats that drunk cow
离开这个地方的
that he can't shut up his mouth about!
怎么还傻愣在那
Why you haven't moved?
昨晚我吃到了人生中最美味的一餐
Last night, I had the greatest meal I've ever had,
要不是因为歌♥洛莉亚让我们
and it never would have happened
被那店大欺客的餐厅赶了出来
if Gloria hadn't got us kicked out
我是没办法享受到的
of that snooty restaurant.
玉米饼
Tacos.
-玉米饼 -我得吃一个
- Tacos. - I need a taco.
-太好了 -玉米饼贩卖♥♥♥车♥
- Yes. - Taco truck!
太好吃了
That is delicious.
说真的 谁穿得更好看
No, but seriously, who looks better?
也不知道是因为等他们时喝掉的
I don't know if it was the six scotches I drank
六杯苏格兰威士忌作祟
waiting for everybody,
还是因为我早饭之后就没吃过东西
or the fact that I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast...
或是因为菲尔的西服终于撑不住了
or the moment Phil's suit finally gave up.
他们甚至放了我最爱的音乐
They even played my favorite song.
他正离去*
*He's leaving
离去*
*Leaving
搭午夜的火车去往乔治亚*
*On that midnight train to Georgia
搭午夜的火车离去*
*Leaving on the midnight train
说要回去找寻*
*Said he's going back to find
回去找寻*
*Going back to find
那更单纯的地方和时光*
*the simpler place and time
是的 他正离去*
*Oh, yes, he is
我会陪着他*
*And I'll be with him
是的 他要离去*
*Yes, he will
搭午夜的火车去往乔治亚*
*On that midnight train to Georgia
我永远赶不上午夜列车
A train I'd never make
除非我告诉歌♥洛莉亚火车11点开
unless I told Gloria it left at 11:00.
我宁愿活在他的世界里*
*I'd rather live in his world
也不愿独自过活*
*than live without him in mine
给你
Here you go.
不知道你要喝什么
I didn't know what you wanted to drink,
所以就买♥♥了汽水
so I just got you this soda.
可以的 谢谢
That's fine. Thank you.
小卡 你动了什么手脚
Cam, what did you do?
动了跟你一样的手脚
I did exactly what you did
因为我太了解你了
because I know you so well.
我没摇那罐汽水
I didn't shake the soda.
那就没什么可担心的了
Then you have nothing to worry about,
直接打开吧
so go ahead and open it.
我摇了 好吧
I shook it, okay?
我的确摇了 是我摇的
I shook the soda. I shook it up!
满意了吗
Are you happy?
我的行为小心眼 愚蠢还很恶毒
It was petty and stupid and awful.
对不起
I'm sorry.
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表