Hilarious they call it that, no?
你妈妈呢
Where's your mom?
她刚刚还在这儿
She was just there.
她肯定藏起来了
I think she's hiding.
她应该是看到我跟她撞衫了
She probably saw she and I were wearing the same outfit
怕被我比下去 一直都这样
and didn't want to get outdone...as usual.
也许吧
Uh yeah, maybe.
最重要的是我
But the important thing
能够享受这个过程 对吧
is that I have fun out there, right?
我们再重复一遍
Okay, let's go over this again,
因为我觉得你没懂我的意思
'cause I feel like you're not listening.
你必须给我赢
I need you to win.
杰 你来了
Hey, Jay.
卢克
Hey, Luke.
别听你♥爸♥的
Don't let your dad get in your head.
尽力就行了
Get out there and do your best.
没问题
All right.
你到底在想什么
What the hell was that?
他的对手是格尔·索普的儿子
He's wrestling Gil Thorpe's kid.
我恨死那家伙了
I hate that guy.
总是想方设法让我自惭形秽
Always trying to make me feel like less of a man.
是拿走你的项链的那个家伙吗
The guy that took your necklace, right?
-那是我的奖牌 -随便你怎么叫
- My medallion! - Call it what you want.
我只是很高兴不用再帮你戴上它了
I'm just glad I don't have to help you with the clasp again.
杰 你在哭吗
Jay, are you crying?
当然不是
No!
裁判在座位区喷了消毒剂
Referee sprayed some disinfectant on the mats.
我弄到眼睛里了 你有纸巾吗
I got some in my eye. You got a tissue?
给你
Here you go.
送你了
Keep it.
那是我老婆的
It's my wife's.
-老爸 -儿子
- Hey, dad! - Hey, son!
你能来真好
Good to see you.
比赛快要开始了
Uh, the match is about to start... yeah?
也就是说 快要结束了
...which means it's about to finish.
他的对手看起来像棵矮牵牛花
You see that little petunia he's wrestling?
没错
Yes.
你认识格尔他爸吗
You know Gil's dad?
他总能看到我最糟糕的时刻
I know he always sees me at my worst.
这比赛一定要赢 菲尔
I really want this win, Phil.
非常非常想
I can taste it, like metal.
我也一样
Me, too. Metal.
我也搞不懂为什么
I don't know what it is with this guy,
但是不管我怎么做
but no matter what I do,
我就是赢不了他
I just can't win with him.
我跟他儿子也是这样的
That's the way I am with his son.
还有跟时代华纳电视公♥司♥打交道的时候
And Time Warner Cable.
感觉像被阉了一样憋屈
It's emasculating, you know?
这不是一个男人应该有的感觉
I mean, it's not a feeling a man should have.
杰 你知道爱的开头是什么吗
Jay, you know what the beginning of "Love" is?
上帝啊 我们只不过随便聊聊
Oh, for god's sake, we're just talking here.
为什么你总是要
Why do you always have to make everything
上纲上线
bigger than it is?!
你好[LO与Hello音似]
L.O.
菲尔 听我说
Hey, Phil, listen.
你的药店有卖♥♥治虱子的洗发水吗
Does your pharmacy carry lice shampoo?
莉莉在学校被传染了虱子
Lily got it at school.
走开 吓人的机器人
Ooh, away, scary robot!
走开
Away!
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
很好 你头上的虫子也不能
Well, good. Neither can your hair pets.
-什么 -没事
- What? - Nothing.
莉莉从什么人身上传染了虱子
Lily got lice from someone.
-肯定是波西亚 -还能是谁
- Portia. - Who else?
别去什么药店了
You know what? Skip the pharmacy.
我们那儿有治虱子的东西
Just -- just borrow our lice kit.
在地下室 钥匙在地毯下面
It's in the basement. The key's under the mat.
谢谢你 菲尔 谢谢
Thank you, Phil. Thanks.
好了
All right!
可以了 吓人的机器人
Enough.. with scary robot!
谁想扮成一只坐在车上的狗狗
But who wants to pretend to be a dog and ride in the car?
我
I do!
很好 我们门口见
Okay! Meet you at the door!
记着
And remember --
我们要把头伸出车窗外
we're gonna keep our head outside the window.
-真有趣 -是啊 真有趣
- Fun! - Yeah, fun! Uh-huh!
真是有趣
Fun.
好了 比赛开始了
All right, the match is starting.
我感觉到对胜利的渴望了
I feel that metal now in my mouth,
就像你之前说的一样
like you were saying.
万一他输了怎么办
What if he loses?
那也不要表现出失望
Then we hide our disappointment.
跟我学学 我都装了好多年了
Follow my lead. I've been doing it for years.
孩子需要知道我们永远无条件支持他
The kid needs to know we support him no matter what.
-加油卢克 -卢克加油
- Come on, Luke! - Luke!
[洛杉矶自然历史博物馆]
好了 他们走了
All right. They're gone.
好 我们赶紧走吧
Okay. Let's get out of here.
靠我近点
Stay close.
妈 你简直不可理喻[无与伦比]
Mom, you're unbelievable.
你真会说话 不过我知道我看起来很糟
Ay, that's sweet, but I know I look terrible.
你责备我自我意识太强
You come down on me for being self-conscious,
结果你自己因为脸变红了就躲起来
then you run and hide because your face is red.
你说得没错
You're right.
我一直怪其他高中生
I keep blaming the high-school boys
老是害你难为情
for making you self-conscious,
没想到是我造成的
and you're taking after me.
等我们躲到安全的地方之后
We can assign blame when we're safely
再互相指责吧
behind our tinted windows.
-我们被包围了 -才不是呢
- We're trapped! - No.
当我在洞穴人展区的时候
When I was in the caveman exhibit,
我发现了防火出口
I discovered fire exits.
上车以后我再跟你解释好笑在哪里
I'll explain to you why that's funny in the car.
跟我来
Follow me.
不行 曼尼
No, Manny.
是时候给你树立一个好榜样了
It's time for me to set a good example for you.
好吧
Okay.
妈 你要干嘛
Mom, what are you doing?
我要证明给你看别人的想法
I'm gonna show you that it's not important
并不重要
what other people think.
重要的是要坚持自我
What is important is that you stay true to yourself.
那是我妈妈做过最勇敢的事
It was the bravest thing my mom had ever done.
大家好
Hey, everybody!
听到我这个吱吱叫的鞋子了吗
Uh, hear my squeaky shoes?
太逗了 不是吗
Pretty funny, isn't it?
是啊 就是我 吱吱鞋
That's right, it's me -- ol' squeaky shoes.
太疯狂了
Crazy!
瞧瞧他那件粉衬衣
Get a load of that pink shirt.
真是太漂亮了
Aww, it's so pretty.
曼尼 上衣很美啊
Hey, Manny, nice top.
但你看我的鞋
Uh, but my shoes!
鞋怎么了 小粉红
What about 'em, pink top?
那是他做过最勇敢的事情
It was the bravest thing he has ever done.
他们叫我小粉红
They call me "Pink top."
我的英雄
My hero.
小粉红
Pink top.
比赛太棒了
Hey! Whoo! Good fight!
今天我们搞砸了卢克的比赛
We really blew it with Luke today.
我怎么可以那样做呢
How could I do that?
我父亲从来不错过任何机会让我知道
My dad never missed an opportunity to let me know
我让他失望了 我也这么对待我的外孙
when I disappointed him, and I do it to my grandkid.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表