我需要你专心一点
I need you to focus.
-万一杰看到这个... -我知道了
- If Jay sees this... - I know!
爸 这里三个好男人全都靠你了
Dad, you've got three good men here depending on you.
不多说了 我现在要按一个键
Say no more -- I'm gonna tap a button now
可能会把我屏幕上
that's either gonna make you
你们的影像放大 或者
larger on my screen or --
我们和佛罗里达失去联♥系♥了
We've lost Florida.
现在就把骷髅架拿过来 我刚到房♥间
Yeah, yeah. Bring the skeleton up now. I just got to the room.
你好呀 爸
Hey, dad.
你好 女儿
Hey, honey.
我还以为我们是约在餐厅见呢
I thought we were meeting at the restaurant.
没错 那场演讲结束得有些早
Yeah, well, the lecture got done a little early,
而且我似乎成了今晚的明星
and I was kind of the star of the evening.
我杜撰出来一个词引得全场爆笑
I got a huge laugh when I coined the phrase
"柜尊"[与自尊近似]
"Shelf-esteem."
好笑吧
Huh? Yeah?
我得发短♥信♥告诉菲尔
Okay, I'll text it to Phil.
你何不到楼下大厅去发 信♥号♥♥会比较好
Why don't you go down to the lobby? You'll get a stronger signal.
-你好 -丽塔
- Oh. Hello. - Rita.
-这是我女儿 克莱尔 -你好
-This is my daughter, Claire. - Hi.
克莱尔 这位是丽塔
Claire, this is Rita.
我和你♥爸♥认识好多年了
Your dad and I go way back.
第一次见面的时候 我就告诉他
First time we met, I told him
他得进修一下"衣架"管理课程
he needed a course in "Hanger" Management.
[原词是anger management:愤怒管理]
现在回想都挺逗的
It's still funny.
说真的吗
Seriously?
她老公是从事服装生意的
Her husband's in the garment business.
他给我做了套西服
He made me a suit.
我做衣柜 他做衣柜里面的衣服
I make the closets, and he fills them.
天作之合
Match made in heaven.
那个餐厅里的人都很难缠
Honey, they're kind of sticklers at that restaurant.
要不你先去占座 我把这个放到屋里
Why don't you grab our table? I'll put this in the room.
好的 这就去
Uh, okay. Will do.
非常高兴见到你
Um, really nice to meet you.
楼下见了
See you downstairs.
我其实想走楼梯
I actually am gonna take the stairs.
电梯实在太慢了
That elevator is slow.
是我多想了
Hey, was it just me,
还是她看我的眼神确实有点怪
or was she looking at me weird?
我也有点感觉
I did kind of sense that.
她不会是知道了我们的事情吧
You don't think she knows about our deal?
怎么会 那件事都过去20年了
How could she? It was 20 years ago.
何况我从来没告诉过别人
And I never told anyone.
她还会介意这个吗
Would she even care?
介意我试图拆散她和她嫁的那个男人吗
That I tried to get rid of the man she ended up marrying?
你又没有攻击那个男人
Well, it's not like you took a hit out on him.
你只不过是让我给他
You had me offer him a job
在最好的州找了份工作
in the greatest state in the union.
好了 德克萨斯粉丝
Okay, Tex.
我从没对谁说过 她怎么会知道
If I never said anything, how could she know?
我第一个找上的人不是你
You're not the first one I approached.
你只是第一个答应的而已
You're just the first one who said yes.
-我受够了 受够了 -拜托
- I'm done. I'm done - Come on.
求你了 扮演一下巴德 就一两天
Please, just be Bud -- for a couple days.
你可以干些杂活儿 然后或许
You can do some chores, maybe I can
我再呵斥你两句 装得更像点
berate you a little bit to really sell it.
你听不出你的话有多过分吗
Do you hear how insane you sound?
让我♥干♥杂活儿
Chores?
好吧 你知道吗
All right, you know what?
你想怎么对付你奶奶随便你
You -- you deal with your grandmother however you want.
-我和莉莉要去找酒店住 -不行
- Lily and I will just go get a hotel room. - No, you can't.
好吧 没酒店就找汽车旅馆或粮仓
Fine. Motel, silo --
什么都行
whatever you got around here.
不 那个警报表示龙♥卷♥风♥这就要来了
No, that alarm means there's a tornado coming right now.
我的天 莉莉在哪里
Oh, god. Well, where's lily?
但愿她不会还在田里
I hope she's not still out in the field.
莉莉
Lil-y-y-y-y!
你不能像唤猪一样地叫她
You can't just call her like a pig!
莉莉
Lil-y-y-y-y-y!
好吧 只能在农场这样叫
Okay, this is just a farm thing,
回到城里大商场可不行
not, like, a mall thing.
-你说什么 城市之声 -快走吧
- What's that, city voice? Hmm? - Just go.
这个缠得真够紧的
This is really in there good.
让她离我远点
Get her off of me.
她身上的傻气要渗透给我了
I'm getting dumb through osmosis.
我才没有渗透这种东西
I don't have osmosis.
太好了 查克把披萨送来了
Oh, great. Chuck's here with the pizza.
歌♥洛莉亚 你可以去开下门吗
Gloria, can you please get it?
不行 你们两个得对彼此友善点
No. You two be nice to each other
自己解决
and figure it out.
你好 查克
Oh, hey, Chuck.
我没想到你今晚还要工作
I didn't think you'd be working tonight.
你好 你怎么会在这里
Hey. What are you doing here?
这里是我外公的家
Oh, this is my grandfather's house.
后院有游泳池 你会游泳吗
There's a pool. Do you swim?
看你这身材一定会
You look like you swim.
我确实会游
I do.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好 没事 有点抽筋而已
Oh, yeah. Totally. Just a cramp.
我经常锻炼 稍等一下
I work out. One second.
-你个小... -闭嘴
- You little... - Shut up.
你好啊
Hey, you.
你好 棕眼美女
Hey, brown eyes.
好的 谢谢 再见
Okay, cool. Thanks. Bye.
再见
Bye!
-干嘛 -闭嘴 笨蛋
- What? - Shut up, dork.
别紧张 亲爱的
Don't be nervous, honey.
没有什么好害怕的
There's nothing to be scared of.
放轻松 妈妈 别把屁♥股♥摔了
Take it easy, mama. Don't break a hip.
告诉你吧
I'm telling you right now.
我才不要假装成别人
I am not pretending to be something I'm not,
尤其是当着女儿的面
especially in front of our daughter.
我六年都不能当着你♥爸♥的面亲你
Oh, so I can't kiss you in front of your dad for six years,
你就不能为了我忍♥两天吗
and you can't give me two days?
我们是为了不让老太太难过
We're saving an old lady some unnecessary upset.
为什么不给她多点信任呢
Why don't you give her a little credit?
她说不定比你想的更开明
She might be more open-minded than you think.
你个可爱的小中国娃
Well, you're a cute little Chinese thing.
奶奶 其实她是越南人
Actually, gram, she's, uh, from Vietnam,
她叫莉莉
and her name's Lily.
爸爸 我们还得在这呆多久
Dad, how long do we have to stay down here?
"爸爸"
"Dad"?
好吧 看来真没辙了
Okay, well, I guess there's no way around this.
其 其实
Ac-- actually, ma'am...
她是我家的
...she's my kin.
那你是有个中国妻子咯 巴德
So, you got a Chinese wife, Bud?
不是 我去了趟越南
No, I-I-I went to vietnam,
自己领养了个娃
and I did myself some adopting,
现在我就孤身一人养着她
And now I'm raising her all by my lonesome.
我从没想到有生之年还能见识这种事
Well, I never thought I'd live long enough to see that.
大家都没想到
None of us did.
但我想世上最重要的就是家庭了
But I guess there's nothing more important than family...
不管这家庭是如何建立的
no matter how they come.
您真是太开明了
Well, that is mighty open-minded of you.
有人就不懂分享这种进步
Some folks 'round these parts don't share that progressive--
这种进步的情感
I say progressive-- sensibility.
青菜萝卜 各有所爱
To each his own.
但我确实希望
But I do wish I had another
能有这么个小不点儿来宠爱
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表