我从来没有这样骄傲过
I've never been so proud.
我想所有家庭
Well, I guess every household
都用得上一些指导和调整
could use a little fine-tuning, huh?
我给你我的名片
Let me give you my card
-上面有我手♥机♥号♥ -太好了
- with my cell number on it. - Please.
我的钱包去哪里了
And what did I do with my wallet? I...
我指责菲尔不帮忙
I had yelled at Phil for not helping out,
他却在那里 做我让他做的事情
and there he was, doing exactly what I had asked him to do...
西葫芦来啦
Here's our zucchini.
上来吧 小家伙
Up top, buddy.
却是在给别的家庭做
...for some other family.
你这样帮我们 你真是太好了
You are so sweet for helping me with this.
你受到了那么大的伤害 罗琳
How hurt you've been, Lorraine --
这个很好 这不算什么
This is sweet. This is...normal.
菲尔
Phil?
戴安
Diane?
你好 超级巨星
Hey, superstar.
你不是叫我超级巨星吗
I thought I was superstar.
你的丈夫对我真是太好了
Oh, your husband has been so wonderful to me.
他不是我的丈夫 他是我的房♥产中介
He's not my husband. He's my realtor.
他是我的房♥产中介
Oh, he's my realtor.
我是你们的房♥产中介
I'm both your realtors.
我真幸运能拥有如此...
I-I'm just lucky to have such a --
我们正准备去看♥房♥♥子
We're on our way to an open house.
所以你才不能带我去看
Oh, is that why you couldn't
那栋殖民风格的房♥子吗
show me the colonial later?
我做了你喜欢的玉米面包
I made that corn bread that you like.
我们会去看的
W-we're gonna make it to that.
我只需要结束和罗琳的事
I just have to finish up with Lorraine.
你是说 快点了结吗
Oh, you mean, like, "Get it over with"?
不 我不是那个意思
No, I-I don't mean that.
我以为你最爱吃西葫芦面包
And I thought zucchini bread was your favorite.
否则我为什么要买♥♥西葫芦
Why -- why am I buying zucchini?
一个人就不能既喜欢西葫芦面包
Hey, can't a guy like zucchini bread
又喜欢玉米面包吗
and corn bread?
-菲尔 -见鬼
- Phil? - Damn it.
罗妮
Ronnie!
你不是说去看医生吗
I thought you had a doctor's appointment.
所以你才没能去看达雷尔的游泳比赛
That's why you had to miss Darrell's swim meet.
她是谁
Who's she?
只是另一位客户
Just another client.
只是另一位客户
"Just another client"?
不是这意思 谁找我
No, that's -- what is this?
是我办公室打来的
Uh-oh, it is. It's my office.
得接一下
Got to take it.
-喂 -菲尔
- Hello? - Phil?
克莱尔
Claire?
全世界最好的房♥产中介
World's greatest realtor.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你头发出汗了
Your hair is sweating.
那是因为看到朋友们我太激动了
That's 'cause I'm excited to see my friends.
快走 小家伙
Let's go, buddy.
你们全是菲尔的客户吗
Are you all clients of Phil's?
显然是的
Apparently.
你们不可能碰到更好的人了
Well, you could not be in better hands.
我在人生最低潮时认识了菲尔
I met Phil when I was at such a rocky place in my life.
早上中午夜晚 他随叫随到
He was available to me morning, noon, and night.
当然他帮我找到了梦想之家
Of course he found me my dream house,
但最棒的还不在这一点
but that wasn't the best part.
菲尔教会我如何再次相信男人
Phil taught me how to trust a man again,
我想他的目的不在卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 而是帮人
and I think that was always his plan.
我目的不在卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 而是帮人
That was always my plan.
我碰到那样的前夫 让我再次相信男人
And it was not easy for me to trust a man
还真是不太容易
after the husband that I'd had.
那家伙把工具随便扔在院子里
This guys left tools in the yard,
让孩子们乱来
let the kids run wild.
很高兴见到你 克莱尔
Well, great to see you, Claire.
他总是打断我说话
He was always interrupting me.
他戴的睡眠眼罩真是笑死人了
And he wore the most ridiculous sleep-mask thing.
我的天 听起来好娘啊
Oh, god, sounds like such a diva.
也许他是对光很敏感
Or he's photosensitive,
这毛病很严重的
which is a real condition.
他从来不听我的意见
Never took my advice.
这是最糟糕的
You know, that's the worst part.
他从来没说过抱歉 一次也没有
He never -- he never said he was sorry just one time.
我只想听他说一句
I would kill to have heard,
"克莱尔 你是对的"
"Claire, you were right."
她是对的
She was right.
大声点
Louder.
我不喜欢你的这一面
I do not love this side of you.
多谢你帮我赢回了电脑
Thanks for winning my computer back.
还有我的钱 真是太厉害了
And getting me all my money. That was awesome.
如果我那时收手就好了
Yeah, if only I had stopped there,
但我就是不懂见好就收
but I had to go back down.
我太贪心了 又粗心大意
I got greedy, and I was careless.
我记得在学校学过一个寓言
There's a story about that I remember from school.
伊卡洛斯飞得离儿子太近
Icarus flew too close to his son.
[希腊神话 飞得离太阳太近 翅膀上的蜡熔掉了]
我想他们的翅膀撞上了
I think their wings bumped.
其中有一个掉了下去 他们可能是鸭子
One of them fell. They might have been ducks.
总之 教训就是 你得注意点儿
Anyway, the lesson is, is that you have to pay attention.
否则要付出终极代价
Or pay the ultimate price.
可以走了吗 亲爱的
Shall we, my dear?
不用等门
Don't wait up.
要等
Wait up.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表