They're gonna kill us.
什么样的公主
What sort of princess?
就是那个和野兽跳舞
The kind that dances with beasts
[加斯顿: 美女与野兽中的镇上土豪]
不嫁给加斯顿的美女
and won't marry Gaston.
-真的吗 -怎么了
- Really? - What?
她只喜欢这一件
It's the only dress she likes.
莉莉想在婚礼上打扮成贝尔
Lily wants to come to the wedding as Belle.
也说得通
Makes sense.
她在胡娇的家宴上穿成了小探险家多拉
She went to Pepper's Seder as Dora the explorer.
好吧
I-it's fine.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 没事
Yes. Yes.
只要她开心就好
A-As long as she's happy.
在男同性恋婚礼上阻止别人成为
A gay wedding is hardly the place to stop someone
她想成为的样子确实不太合适
from being who they want to be.
他们说可以
They said it's fine.
我终于开心啦
Yay! I'm finally happy!
怎么了
What?
我看到你转动身体了
I saw you twirl.
我才没有
Oh, I did not.
你有
Yes, you did.
多漂亮的小姑娘啊
Such a pretty girl.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你才是姑娘
You're a girl.
我们的女儿怎么样了
How about that daughter of ours?
她跟着自己的心情走了吧
She marches to the beat of her own drum, huh?
是啊
Yeah. Exactly.
所以 为什么我们要那么在意
S-so, why are we so concerned
两个书呆子怎么看我们
what two nerdy teenagers think of us?
真正的大智慧
Isn't the true mark of intelligence
不就是承认自己不知道什么吗
being able to admit what you don't know?
小声点 曼尼过来了
Shh. Here comes Manny.
天哪 他没听到我说的吧
Oh, my god. Did he hear me?
伙计们
Hey, guys.
没什么
Nothin'.
你来这里干什么
Hey, what are you doing out here?
是你们两个今天邀请我们来的
You guys invited us so we could spend the day together.
但你们在这里
It felt wrong that you two are out here
只有我和艾丽克斯在里面怪怪的
and I was in there all alone with Alex.
跟不上她的节奏了 对吧
Couldn't keep up, could you?
她什么都知道
She knows everything.
她把一个讲解员都弄哭了
She made a docent cry.
没关系 我们也是假装懂的
It's okay. We're faking it, too.
是吧
Well, duh.
你们在这里啊
There you guys are.
没什么
Nothin'.
我们正要回去呢
Uh, we were just headed back in.
是啊 我们就在外面透透气
Yeah, I'm getting a second wind.
不 不 没关系
Oh, no, no, no. That's okay.
不如我们去找点东西吃吧
Uh, what do you say we go check out some food trucks?
真的吗
Really?
如果你们很想进去我也可以
I'll go back in if you guys want,
但我真的很饿
but I'm actually really hungry.
-随你便 -你说了算
- Yeah, whatever you want. - Okay, well, whatever you need,
好吧 谢谢你们
Yeah.Thanks, guys.
要我说实话
If I'm being honest,
我必须得出来了
I had to get out of there.
我在那装了一整天傻真是太累了
I was exhausted from having to dumb it down all day.
真的吗 脖子
Really? The neck?
是啊 脖子上一吻 什么门都能开
Yeah, a kiss on the neck opens all kinds of doors.
最后一个
Last one.
干得好 小冠军
Great job, champ.
谁说你什么都做不出来的
Who said you can't build anything?
我爸爸 警♥察♥ 医生
My dad, the police, a doctor.
你有天分
You got a gift.
相信我 学点工科
Trust me. Take shop.
我想我会的
I think I'm gonna.
你怎么会知道这么多事情呢
Hey, how'd you get to know so much about everything?
大多是我爸爸教我的
From my dad, mostly.
他教我如何用电钻
He taught me how to use a drill,
如何换轮胎
change a tire,
如何在兄弟叫你帮忙搬家的时候装病
fake an injury when a buddy asks you to help him move.
所有男人的生活技能
Everything a man needs to get by.
我很高兴我这些技能能传下去
I'm just glad I have someone to pass it on to.
你有曼尼啊
You've got Manny.
曼尼认识我的时候基本已经定型了
Manny came to me kind of fully cooked.
培养米奇尔的时候我还太年轻
And I was an idiot with Mitchell,
再等这个家伙长大
and by the time this guy gets old enough,
谁知道我还能记得些什么
who knows how much I'll remember?
这些年是我传播智慧的黄金年龄
These are my prime wisdom-giving years.
还有什么问题吗 卢克
You got any more questions, Luke?
只有一个
Just one --
我能尝一口吗
can I have a sip?
啤酒 当然 管他呢
The beer? Sure. What the hell.
太棒了 我第一次喝啤酒
Awesome. My first drink of beer.
我记得当初我第一次给米奇尔
I remember the day I gave Mitchell
喝啤酒的情景
his first taste of beer.
他面部扭曲地一直喝
He winced and carried on
就好像有人在从他的腿上取出一枚子弹
like someone was digging a bullet out of his leg.
我不忍♥心把菲尔的那一刻夺走
I couldn't take that moment away from Phil.
等等 等一下
Hang on. Wait a second.
让我看一下
Let me see that.
这啤酒不能喝了
No, this beer's skunked.
不好了
It's no good.
肯定是冰箱又出问题了
Damn fridge must be on the fritz again.
不是吧
Aw, man.
真的吗
Really?
不好意思 伙计
Sorry, buddy.
大概是时候打给你♥爸♥爸了 是吧
It's probably time to call your dad anyway, right?
好吧
Okay.
等一下
Wait a second.
我想给你些东西
I want to give you something.
但这些是你的
But those are yours.
如果不能给外孙些工具
What's a grandfather for
那要外公有什么用呢
if he can't give his grandson a couple of tools?
谢谢 外公
Thanks, grandpa.
好样的
Good job!
乔
Joe...
我知道你现在还只关心咪♥咪♥
I know you're all about the boobs right now,
但相信我
but trust me...
脖子才是重点
The neck.
别放手
Don't let go!
别担心 乔治·克鲁尼 我不会的
Don't worry, George Clooney, I won't!
你太帅了
You're too handsome!
注意远方太空垃圾来袭
Watch out for incoming space junk!
在哪
From where?
你的拉链开了
Your zipper's down!
真的吗
Oh, is it?
-是啊 -不好意思
- Yeah, it is. - Just... sorry.
安迪在这里干什么
What's Andy doing here?
他们在给他女朋友制♥作♥一个视频
They're making a video for his girlfriend.
是吗 叫什么 《太空蠢货》吗
Yeah? What's it called, "Dorks in space"?
其实挺感人的
Oh, it was actually sweet.
真奇怪
It's weird.
他有些地方很特别
There's something about him.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
懂 他跟老爸很像
Yeah, he's just like dad.
在太空里没人能听见你叫
In space, no one can hear you scream.
什么
What?!
在太空里没人能听见你叫
In space, no one can hear you scream!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表