这些是要带去胡娇的派对的
They're for Pepper's party.
他说过不用带礼物的
He said, "No gifts, please."
想象一下胡娇说那句话的语气
Imagine how Pepper would say that.
"喜马拉雅盐盘"是什么东西
What's a Himalayan salt plate?
你可以一边上菜一边调味
You can season your food while you serve it. Yeah.
脂肪秤
Body-fat scale?
我像你这么大的时候很想要一个
I wish I would've had one of those when I was your age.
[美国八十年代黑白片摄影大♥师♥]
-不用谢 -罗伯特·梅普尔索普是谁
- You're welcome. - Who's Robert Mapplethorp?
实际上 我得把那个拿回来
Actually, I'm gonna need that one back.
不好意思
Sorry.
没关系
That's okay.
我今年真正想要的就是一个胖胖狗之家
All I really wanted this year was a Puppy Pound.
给 我的可以给你
Here. You can have mine.
可好玩了
It's really fun.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
这是我见到过最感人的事了
That's the sweetest thing I've ever seen!
莉莉 宝贝儿 你这样做太好了
Lily, honey, that was so nice!
没事儿 我明天还会有一个
It's okay. I'll get one tomorrow.
那个 你知道吗 关于那个
Um, well, you know what? About that --
小卡 小卡
Cam? Cam?
是玩具店打来的
Uh, that was a t-o-y s-t-o-r-e.
-怎么了 -有人退了一个胖胖狗之家
- What? - Someone returned their Puppy Pound.
可我们在他们关门之前赶不过去
W-we can't get over there in time before the store closes!
等等 你知道谁就住那家店旁边吗
Wait, you know who lives right over there?
不 不
Oh, no. No!
马上就到
Almost there.
不
No.
不 为什么会这样
No! Why?!
为什么
Why-y-y-y-y?!
事后诸葛亮一下 那支烟是个错误
In hindsight, the cigar was a mistake.
那我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
我们回家吧
We go home.
我以为普里契特家的人是不会放弃的
I thought Pritchetts never give up.
他们知道什么时候应该放手
They know when to give up,
也算是某种战胜自我
which is its own kind of victory.
-除非 -怎么了
- Unless... - what?
算了 太疯狂了
No it's crazy.
除非
Unless...
你真的想我再问一遍吗
Are you really gonna make me ask you again?
我们可以想办法给树干上的斧头施加压力
...we somehow apply pressure to the axhead already in the tree.
可以用车上的千斤顶
I bet we can use the jack from the car.
不错 向上的力可以撕裂树干
Of course. The upward motion will split the trunk. Yeah.
我们可以跟别人说我们是那么做的
We can always tell people that's how we did it.
我们就是那么做到的
That is how we did it.
人们总喜欢得到新东西
People love getting new things...
不过最好的东西背后都有个故事
But the best stuff has a story behind it.
超棒的树
Damn fine tree.
只是锯子还卡在树上
Except the saw's still stuck in the truck.
你要负责不让你弟弟靠近那个
Yeah, you're gonna want to keep your brother away from that, huh?
很多时候 只有当我们失去了之后
A lot of times, it's only after we get rid of something...
有我的位置吗
Room for me?
才意识到自己有多怀念
...that we realize how much we miss it.
真好
Oh! Nice!
干得不错 卢克
Good job, Luke!
好棒 胖胖狗之家
Yay! A Puppy Pound!
看起来没什么价值的东西
And things that seem worthless
突然就变得很有价值
suddenly turn out to be super valuable...
大家一起到圣诞树前合影
Okay, everybody, picture in front of the tree.
定好时间了 准备好了吗
Timer's set. Ready?
什么 不
What? No!
甚至是宝贵
...maybe even precious...
所以我才觉得我们也许
Which is why I thought getting rid of this stuff
不应该把这些丢掉
would be a huge mistake.
得了吧
Nice try.
你欠我们六个星期的补贴
You still owe us six weeks' allowance,
还有烟花
and the fireworks.
你居然把事情搞砸了
How could you screw this up?
你说什么
What?
我们温哥华见
I'll see you in Vancouver, eh?
不对 卢克 再学一遍口音
No. Luke, do the accent again?
你还在跑着呢
Oh, are you on that machine?
对 朱莉安娜 但跟你老公不同的是
Yes, Juliana, but unlike your husband,
我会在你反应过来之前就完事的
I'll be finished before you know it.
你知道吗 这样其实更轻松了
You know what? It's actually easier this way!
不知道能不能给这个动作申请专利
Wonder if you could patent a movement?
就叫"菲式旋转"
Call it "Fliptical" --
爸 小朋友们来要糖果了
Dad, trick or treaters!
我们的糖发完了
We're out of candy!
这个爸爸是谁
Who is this dad?
我是甘道夫
I'm Gandalf.
我来啦
Who's on?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表