Yeah, I'm not giving you any money.
我不要你的钱 我需要的是建议
I don't need your money -- I need advice...
关于一个女孩的
about a girl.
真恶心 但我很感兴趣 说吧
Gross, but I'm intrigued, so talk.
艾丽克斯 闺蜜
Alex. Hey, Girlita.
西恩娜 闺蜜
Sienna...girl!
西恩娜太棒了 她时髦 善于处世
Sienna is amazing -- stylish, worldly --
她刚刚来我们学校 还没意识到
and she's so new to our school, she doesn't even realize
我比她低一个社会阶级
that I'm a full social class below her.
我需要在她发现学校有自助餐厅前
I need to cement the friendship
巩固我们的友谊
before she finds out we have a cafeteria.
我到处在找你
I've been looking all over for you.
这是我弟弟 卢克
Uh, this is my little brother, Luke.
他想要一些建议 因为他迷上了个女孩
He wants advice on some lame crush he has.
这可是大事啊
That's huge.
超级重大
So huge.
卢克 这个神秘的女孩是谁
So, Luke, who is this mystery woman?
就是一个普通的女生啦
Um...just some girl.
她的名字是西恩娜
And her name is Sienna.
曼尼 我只说最后一遍
You know, Manny, I'm just gonna say this one last time.
-我深表怀疑 -给我
- I doubt that. - Give me that.
你想更合群吗
You want to fit in?
靠这个蛋糕比赛
You're not doing yourself any favors
可帮不了你什么忙
with this cake contest.
不一定 厨师很能吸引女性
I don't know. Chefs get all the girls.
你就是个烤蛋糕的
You're a baker.
烤蛋糕的都是女的
Bakers are girls --
贝蒂·克罗克 菲尔斯太太 小黛比
Betty Crocker, Mrs. Fields, Little Debbie.
[都是蛋糕店品牌]
那面团宝宝呢
What about the Pillsbury Doughboy?
回得好 曼尼
That's a good one, Manny!
瞧瞧是谁 杰·普里契特
Well, well, well. Jay Pritchett.
你总算来了啊
Nice of you to finally show up.
-什么情况 -你是官方公正警♥察♥
- What's happening? - You're an official fair cop.
-你妻子给你报了名 -歌♥洛莉亚
- Your wife volunteered you. - Gloria!
我爱你 玩得开心哦
I love you! Have fun!
-这是什么玩意 -这是为了慈善事业
- What is this? - It's for charity.
人们付钱给你 让你去
People pay for you to arrest
把坏人抓进监狱蹲10分钟
and throw somebody in jail for 10 minutes.
这是你的搭档
And here comes your partner.
你好啊
What's up?
该死 我可不要和这个小丑合作
Oh, hell, no. I'm not working with this clown.
你叫谁小丑呢 遗愿清单
Hey, who are you calling a clown, bucket list?
看来你俩已经见过面了
I see you two have already met.
是我先把车开进车位的 你心里清楚
That was my space and you know it.
跟我的车去说吧 你知道上哪去找
Tell it to my car. You know where to find it.
够了 你俩别吵了
Hey, enough of you two squabbling.
家庭教师协会盯着我呢
I've got the PTA breathing down my neck.
把这个别上 然后开始工作
Just pin these on and get to work.
不行 我不能别警徽 抱歉
Nope. Can't do the badge. Sorry.
我妻子刚给我买♥♥了这件衬衫
My wife just bought me this shirt,
如果我弄坏了它 她会杀了我的
and if I ruin it, she'll kill me.
你害怕自己会弄坏你的女式衬衫啊
You're afraid you'll ruin your blouse.
这不是女式衬衫 而是衬衫
It's not a blouse! It's a shirt.
她在男装部买♥♥的 所以是衬衫
She bought it at the men's department, so it's a shirt.
这是你们第一个要逮捕的人
Here's your first arrest.
她在头晕龙游戏区
She's over at the Dizzy Dragon.
提示一下 听说她比看上去更强硬
Word on the midway is she's tougher than she looks.
-你们能应付吗 -我为什么不能应付
- Think you can handle it? - Why couldn't I handle it?
因为她是你女儿
'Cause she's your daughter.
喂
Hello?
常先生 你好
Oh, hi, Mr. Chang. Yeah.
你说你已经到我家了是什么意思
What do you mean you're at the house already?
你们应该两小时后才过去的啊
You're not supposed to be there for another two hours.
过去我一直送给菲尔
I have a long history of giving Phil
糟糕的结婚纪念礼物
bad anniversary gifts,
但今年 我计划了超棒的礼物
but this year, I have planned something amazing.
传统的结婚20周年纪念礼物是瓷器
The traditional 20th gift is china,
但我要怎么办 难道送他一个盘子吗
but what am I gonna do, give him a plate?
我已经送过了
I already did that.
[人猿星球]
好 拜拜
Okay, bye.
亲爱的 我们收拾收拾回家吧
Honey, um, what do you say we pack it in and go home?
什么 不行 我们才刚到
What? No. I mean, we just got here.
我还没玩敲鼹鼠游戏呢
I haven't even whacked a mole yet.
我知道 但我刚从摩天轮上下来
I know, but I just got off the Ferris wheel,
我现在觉得特别恶心
and I'm feeling really queasy.
但你要错过节奏老爹乐队表演了
But you're gonna miss the Dad Beats.
那可不行 来吧
No way. Come on.
去给你买♥♥个炸酸黄瓜
Let's get you a fried pickle!
菲尔 我会吐出来的
Phil, I might throw up.
我没开唱前谁都不会吐
No one throws up until I sing.
菲尔 我们得走了 现在就回家
Phil, we got to go. We got to go home now.
行 好吧 又没什么把你困在这里
Sure. Why not? Nothing keeping you here.
你怎么行为这么怪异
Why are you acting weird?
我没行为怪异啊
I'm not acting weird.
抓住她了
Got her.
女士 你被捕了
Ma'am, I am afraid you are under arrest.
不 爸 告诉他我现在没空玩这游戏
Uh, no. Dad, tell him I can't do this right now.
别这样 拜托了
Come on. Please.
来吧 读读她的罪状
Go ahead. Read her the charges.
我读不出口
Can't do this.
好吧 我们来看看
All right. Let's see.
你被控告非法性感
You have been charged with unlawful sexiness
及屁屁火♥辣♥
and possession of a hot booty.
这太恶心了
That is wrong.
-罪名成立 -别闹了
- Guilty as charged. - Stop it!
行了 去监狱里蹲10分钟
All right, 10 minutes in the slammer.
不行 我不能
No, I can't.
我没时间玩游戏 菲尔
I don't have time for this. Phil!
我的天
Oh, my god!
你干什么呢 变♥态♥
What are you doing, perv?!
为消失的两瓶啤酒留下罪证
Getting proof of where the two missing beers went.
你不能在这外边喝酒
You can't drink that out here.
我们来看看你说得对不对
Hmm. Let's see if you're right.
不对
Mm, no.
好吧 你在泳池区
Okay, well, you're in a pool zone,
啤酒瓶是玻璃做的 这不安全
and that is glass, so that's not safe.
很危险
It's dangerous.
你和你女朋友怎么都这么热衷保护水源
What is with you and your girlfriend protecting water?
好吧
Okay, just --
你给我...不 不
If you just -- no -- no, uh, uh!
该...该死
Oh! D-- ahh! D-d-- oh, dilly!
这可是你干的
Well, now you've done it.
你得爬进去把泳池里
You're gonna have to climb in there
所有的玻璃渣找出来
and get all the glass out of the pool.
我刚把头发拉直
Um, I just got my hair straightened,
所以我是不可能下水的
so that's not gonna happen.
我讨厌发脾气
I hate to go all ballistic,
但认识你真不是件愉快的事
but it has not been a pleasure meeting you.
你用那张嘴亲你的假想女友吗
Do you kiss your imaginary girlfriend with that mouth?
对 但她真实存在 她是个真姑娘
I do, but she's real. So, she's a real girl.
这一切都归结于一件事 先生们
It all comes down to one thing, gentlemen --
专注
focus...
还有团队合作和用心
and teamwork and heart!
你们看到这根木锤了吗
You see this mallet?
你们觉得我能用一根手指转动这根木锤吗
Think I can swing this here mallet with one finger?
不能 我需要整个团队
No! I need my whole team!
因为当你们作为一个团队行动和工作时
Because when you're functioning and working as a team,
先生们 看好了
gentlemen, look out!
狂野老太婆
Sassy granny?
是的 狂野老太婆
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表