为什么没有
Why the hell not?!
我对你们两个非常失望
I am very disappointed in both of you.
家庭成员应该用爱和尊重
Family members should treat each other
来对待彼此
with love and respect.
但克莱尔不是我们家的人
Except that Claire is not part of our family.
-闭嘴 -不不
- Cierra la boca! - No. No, no.
她说的对 除非你刚才说的就是这个
She's right-- unless that's what you just said.
我听不懂 因为我只学了法语
I can't tell, 'cause I-I only took French,
能讲一点点
And je parle un peu.
你的语调很美啊
Oh, you have a beautiful accent.
真的吗 你这么觉得吗
Really? Do you think so?
-拜托 -抱歉
- Ay-ya! Por favor? - I'm sorry.
我
I...
我很嫉妒
I-I'm jealous.
克莱尔
Ay, Claire.
你也很美 个性的美
But you're beautiful, too, in your own way.
不 我不是嫉妒你
No. I'm not jealous of you.
我嫉妒你妈妈
I am jealous of how your mother
大老远从哥伦比亚来看你
comes all the way to see you from Colombia,
可我妈甚至都不愿意从她住的
When my own mother won't even get on a bus
阿尔蒙公♥寓♥坐车过来 只有三小时路程
from the Almond co-op she lives on three hours away.
她会寄礼物来的 没有吗
She sends presents, no?
有寄 但每年都一样
Yeah. It's the same thing every year.
永远是拖鞋
It's always slippers.
我为你感到难过
I am sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我不该因为我妈妈不好
But I shouldn't take it out on you
就把气撒在你头上
just 'cause I have a lousy mom.
不许不尊重你妈妈
Don't disrespect your mother!
-她总这样吗 -是的
- Is she always like this? - Yes.
你就没想过也许她寄给你那样礼物
Did you-- did you ever think maybe there's a reason
是有原因的吗
she sends you that gift?
想过 因为在我8岁时
Yeah, 'cause she found something
她发现了我很喜欢的礼物
when I was 8 years old that I actually liked,
从此就再也没花心思选礼物给我
and she hasn't thought about it since.
也许她花了很多心思
Well, maybe she thinks about it a lot.
也许她记得她让你开心的那个时刻
Maybe she remembers a time when she made you happy,
她想回到过去
and she wants to go back there.
现在我好难受
Well, now I feel terrible.
我只寄给她一张电子贺卡
The only thing I sent her was an e-card.
我们都不愿意承认
We don't like to admit it...
可妈妈们永远不会忘记
But mothers never get over
女儿们离开她们的那天
the day their daughters leave them.
我们从未停止对自己的女儿的依赖
We never stop needing our little girls.
我也从未停止对你的依赖 妈妈
I will never stop needing you, mama.
你最好不要给我寄拖鞋
绝不会
很好
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思 精灵
Excuse me, elf,
已经过去45分钟了
it's been 45 minutes.
圣诞老人去哪了
Where's Santa?
我不知道
I don't know!
他可能忙着为世界上所有的孩子
Maybe he's a little busy making presents
做礼物呢
for every child in the world.
等一下
One second!
他人呢
Where is he?
他说他要出去买♥♥一包糖果棒
He said he was going out for a pack of candy canes.
你是指那玩意吗
You mean like those?
好了 醒醒 他不会回来了
Okay. Wake up! He is not coming back!
我们需要换回便装
We need to change into our regular clothes
溜出去
and sneak out.
我想什么呢
Who am I kidding?
我的双眼是让人过目难忘的
My eyes are unforgettable.
我连个假丈夫都留不住
I couldn't even hold on to a fake husband.
我总认为你是难相处的人
I always thought you were the tough one to live with,
可或许我才是
but maybe I am.
他们已经冲破了糖果围栏 问题大了
Okay, they've breached the jelly bean moat. This is a problem.
这是个大问题 我一直在等一个
It's a big problem. All this time, I've been waiting
能了解我的人
for a guy to see the true me,
可现在我却害怕被他看透
and now I'm scared he will.
天呐 他们打倒布利岑了
Oh, my god! They've got Blitzen!
[圣诞老人的第九只驯鹿]
我会怎么样
What's going to happen to me?
我会一直挑剔别人直到人家离开我吗
Am I just going to nitpick everyone until they leave me?
-妈妈都找到对象了 -这倒是
- Hey, mom found somebody! - That's true.
好了 听着
Okay, listen.
我们真的得离开这里
We really need to get out of here.
我只想让你知道
But I just want to let you know
你不是那么难相处
that you weren't all bad to live with.
我觉得
I thought--
天呐
Oh, my god!
天呐
Oh, my god!
圣诞老人呢
Where's santa?!
只剩下一百码了
Only 100 more yards.
你就要到达了
You're just about there!
看到了吗
Can you see it?
未来真美好 满眼绿色
It's so beautiful. It's so green.
而且 好高啊
And, wow, those are high up there.
山脉吗
The mountains?
不是 还是我的短裤
No, my shorts again.
介意最后再拉它一下吗
Would you mind giving them one last tug?
你穿过边境了[越界]
You're crossing the border.
我知道 我也不好意思问出口
Yeah, I know, and I feel bad asking,
可我感觉到它紧紧地包着我
But I'm tasting cotton.
不是 你做到了 你到加拿大了
No! You did it! You're in Canada!
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我做到了 我做到了
I did it? I did it!
我做到了 我做到了
I did it! I did it!
我们快去告诉妈妈
Let's go tell mom!
等等
Wait.
我以前是怎么走路的
How did I used to walk?
好了 宝贝儿 快来
All right. Come on, sweetie.
我们走
Let's go.
我们提供圣诞晚餐
Uh, we're serving Christmas dinner.
不 没关系
Uh, no. That's fine.
我们必须得走了
We have to actually get going, so...
可我今天还没吃过东西呢
But I haven't eaten today.
可怜的小家伙
Oh, you poor thing!
她没关系的 没事
No, she's fine. She's fine.
他来了
Oh, there he is.
亲爱的 你这外套在哪拿的
Honey, where did you get this coat?
不好意思 孩子们
Sorry, kids.
外套和玩具好像发完了
It looks like we've run out of coats and toys.
没关系 妈妈 至少我看到礼物了
That's okay, mom. At least I got to see presents.
好了 快过来 我们走
Okay. Come on. Let's go.
我的好心人们今天过得怎么样
Hey! How are my do-gooders?
玩得开心吗
Did you have fun?
还行 上车再说
Yep. Talk about it in the car.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
这些是什么
What are these?
是啊 我是不是有点太疯狂了
Yeah, I went a little crazy, huh?
不 不 这是个圣诞节奇迹
No! No, no! It's a Christmas miracle!
孩子们 孩子们 谁想要礼物
Kids! Kids! Who wants presents?
小卡 你在做什么
Cam, what are you doing?
不 相信我 莉莉的礼物足够了
No, trust me. Lily has enough.
-小卡 小卡 -大家圣诞快乐
- Cam, Cam. - Everybody, Merry Christmas!
那个不可以
Oh! Not that one.
圣诞快乐
Feliz navidad!
好吧 可是那些不是给莉莉的
Okay, but those aren't for Lily.
"他与他的沐浴拖鞋"
"His-and-his shower clogs?"
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表