传统的"开学日"薄烤饼
Traditional "First day of school" Pancakes.
-画个奶油笑脸不 -老爸 我都上高中了
- Whipped-cream smile? - Dad, I'm in high school now.
直接挤进我嘴里就行
Just put it in my mouth.
好了 太恶心了 快住手
Okay, that's disgusting. Stop it.
快省省这发号♥施令的架势
Hey, save some of that bossing people around
留着去办公室使 女士
for the office, lady.
休假20年后
After a 20-year vacation,
克莱尔终于要重回职场了
Claire is rejoining the work force.
那可不是休假
Not a vacation.
但我要去我爸的橱柜公♥司♥开始新工作了
But I am starting a job at my dad's closet company.
他打算栽培我日后接手公♥司♥
He's kind of grooming me to take over.
我有市场营销方面的专业背景
I have a background in marketing.
我非常为她骄傲
I'm so proud of her.
说到市场 我们家的牛奶喝完了
Oh, uh, speaking of marketing -- we're out of milk.
我其实挺紧张的
I'm actually kind of nervous.
你一定会表现得很好的
You're gonna be great.
记住 一旦碰到麻烦
And remember, if you get into a jam,
就来一段我教你的模仿秀
just do the impression I taught you.
嘿 你可以把你的衣服挂在我身体里
Hey. You can hang your clothes in me.
克里斯托弗-步入式衣柜
Christopher walk-in closet.
我死也不会那么做
I'm not doing that.
放松点 老妈 你是给外公干活
Okay, relax, mom. You're working for grandpa.
都算不上真正意义上的工作
It's not even a real job.
就跟夏天时 我给老爸打工一样
It's like that summer when I worked for dad.
他只是试图在帮我树立信心
He was just trying to make me feel good about myself.
不是真的需要我帮忙
He didn't really need my help.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我确实需要你帮我分发宣传♥单♥
I needed your help distributing all those fliers.
我确实也分了 看我眼色
And I did. Wink, wink.
你怎么现在就在做作业了
How are you already doing homework?
我都高三了 得考好点才行
It's junior year. I have to get good grades.
你不知道现在外面竞争多激烈吗
Don't you know how competitive it is out there?
别再给我施加压力了
Stop pressuring me!
好端端的小孩变成这副鬼样子
You know, this is what happens to kids
完全是因为缺乏性活动
when they're not sexually active.
你不用去学习吗
Don't you have some studying to do?
拜托 我上的是社区大学
Please, it's community college.
他们只会让你带根固体胶去上学
They tell you to bring a glue stick.
你好
Hello.
没错 就是他 那位 我
Yes, this is he -- him -- me.
第一次就说对了
Right the first time.
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
米奇尔 就是这个
Mitchell, that was it.
等的就是这电♥话♥ 我要过去了
That was the call. I'm going in.
由于预算削减 我的初中音乐教师岗位
Due to budget cuts, my position as middle-school music teacher
被撤销了
has been eliminated,
所以我一直在当高中替补教师
So I've been working as a high-school sub.
好耶
Ka-ching!
我从没想到还会收到"使命召唤"呢
I never know when I'll be summoned to swoop into action.
我有点像蝙蝠侠
I'm kind of like batman.
但我接到的不是蝙蝠求救图案 而是一通电♥话♥
But except for a bat-signal, I get a phone call.
是啊 你还是发现了点差异
Yeah, you found the one difference.
我也不想错过她的开学日
I hate to miss her first day,
但你能送莉莉去学校吗
but do you mind taking Lily to school?
小卡 今天吗
Oh, Cam, today?
我得准备跟查理的会面
I got to prep for my meeting with Charlie.
我跟他只有一小时会谈时间
I only get him for an hour
那还是趁着他在阿斯彭和卡波间的度假间隙
between his vacations in Aspen and Cabo.
你得去当面跟他对质
Okay, you need to confront him
告诉他 他那点无聊的中年危机
and tell him his pathetic little midlife crisis
会让你无法完成你的工作
is making it impossible for you to do your job.
因为他是个谦逊接受批评的人吗
Because he responds so well to criticism.
不 他会炒了我 然后我们就不得不在
No, he'll fire me, and then we'll end up
你家的谷仓里举♥行♥婚礼
having to get married in your family's barn.
我们得抓紧时间预定了
Oh, well, we need to book that soon
因为春天是方形舞季
because spring is hoedown season,
接着又是夏季的剧团下乡演出 所以...
And then you get right into summer stock, so...
我才不相信你说的
I don't believe any of that.
好了 如果要由我送莉莉 我得快点
All right, if I'm gonna take Lily, I need to hurry.
莉莉 甜心 快穿上衣服
Lily, sweetheart, let's get you dressed.
我衣服都穿好一小时了
Hey, I've been dressed for an hour.
快点 我可不能迟到 我会掉队的
Come on, I can't be late. I'll fall behind.
我有时总会忘记考虑她的亚洲人特性
Sometimes I forget to factor in the Asian.
伙计 我知道新学校会有点令人恐惧
Buddy, I know a new school can be scary,
所以给你点小建议
so a little advice --
你每碰到一个新朋友 就赞美对方几句
Every time you meet someone new, pay them a compliment.
比如 我喜欢你的头发
Like, um, "I love your hair."
腿法不错啊 你笑起来真美
"Awesome kicks." "You have a beautiful smile."
好了 老爸 我去跟那边那个大块头说
Okay, dad, I'll tell that big guy over there
他笑起来很美
that he's got a beautiful smile.
很好 皮肤啊 颧骨啊 随你怎么编
Fine. Skin, cheekbones, make it your own.
你能不能别一路跟着我进去
Um, could you maybe not walk me all the way in?
什么
What?
从这里开始我自己走就行
I've got it from here.
当然 好吧 跟你老爸抱
Sure. Yeah. Okay. Give your dad a --
去吧 艾丽克斯
Off you go. Alex!
曼尼 你为什么这么安静
Ay, Manny, why are you so quiet?
因为高中开学第一天而紧张吗
Are you nervous because of your first day in high school?
老妈 在哥伦比亚待了一个夏天
Mom, after spending a summer in Colombia,
我已经脱胎换骨了
I'm a changed man.
天呐 你看到了什么
Oh, my God, what did you see?!
没什么
Nothing,
但我现在是个乘过喷气飞机跨国旅行的阔少了
but I am an international jet-setter now.
我很高端大气上档次
I'm sophisticated.
你觉得姑娘们会因为这个而注意你吗
And you think that the girls are gonna pick up on this?
如果不行 我还有个"无人照顾的儿童"的标志
If not, I still have my "Unaccompanied minor" Sign.
我真不敢相信
Ay, I cannot believe
我的小宝贝都要上高中了
that my little baby's going to the high school.
老妈 快住手 你这是让我出丑呢
Mom, stop. You're embarrassing me.
今天也是我开学第一天 我可以跟你抱抱
It's my first day, too. I could use a hug.
滚出
Go!
-你好啊 歌♥洛莉亚 -好啊 菲尔
- Hey, Gloria. - Hi, Phil.
高中开学第一天啊
First day of high school, huh?
曼尼兴奋吗
Is Manny excited?
他今天早上5点就起床熨衣服了
Ay, he was up at 5:00 in the morning, ironing.
不过他郁闷的时候也这么做
Ay, but he does that, too, when he's depressed,
我也不知道是什么情况
so now I don't know.
卢克怎么样
How was Luke?
很好啊 他挺舍不得跟我告别的
Great. Yeah, he had a hard time saying goodbye.
但是不管怎样 我要买♥♥杯咖啡去
But, um, anyway, I think I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee.
-我能跟你一起去吗 -行啊
- Can I go with you? - Yeah.
老兄 我正在对美女发动攻势呢
Dude, I'm kind of working something here.
要几辆卡车
How many trucks would that take?
等我一会儿 弗雷德
Give me a minute, Fred.
新来的姑娘来了
New girl just walked in.
你这话真恶心 那是我女儿
That's disgusting. She's my daughter.
亲爱的 你看起来美极了
Sweetheart, you look terrific.
真的吗
Are you sure?
因为我还带了领一件衬衫在...在这里
'cause I have another blouse in -- in here.
里面只有这一样东西 衬衫和一副眼镜
It's the only thing in here, that and a pair of glasses
以防我需要读点什么 看起来聪明一点
In case I need to read something or look smarter.
放松
Relax.
今天是你第一天工作
It's your first day.
不会搞砸的 那是什么
Impossible to blow it. What are those?
饼干 我给工作人员做的
Oh, cookies -- I made them for the office.
大错误 弗雷德 再给我点时间
Huge mistake. Fred, two more seconds.
我这里出了点状况 把饼干放下
I got a situation here. Put the cookies down.
-为什么 -你是管理层
- Why? - You're management.
那让你显得费尽心机
Makes you look desperate.
显得你很渴望让大家都喜欢你
Makes you look like you want everyone to like you.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表