但是 不行 现在时机正好
But, uh, no, the time is right.
我们 我们一定要买♥♥
We're just -- we're gonna do it.
"我们"指的是你和乌龟们吗
"We" is you and the turtles?
不 是我和我妻子
No, me and my wife.
妻...我很抱歉
A w-- I'm sorry.
你没说你有妻子啊 那太棒了
You didn't mention your wife. That's great.
我猜她的工作一定高端又高薪吧
I bet she's got a big, fancy, high-paying job, right?
她正在攻读硕士学位
Uh, she's getting her master's.
-哪方面的 -拉丁文
- In? - Latin.
陶德呀
Oh, Todd.
现在或许不是买♥♥♥房♥♥的最佳时机
This may not be the best time to buy a house.
我也不想做坏人 来跟你说这些
I hate to be the one to break this to you --
不不不 我来买♥♥单
Oh. No, no, no, no, I got this.
不 不用了
No, you don't.
大家预备
Stand by, everyone.
我真觉得我上一条拍得特别好
I really felt like I nailed that last one.
我还是觉得很不入戏
I still feel so stiff.
我都不知道该假装说什么才好
I don't know what to pretend saying.
你想得太多了 就从你的现实生活出发就好
You're thinking too much. Just draw from your own life.
比如 你今天过得怎么样
Like, how was your day today?
糟透了 我的亲儿子不想跟我拥抱
Lousy. My own son didn't want to hug me.
好吧 就用上这种情绪
Okay, so use that.
我的角色 叫斯蒂芬·威尔逊医生
My character, Dr. Stephen Wilson,
也很伤心 因为他儿子不肯听他的建议
Is also sad because his son wouldn't take his advice
而且他想在距学校一个街区远的地方就下车
And he wanted to be dropped off a block away from school.
他能理解他的女儿们这么做
He expected that from his daughters
他以为他的儿子会不一样呢
But thought his son would be different.
那太可悲了
That's so sad.
但斯蒂芬医生是不会让这件事
But Dr. Stephen wilson is not going to let that
毁了他和情人的早餐时光
ruin breakfast with his mistress.
其实 或许我们现在是时候
You know, maybe it's just time for us to --
放开他们的手了
to accept that we have to let them go.
或许是吧
Maybe it is.
好了 大家 开始了 摄像机要开拍了
Okay, everyone, here we go. We're rolling.
开始
And action!
你最近怎么样 罗伊
How have you been, Roy?
心情有点低落
Ah, a little down.
海伦和我真的很想念孩子们
Helen and I really miss the kids,
但我们现在没钱去探望他们
But we just can't afford to visit them right now.
-你们考虑过反向抵押贷款吗 -那是什么
- Have you considered a reverse mortgage? - What's that?
你的房♥子是有产权的对吧
Uh, you have equity in your home, right?
-当然 -请你别哭
- Sure, we do. - Please, no crying.
你哭我也想哭了
You're gonna make me cry, too.
本质上来说就是银行买♥♥下了你的房♥子
Well, essentially the bank buys your house.
但你依然可以住在里面
But you still get to live in it.
那简直好得令人难以置信啊
That sounds too good to be true.
你可以不用听我的
Don't take my word for it.
接下来亨利·维克纳会给你做更详细的介绍
Here's Henry Winkler to tell us more.
[《欢乐时光》中方奇的扮演者]
我可不想让方奇看到我这个样子
I don't want the Fonz to see me like this.
这件是样品 可以抵挡住
It's a prototype. It can withstand
地球上最极端的温度
the most extreme temperatures on the planet.
防水面料 可以去除汗水
It's waterproof, and it wicks sweat.
那也会令女人却步
It also repels women.
我知道 我讨厌这件 今晚我就烧掉
I know. I hate it. I'll burn it tonight!
事实上 这个烧不掉
Aah! Actually, it doesn't burn.
好啦 我们继续说租赁合同
Anyway, if we could get back to the lease agreements here.
你太厉害了 你觉得该怎么改
You're amazing. How would you fix it?
太宽松了
It's too boxy.
也许可以改成这样
Probably have to take it in here...
-没错 -还有这里
- Right. - ...and here.
我健身健得有些过了
Yeah, I probably overdo it in the gym.
该死的7%的身体脂肪
Stupid 7% body fat.
好吧 继续工作
Okay, so getting back to work.
我们在工作 为什么要工作
We are working. Why are we working?!
我得去卡波了 你想和我一起去吗
I got to go to Cabo. Hey, you want to come with me?
我从未去过卡波
Oh, I've, uh, never been to Cabo.
她不会去卡波 因为你老得能当她爹了
Yeah, she's not going to cabo 'cause she's half your age.
-你多大了 -谁在乎这个
- How old are you? - Who cares?
很快 我就会面如二十少年郎
Pretty soon, I'm gonna look 20.
我一直在密封蛋内冥想[类似太空舱]
I've been meditating in one of those pressurized eggs.
如果我去卡波
Well, if I went to cabo,
睡眠情况会是怎样的
what would the sleeping situation be?
没什么时间睡
Not much.
好了 够了 调戏到此为止
Okay, no, that is enough! No! No!
她是我的外甥女
She is my niece!
明白吗
Okay?
你这种可悲的中年危机
This pathetic midlife crisis of yours
危害到了公♥司♥
is -- is hurting the company,
我已经厌倦了给你擦屁♥股♥
and I'm getting so sick of cleaning up your messes.
你需要集中精神 你的行为要与年龄相符
Y-you need to focus and you need to start acting your age --
你真正的年龄 而不是"蛋内"年龄
Your -- your real age, not your egg age.
通常来说 有人跟我这样说话 我会炒掉他
Normally, if someone talked to me that way, I'd fire him.
但我尊重你的诚实 尊重你的激♥情♥
But I respect your honesty. I respect your passion.
和我一样 我也是一个很有激♥情♥的男人
It's like me. I'm a very passionate man.
集中精神做正事
Just focus.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right. You're right. You're right.
那个嘎吱声是怎么回事
What's that creaking?
预备 开球
Hut! Hike!
你跑错方向了
Oh, hey, you're going the wrong way!
方向错了 不是
That's the wrong way! No!
等等 对不起 你是对的
Wait. I'm sorry. You're right.
打扰下 布朗校长
Uh, excuse me, principal Brown.
妈呀 大多数代课老师就在课上放部电影算了
Yikes. You know, most subs just play a movie.
好啦 来点不同的 同学们
All right, do something different, guys.
听我说 我不能做历史老师
Uh, listen, I-I can't be your history teacher.
那些孩子学习非常努力 他们值得拥有
Those kids work so hard, and they deserve someone
真才实学 并且可以激励他们的老师 所以
who knows the material and can inspire them, so...
随你吧
If you say so.
我想问下
Hey, I was wondering,
你这是在训练什么战术
what kind of play was that you were running?
是侧攻吗
Was that supposed to be a slant?
高一的教练辞职了
Our freshman coach quit.
我这是变相在做保姆
I'm just a glorified babysitter.
接球手需要学习跑位
Well, your receiver needs to learn to run his routes,
否则四分卫不可能把球传给他
or the quarterback's never gonna be able to hit him.
-我在大学时打过校队 -好的
- I-I played in college. - Oh. Okay.
泰勒 你需要学习跑位
Hey, Tyler, you need to learn to run your routes.
什么位
What routes?
对 什么位
Yeah, what routes?
在这里就位
Well, you're gonna line up here.
跑三步
Take three steps.
一二三 到这里
One, two, three -- plant right,
左45度跑向球场
Open left 45 degrees up the field.
不如再来一次
Okay, why don't we try it again?
再来一次
Try it again! Tip!
投球时要用力 18号♥
Put some zip on the ball, 18!
预备 开球
Hut, hut, hike!
扔给他
Hit him!
有进步 做得好 再来一次
Better. Better. Good job. Circle back up.
总之 感谢你给我这个机会
All right, anyway, thank you for the opportunity.
你想接管这支球队吗
Hey, hey, how would you like to take over this team?
这个提议真有趣
Well, well, that's an interesting offer.
-工资多少 -没有
- How much does it pay? - Nothing.
你确定吗
Are you firm on that?
确定 但现在有体育老师的空缺
Yeah, but there's a gym-teacher position available.
-你做教练这活儿就归你了 -我可以穿短裤吗
- It's all yours if you coach. - Can I wear shorts?
可以 还有口哨给你
Yeah, and you get a whistle, too.
我穿短裤时总是有人对我吹口哨
Oh, I always get a whistle when I wear shorts.
我谦卑地接受您给的这份工作
I humbly accept your offer.
集♥合♥ 同学们 来吧 快点
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表