我们可没那么说
We didn't tell her that.
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
不 我想和你们一样 懂吗
No, I want what you guys have, okay?
抱歉 布兰登
I'm sorry, Brandon.
对不起 但我们都该有那样的感情
I am so sorry, but we both deserve that.
我从未如此确定过
I've never been so sure of anything.
好了 我还是
You know what? I'm just...
打车回去好了
gonna go get a cab, okay?
再见
Goodbye.
谢谢
And thank you.
-别 别谢我们 -我们什么都没做
- Don't-- don't thank us! - We didn't do anything,
我们真的没有
So... we didn't, honestly.
这真是我人生最悲剧的一晚
This is the worst night of my life.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但是好在一切都结束了
But, I mean, um, a-at least now it's over.
你可以开始新生活了
You can... start to move on.
我尝试着想象没有你的生活
I've been trying to picture my life without you.
你知道吗
And you know what?
-傻缺手♥机♥ -我能接受
- S-stupid phone. - I can.
这手♥机♥着魔了
It's a... devil phone.
米奇尔出生时 早产了一个月
When Mitchell was born, he was a month premature.
当时事态很紧急
So it was touch and go there for a while.
是凌晨两点
It's 2 a.m.
我走进医院的等候室想喘口气
I walk out into the hospital waiting room to get some air,
小短也在
and there's Shorty.
他在那坐了六个小时了
He'd been sitting there for six hours
还坚持要继续再呆两天
and refused to leave for the next two days.
米奇尔的中间名就是这么来的
That's where we got Mitchell's middle name.
不是叫小短
Not Shorty --
是文森特
Vincent.
M.V.P[最有价值球员]
"M.V.P."
这点上我们也有些不成熟
We were a little premature on that one, too.
歌♥洛莉亚 我要开车出去了
Gloria, I'm going for a drive!
替我向小短问好
Say hi to Shorty for me!
没跟你说话
I'm not talking to you!
我正要去找你
I was just coming to see you.
我把外套落在这里了
Um, I left my jacket.
在这呢 进来吧
Oh! There it is! Come on in.
小短 你知道我说的那些话
Uh, Shorty, you know that stuff I said, uh --
-我懂 -我们没事吧
- Yeah, I get it. - We're good, huh?
没事
Under the bridge.
好的 回头见
All right. I'll see you.
小短 等等
Shorty, wait.
我有话想跟你说
I need to say something to you.
说吧
Yeah.
我想说谢谢你
I want to thank you...
感谢我们一同经历的好时光
for all the great times we've had.
是啊 我们
Yeah. We, um...
-我们有过很多快乐时光 -是啊
- We had a lot of laughs. - Yeah.
你应该知道
And you should know that, uh...
你是我最好的朋友
you're my best friend.
知道吗
You know?
也许是我一生中最好的朋友
Probably the best friend I'm ever gonna have.
杰 你这是干什么
Jay, I mean... what are you doing to me?
这对我有点难 我只是
This is hard for me. I'm just...
我只是想告诉你我的感受
I'm just trying to tell you how I feel.
那我也告诉你我的感受
Well, I'm gonna tell you how I feel.
我真崇拜你 杰
I admire the hell out of you, Jay.
我总跟达琳说 "这是个真男人"
I always tell Darlene, "That's a real guy."
自立 敢说敢干
Self-made, stand-up,
是那种你愿意和他在同一战壕奋斗的人
the kind of guy you want to be in a foxhole with.
我没那么好
Well, I'm not all that.
我也没下过战壕
Well, it's not like I've been in a foxhole.
我会想你的 文森特
I'm gonna miss you, Vincent.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 小杰杰
I love you, too, Jay bird.
真的非常爱
I really, really do.
给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
You call me, okay?
每天都打
Every day.
每一天
Every damn day.
说实话
If I'm being honest,
我没想到场面会这么娘
this is a little girlier than I thought.
两年
Two years.
她怎么就这么走了
How could she just walk away?
-知道吗 她这是帮了你 -绝对的
- You know what? She did you a favor. - Absolutely.
-你能找到更好的 -好上百倍的
- You can do so much better. - Oh, my god. Insanely better.
他没开玩笑 布兰登 你这么帅
No, he's not kidding. Brandon, you are seriously gorge!
要我说 她和你在一起绝对是占便宜了
If you ask me, she got the better end of the deal.
你们真这么觉得吗
You really think so?
-是啊是啊 -是啊
- Yes! Yes! - Yes!
还有她那头假金发 我不确定
And her whole fake blond thing? I don't know.
-有点不太正经 -而且说实话
- It was kind of trampy. - And truth be told,
她看起来不是很阳光
she didn't seem that bright.
她是不是比你大
And is she older than you?
-她看起来比你大多了 -相信我们
- Because she looked significantly older than you. - Trust us.
这是发生在你身上的最好的事了
This is the best thing that's ever happened to you.
这辈子发生的最好的事
Best thing that's ever happened to you.
谢天谢地 你还在
Oh! Thank god you're still here!
刚刚在回家的路上 突然我就哭了
I was on my way home, and all of a sudden, I started crying.
我意识到我刚刚只是被吓到了
And I realized I was just scared.
我爱你 我真的很抱歉
And I love you. And I'm so, so sorry.
我愿意 布兰登 如果你还愿意娶我
And, yes, Brandon, if you'll still have me,
我愿意 我要嫁给你
Yes, I will marry you!
-认识你们很高兴 -走吧
- So nice meeting you. - Okay.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表