没错 亲爱的 米奇尔帮我
Yeah, honey, Mitchell helped me
挑的衬衫 你会喜欢的
pick up the shirt. You're gonna love it.
我也希望能帮你买♥♥唇膏
Oh, I wish I could pick you up some lip gloss
但我们已经在车里了
but we are already at the car.
好吧 再见 亲爱的
Okay, bye, honey.
弹得不错吧
Getting pretty good, huh?
是啊 你一向很厉害
Yeah, but you were always good.
我很高兴你坚持学下来了
I'm just glad you stuck with it.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
怎么了
What?
这琴自己在弹
It's playing itself.
我又不知道
I didn't know.
你真的以为我突然成了钢琴大♥师♥吗 爸
You honestly thought that I just became a piano virtuoso, dad?
你看着我从小长到大
You knew my whole life.
你看过我学琴了吗
Have you ever seen me take a lesson?
我以为你自学了呢
I thought maybe you were self-taught.
抱歉 你说得对
Oh, I'm sorry. You're right.
-就像我自学单簧管一样 -没错
- Like when I taught myself to play the clarinet. - Exactly.
我从没吹过单簧管
I never played the clarinet.
能别说了吗
Can we drop it?
我们去吃个冰淇淋吧
Let's go get an ice cream.
考虑过我乳糖不耐受吗
What about my lactose intolerance?
我不太喜欢这样纠缠下去
Oh, I'm not loving this game.
太糟糕了
This sucks.
我老师给了我单核细胞增多症
My teacher gave me mononucleosis.
[单核细胞增多症: 一种通过接吻传染的疾病]
作为父母 我觉得我有必要问清楚
As a parent, I feel I should ask about this.
别去阻止 她想吸引男人也不容易
Slow down. It's not like she gets that many tugs on the line.
是生物课作业
It's for A.P. Bio.
我们得写关于一种疾病的报告
We have to write a report about a disease,
我拿到了最糟糕的题目 简直开玩笑
and I got the worst one. This is a joke.
其实那种病很严重
Actually, it's pretty serious.
上大学时 我从我室友林那里
Back in college, I caught mono
感染了单细胞增多症
from my roommate, Ling.
是我们鬼混应得的报应
Served us right for fooling around.
不要跟别人同吹一根长笛 孩子们
Never share a flute, kids.
你能载我到图书馆吗
Hey, can you drop me off at the library?
抱歉 我要去湖边的咖啡馆见朋友
Sorry. I'm meeting some friends at that coffee shop on lake.
你是说图书馆旁边那家吗
You mean the one next to the library?
那是图书馆吗
That's a library?
我还以为那是某个
I thought it was a church
不允许化妆的宗教的教堂呢
for a religion that didn't allow makeup.
洗衣机什么时候才能修好啊
When is the washing machine gonna get fixed?
我裤子底下穿着泳裤呢
I'm wearing a swimsuit underneath my pants.
大家很快就能穿上干净的衣服了
Everybody's gonna have clean clothes soon.
修理工应该今天早上十点
The repair guy's supposed to come today
到下午两点间过来
between 10:00 and 2:00.
亲爱的 你能在家里等他吗
Oh! Honey, can you be here for that?
我能坐在空荡荡的房♥子里等人吗
Can I sit around in an empty house and wait for someone?
亲爱的 我可是房♥产经纪人
Baby, I'm a realtor.
有执照的 专门干这种事
I have a license for that.
你确定你不介意吗
You sure you don't mind?
去吧 忙你的吧
Go. Run your errands.
这样我正好可以开始洗这些盘子了
It'll give me a chance to get started on these dishes.
很好 走吧 卢克
Oh, good. All right, come on, Luke.
好 晚点见
All right. See you guys later.
盘子比我想象的多啊
Oh. More dishes than I thought.
那个千层面盘子一定很难洗
That lasagna's gonna be a tough one.
有人需要一把硬毛刷了
Somebody's gonna need a scrub brush.
你好
Hello?
什么
What?
不...是吧
No...way!
1988年6月10日
June 10, 1988.
卡拉·康坎农和我在公共泳池里
Carla Concannon and I spent the afternoon
玩了一下午
frolicking at the public pool.
后来在她家里 我们开始做羞羞的事
Later, at her house, things got private
那时还放着卡莉·西蒙的
while a 45 of Carly Simon's
《没人做得更好》的45转黑胶
"Nobody does it better" played.
那是我第一次 也是她第一次...
It was my first time, her first time...
跟我做那事儿
with me.
我一直想要拥有那张45转黑胶唱片
I always thought it'd be fun to own that 45.
当那天早上唱片店终于给我打来电♥话♥
When the record store finally called that morning,
我立马跑了过去 以免错过修理工
I ran right down so I wouldn't miss the repairman.
我必须拥有那张唱片
I had to have it.
这是我重温
It was the chance to relive
那神奇的3分42秒的机会
those magical 3 minutes and 42 seconds,
这也正是那首歌♥的长度
which was also the length of the song.
但我突然间想到
But then it dawned on me --
我心想着那些
I was cheating on my wife
跟别的女人的热烈回忆是对我老婆不忠
with the red-hot memory of another woman.
我不能让克莱尔发现
I could not let Claire find out.
我得销毁证据
I had to destroy the evidence.
还好 我在重压之下依然冷静
Luckily, I'm cool under pressure.
什么 不
What?! No!
他什么时候
When did he...?
不是吧
Come on!
尽管障碍重重
There were a couple of snags,
但我觉得我隐藏得很不错
but I think I covered my tracks pretty well.
很抱歉这么久才把这些衣服拿给你
I'm so sorry it took so long to get you these clothes.
我把它们落在车后座了
I left them in the back of my car
而且完全忘了
and completely forgot about them.
听着好耳熟
Sounds familiar.
我才进药店三分钟
I was in the pharmacy for three minutes.
车窗开了一道缝 还给你留了果汁
You had a cracked window and a juice box.
别再说那件事了
Let's retire that story.
我能穿这件拍全家福吗
Can I wear this for the family photo?
亲爱的 这件衣服很可爱 但是
Oh, honey, that's adorable, but, you know,
歌♥洛莉亚要我们穿牛仔裤配黑T恤
Gloria wants us in jeans and a black T-shirt --
经典又随性
Classic and casual.
也许拍完照后 我们可以顺便
And then maybe afterwards, we can stop by
去帮高中话剧表演换布景
and change the scenery in a high-school play.
这条裙子真的很可爱
That is a really cute dress.
是啊 谢谢 昨天刚买♥♥的
Oh, yeah, thank you. Just got it yesterday.
真的吗
Really?
让我想起了我六个月前给你的东西
It reminds me of something I gave you six months ago.
你让她穿过二手衣服吗
Do you ever put her in the girls' hand-me-downs?
-有啊 一直都有 -真的吗
- Oh, yeah. All the time. - Really?
因为如果你不喜欢我女儿们的衣服
Because if my girls' old clothes aren't to your taste,
我也可以...给别人啊
I could always just... give them to somebody else!
冷静点 克莱尔
Okay, calm down, Claire.
你的声音高得都快吵到我家的猫了
Your voice is getting to that pitch that disturbs our cat.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
你们肯定不敢相信老爸说了什么
You will not believe what dad just said.
我们在商场里
So, we're at the mall, right?
那里有架钢琴 我坐在旁边的椅子上
And there's a piano there. I sit down behind it.
-我开始 -拜托 米奇尔
- I start... - Come on, Mitchell.
他就是不太会表扬人
He's just not wired for compliments.
我相信你一定弹得很好
I'm sure your playing was great.
我根本不会弹钢琴 我从来没学过
I don't play the piano. I've never taken a lesson.
-你确定吗 -天呐
- Are you sure? - Oh, my god.
我自己的家人都不了解我
My own family doesn't even know me.
米奇尔 拜托 别这么敏感
Mitchell, please. Don't be so sensitive.
你看我都没有因为
You don't see me pitching a fit
小卡这么势利不愿接受我们的
because Cam is too much of a snob
二手衣服而生气发火
to use our hand-me-downs.
势 抱歉 势利
Sn-- I'm sorry -- snob?
我告诉你 我来自质朴的农村家庭
I will have you know I come from simple farm folk.
手指甲里永远有在土地里
There is permanent dirt underneath
劳作时留下的泥土
these fingernails from working the soil.
真的吗
Really?
我还不知道给兰花换盆
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表