They're -- they're wanderers.
但我都好几天没见着他了
But I haven't seen him in days.
没事 他会回家的 好吗
Well, he'll be back, okay?
这事你得信我
Trust daddy on this.
好吧
Okay.
我有点担心
You know, I'm starting to get worried
拉里可能不会回来了
that Larry might not come back.
-一定已经死了 -什么
- Oh, he's definitely dead. - What?!
不是横尸街头就是已入狼口了
Yeah, street meat or coyote chow.
我们再等几周 再弄只新的
We'll wait a couple weeks, and then we'll get a new Larry.
你对我们宠物的生死有点冷漠啊
Uh, you're pretty nonchalant about our family pet dying.
我们难道不应该帮助闺女度过这一关吗
And shouldn't we help our daughter process this loss?
应该 应该 她会没事的
Yes, we will, and she'll be fine.
我也不是冷漠
And it's not nonchalant.
农场生活就这样 动物死亡很正常
It's farm life. Death is everywhere.
别对他们投入太多情感就行了
You just learn to not get too attached to anything.
这么说 要是我死了
Oh, so, what, if I were to die,
你就等几周然后找个人取代我吗
you would just wait a few weeks and then replace me?
别说傻话
Of course not.
我上哪儿去找一个跟你
Where would I find another gay Mitchell
一模一样的同性恋米奇尔呢
with your exact markings?
大艾艾 干嘛呢
What's happening, big Al?
再管我叫那名字试试看
Yeah, let's go ahead and veto that nickname.
罗本教会我一个特棒的把戏
Hey, Reuben taught me this cool trick.
眼睛闭上
Close your eyes.
我的天 你们什么毛病啊
Oh, my god! What is wrong with you?
妹子让你亲了 现在谁也不欠谁
You kissed a girl. Now we're even.
我打扑克牌输给他了
Just paying off a poker debt.
卢克的变♥态♥朋友刚刚强吻了我
Luke's creepy friend just kissed me.
好恶 罗本吗 那个小怪胎吗
Ew. Reuben? That little weirdo?
我还在这呢
I'm still here.
我得把嘴放开水里消消毒
I'm gonna go boil my mouth.
兄弟们 去楼下玩游戏
Oh, hey, guys. Game's downstairs.
你们这些笨蛋玩的游戏
This little game you dorks play,
赌注到底大不大
we talking milk money or heavy cream?
好些刚收的成人礼礼金呢
A lot of fresh bar mitzvah money down there.
我能参加吗
Mind if I sit in?
我们有规定不能带女的
We kind of got a no-girls policy.
是规定还是根本没姑娘要跟你们玩
Is it a policy or just something that keeps happening?
后者啦
The second.
亲爱的 怎么了
Hey, honey.
我激动得都不能自已了
I am so excited I can't stand it!
你那手要是再那么扑腾
If you're gonna move your hands around like that,
还是先把电♥话♥放下 别摔了
you need to put the phone down.
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
餐前鸡尾酒会的部分
For cocktail hour,
他们在为我们设计一座人造瀑布
they're creating a running waterfall
我们两个拥抱的全息影像
onto which they're going to project
会被投影到瀑布上面
a hologram of us embracing.
但我们还是要注重简化 对吧
But we're still winnowing, right?
那已经很精简了
Already winnowed.
我舍弃了天使装呢
I cut the angel costumes.
好难抉择的 米奇尔
Hard choices, Mitchell.
好的 我得挂了 太激动啦
Okay, I got to go. I'm so excited!
好吧 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我和小卡恋爱最棒的地方在于什么
Best thing about my relationship with Cam?
在于信任
Trust.
快讯一则 我强迫症犯起来也不是人
Newsflash -- I can be an obsessive person.
在以前 我根本没法放手让别人
In the past, I've had trouble letting someone else
做决定
call the shots.
把大权拱手让人实在令我抓狂
Giving up control made me crazy.
那也是我跟小卡相处得如此轻松的原因
That's what makes my life with Cam so freeing.
我能把大事交由他处理
I can turn over big things to him
然后自己不再去担心
and never give them a second thought.
眼不见 心不烦 拜拜了您
Out of sight, out of mind. Bye-bye.
菲尔
Phil.
这也
This is --
我的天啊
Oh! Oh, my god!
菲尔
Phil?
-菲尔你在吗 -我就坐那儿
- Phil?! - Yeah, I was just sitting there,
他就猥亵我了
and he basically molested me.
你说什么
Excuse me?
她说的是罗本
She's talking about Reuben.
你又是谁
Who are you?!
你们男的最好把钱带够了
You boys better have money.
不给钱姐可不干
I am not doing this for free.
你们 你们要干嘛
W-w-what's -- what's happening?
我听明白了 乔伊斯
Oh, I hear you, Joyce.
他的时间宝贵 你的就不宝贵 是吧
His time's important. Your time isn't, right?
一会打给你 超级巨星
Let me buzz you back, superstar.
好嘞
Okay.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
前院的树枝还在那
Branches are still in the front yard,
我脸都被弹肿了
I just took a rake to the face,
罗本对艾丽克斯有奇怪的企图
Reuben is getting really weird on Alex,
海莉为了钱在地下室不知做什么呢
And Haley's doing something for money in the basement.
没什么大不了啦
It's all gonna be fine.
老爸回来了 超级巨星
Daddy's home, superstar.
别 别那么叫我
No. Don't call me that.
我跟那些粘人的离婚妇女不一样
I'm not one of your needy little divorces.
那是我的工作而已
Um, that is work.
是吗
Is it?
因为我觉得你都爱上
'Cause I kind of feel like part of you loves
充当这些女人的英雄了
being a hero to those women.
我是在帮助她们
I'm a helper of people.
你当初追我这个房♥产中介的时候
Hey, you knew what you signed up for
就应当料到会有这些后果了
when you hitched your wagon to a realtor man.
亲爱的 我们认识时
Honey, when I met you,
你还是个婚礼DJ
you were a wedding deejay.
顺便说一句 DJ先生
By the way, Spinderfella,
看样子你还得去趟杂货店
looks like you still need to hit the grocery store.
我觉得某人感到被冷落了
I think someone's feeling neglected.
没错 我跟很多寂寞妇女打交道
Yes, I deal with a lot of lonely women,
但我娶了的寂寞妇女只有你一个
but there's only one I'm married to.
你有点忘乎所以了 菲尔
You're getting too involved, Phil.
你在哄骗这些女人
You are juggling these women,
而你水平其实很有限
and you're not that good a juggler.
你是在说气话
Now you're just lashing out!
来这边
Hey, come here.
我没告诉杰
I didn't tell Jay,
但有时候连我自己都害怕乔
but sometimes Joe even scares me.
万幸的是 有专业人士
Lucky for me, there are professionals
来帮我解决这些问题
that are trained to deal with such problems.
您好 谢谢您过来 神父
Ay, thank you for coming, padre.
小事一桩 歌♥洛莉亚
Oh, of course, Gloria.
这肯定是弗汉希欧啦
And this must be Fulgencio.
小伙子真帅呀
What a beautiful little boy.
他天性纯良
He's such a sweet nature.
我能看得出他本性善良
I can tell he's a gentle soul.
弗汉希欧 松手 松手
Ah! Hey, Fulgencio, no, no.
抱歉 神父
Sorry, padre.
这也正是我找您来的原因
Ay, that's why I called you, Father.
我觉得这个孩子很坏
I think he's bad.
我的家族有恶魔诅咒
There is evil in my family.
歌♥洛莉亚 他还只是个婴儿呢
Ah, Gloria, he's just a little baby.
上礼拜 他眼睛变红了
Last week, his eyes got red,
连狗都被他吓跑了
and the dog backed away.
他可能只是感冒了而已
He probably just had a cold.
每个妈妈都喜欢担心
All mothers worry.
你看他 气色红润 乖乖地玩积木呢
Look at him -- rosy cheeks, he's playing with his blocks.
又是六
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表