Yeah, sassy granny.
是的 完全正确
Yes, exactly.
因为这就是你们昨晚在赛场上的表现
Because that is what you all played like last night --
一群狂野老太婆
is a bunch of sassy grannies.
但是这个星期我们要竭尽全力
But we're gonna bust our humps this week,
我们要冲上赛场
and we're gonna get out there,
打起比赛来要像一群...
and we're gonna play like a bunch of...
娘娘腔 明白了
Girly men. Got it.
好吧 那什么 这东西插上电源了吗
Okay, you know what? Is this thing plugged in?
这机器不需要电源
It's not electric.
好像是19世纪制♥造♥的
I think it was made in the 1800s.
好的 这就是我要说的
Okay, well, that's my point.
这机器过时了
This is outdated.
而且很无礼
This is offensive,
因为姑娘们也可以是运动员
because girls are athletes, too.
所以 结论就是
So, in conclusion...
如果你想赢得一场橄榄球赛
if you want to win football games,
就得走上赛场 打比赛要像...
we got to go out there and play like a...
大爸在干吗
What is daddy doing?
大爸在痛击他的恶魔
Daddy's smashing his demons.
就像你在家用吸尘器吸除的那些东西吗
Oh, like the ones you vacuum up at home?
对 对 就是那样
Yeah, yeah. Like that.
该死 就差一点儿
Mm! Damn. Near miss.
你为什么为了个校园活动盛装打扮
Why the hell are you so dressed up for a school fair, anyway?
这怎么叫盛装打扮
How is this dressed up?!
我...为什么这么说
I'm -- why?
因为我的衬衫有扣子吗
Because my shirt has buttons?
这是什么面料 是丝绸吗
What's that fabric? Is that silk?
别用你那沾满冰激凌的手指碰我的衬衫
Get your vanilla fingers away from my shirt!
-女士衬衫 -好吧
- Blouse. - Okay...
你想谈衣服是吗 那我们就谈谈衣服
You want to talk about clothes? Let's talk about clothes.
谈吧 来看看
Let's go. Let's see.
你穿得像个年老过气的高尔夫球手
You look like some kind of old, washed-up golf pro
一路比赛一路买♥♥醉
who drank his way off the tour
就差拿支小铅笔
and is one step away from writing a suicide note
写自杀遗书了
with one of them little pencils.
对不起 我不是那个意思
Sorry. I didn't mean that.
你要不是那个意思就不会那么说了
You wouldn't have said it if you didn't mean it.
我没有穿时髦衣服的身材
I don't have the body to wear the clothes they make today,
所以我挑舒服的穿
so I dress comfortable.
你身材很好啊 伙计
You're in shape, man.
你有多大 50多吗
What are you? Late 50s?
别开玩笑了 明显不是
Come on. You know I'm not.
我说真的 伙计
I'm serious, man.
你看起来像常驻健身房♥的
Y-you look like you live at the gym.
-我偶尔散步 -是吧
- I do some walking. - Yeah?
普里契特 威廉姆斯
Pritchett, Williams,
摩天轮那里有个人需要拘捕
got another arrest over by the Ferris wheel.
收到
On it.
我们走
Here we go.
为什么要把冰激凌扔了
Why'd we throw out the ice cream?
我们有的是时间
We got plenty of time.
看着曼尼在那
Seeing Manny up there
跟那些怪人和他们的怪蛋糕在一起
with the misfits and their crazy cakes,
我开始怀疑杰可能是对的
I started to wonder if Jay was right.
要是曼尼更像其他男孩那样
Maybe Manny would fit in better
也许他能更合群
if he was more like the other boys.
也许我需要帮他一把
And maybe I needed to give him a little push.
我全看见了
I saw you.
县监狱
好了 小姑娘
All right, young lady.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
-什么 -你有权保持沉默
- What? - You have the right to remain silent.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
爷爷
Grandpa!
抱歉 孙女 职责所在
Sorry, honey. Part of the job.
让开点
Out of the way!
我们走吧
Let's go.
这是谁干的
Who did this?!
看来只剩我们两个了
Hmm. I guess it's just you and me.
我的蛋糕 有人把它毁了
My cake! Somebody ruined it!
谁会这么干
Who would do that?!
曼尼 太可怕了 你的心血啊
Ay! Manny, how terrible. All your hard work.
算了 那我们去玩吧
Oh, well. Let's go ride the rides.
不不 妈妈 我知道是谁干的
No, no, no. Mom, I know who did it.
真的吗
Oh, you do?
是伊妮德
It was Enid.
看看她
Ah. Look at her.
你能看到她眼中的愤恨
You can see the hate in her eyes.
她一看到我的蛋糕 就感到了威胁
The minute she saw this, she felt threatened.
这个冷血贱♥人♥
She's cold as ice.
何不随它去呢
How about you just let it go
去和其他男孩们玩玩吧
and go play with the other boys?
那正合她意
Oh, she'd love that.
好啊 伊妮德
Okay, Enid.
你想玩玩吗 那我们就来玩玩
You want to dance? Let's dance.
把手♥机♥给我 拜托 我要打个电♥话♥
Let me have my cellphone. Come on. I got to make a call.
抱歉 规定不允许
Sorry. Those are the rules.
你笑什么
What are you smiling at?
我6岁
I'm six.
天呐
Oh, god.
好了 又给你们送来一个
All right. Got another one for you here.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
进去吧
Come on.
罪状是这个大姐太凶残
One count of being an aggravating big sister.
关8到10分钟
That's 8 to 10 minutes.
是卢克干的吗 我是在帮他啊
Luke did this?! I was just trying to help him.
帮他干什么
Help him do what?
我朋友西恩娜和我正帮他
My friend Sienna and I were trying to help him
找到他喜欢的那个女孩
find this girl he has a crush on.
宝贝 西恩娜就是他喜欢的女孩
Honey, Sienna is the girl he has a crush on.
拜托 你没看到他看她的眼神吗
Come on, haven't you ever seen the way he looks at her?
像他以前看万圣节糖果的眼神一样
It's same way he used to look at Halloween candy.
天呐 他要做蠢事了
Oh, my god. He's gonna do something stupid
他会毁了我的好事
and ruin it for me.
我得出去
I have to get out of here.
好吧 我有个主意 听我的
Okay. All right. I got a plan. I got this.
我来调虎离山
I'm gonna create a distraction.
把那个小警卫引到这来
Just got to get that little guard over here.
你就安静地坐着
You're gonna sit down very quietly,
坐在门边
right by the door.
好主意 妈妈 记得告诉我结果如何
Great plan, mom. Let me know how that works out for you.
那是个假锁
It's a fake lock.
你要在那坐多久
How long were you gonna sit on that?
又找到一块
Found another one.
我就说吧
I told you.
你每次都要这样炫耀吗
Are you gonna do that every time?
你找到的是玻璃渣
You found glass,
又不是消失的亚特兰大城
not the lost city of Atlanta.
估计那个城就是因为有太多
Wow, I'm gonna chalk that one up
未成年人饮酒才沉没的
to a lot of underage drinking.
-你流血了 -什么
- You're bleeding. - What?
我晕血 我晕血
I do not like blood. I do not like blood.
-严重吗 -我看看
- Is it bad? - Here.
-天呐 -怎么了
- Oh, my god! - What?
你的手指又短又粗 像小胡萝卜
Your fingers are so stubby, like baby carrots.
好吧
Sure. Okay.
嘲笑我吧
Make fun...
总有一天你会需要我把手伸进贩卖♥♥机里
till you need me to reach into a vending machine,
到时候大家都要巴结我了
then I'm everyone's best friend.
来 举着别动
Here. Hold still.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表