如果你清楚你要花很长时间准备
If you know how long it takes you to get ready,
为什么不早点开始呢
why don't you start earlier?
我有原因
I have my reasons.
能告诉我吗
I would love to know them.
你会嘲笑人家的
You're going to be mean.
我保证我不会
I promise I won't be.
我喜欢华丽地登场
I like to make an entrance.
你说什么
What's that, now?
我喜欢我走进去的时候
I like the part where I go in,
大家都在等我
and everybody's waiting for me,
然后他们说
and they say,
"歌♥洛莉亚 你看起来好漂亮
"Gloria, you look so pretty,
那裙子好美啊"
and that dress is so beautiful."
这样有什么不好吗
Is that so bad?
我不喜欢
I don't love it.
这里真华丽呀
Oh, this room is so nice.
是啊 华丽得像...你这个禽兽
I know. It's almost as gorgeous as -- you monster!
什么 这个吗
What? Oh, this?
反正你也没法穿
Well, you know, you couldn't wear it,
所以我想 我何不♥穿♥呢
so I figured, what's the harm?
好 你知道吗 我现在要走过去
Mm. Okay, you know what? I will go over there,
然后我会一如既往地魅力十足
and I will be as socially magnetic as I always am.
我们暂且不提这事
We will put this on the back burner,
但我希望你知道 我内心已经气炸了
but underneath, I want you to know, I am fuming.
杰 歌♥洛莉亚呢
Hey, Jay, where's Gloria?
她刚刚还在那儿呢
She's -- she was there a second --
我的宝贝儿们来啦
There are my boys!
歌♥洛莉亚 你真漂亮
Gloria, you look so pretty.
这裙子太美了
That dress is so beautiful.
有没有搞错
You got to be kidding me.
你让他跟你一起看那些恐怖电视剧
You let him watch those scary shows with you,
然后我们大晚上把他一人留在家
and then we leave him home alone at night.
他当然会武装自己了
Of course he's gonna arm himself.
你给他讲"50种死法"前他都挺好的
He was fine until you gave him your "50 Ways to Die" speech.
有关"欢迎到来"地毯的说的是什么来着
What was the one about the welcome mat?
那种地毯非常易燃
They are highly flammable.
每年有7到10人死于地毯自燃
For seven to ten people a year,
毯子上不如写"欢迎来停尸房♥"好了
they may as well say, "Welcome to the morgue."
好了 别说了
You know what? Drop it.
我不想在公共场合吵架
I don't want to fight in public.
-太丢人了 -好吧
- It's embarrassing. - Fine.
你好吗
Hi, how are you?
晚上好 我很好
Good evening. Good.
我的腿麻了
Oh, my leg's asleep!
我的腿麻了 好了 谢谢
My leg's asleep! Okay, thank you.
先生 如果您的朋友们还不到
Sir, if the rest of your party doesn't arrive soon,
恐怕就得把桌子让给别人了
we have to give up your table.
马上就到
Any minute.
再次道歉 爸 我们迟到了
Again, dad, sorry we're late.
是啊 米奇尔放了点音乐
Yeah, you know, Mitchell put on some music,
我们边收拾边跳起舞来了
and we were primping and dancing around,
然后可能就忘记了时间
and I guess, well, we just lost track of time.
事实上 爸 真实情况是
Actually, dad, what happened
小卡玩了个把戏
was Cam was practicing this trick
假装善解人意 却神不知鬼不觉地
where he pretends to be accommodating
得到了自己想要的结果
and then magically gets his way.
他们来了
There they are.
我们要离开一下
We need a second.
小卡 别
Oh, Cam, no.
你们要去哪
Where are you guys going?
我不想说话 太生气了
Can't talk. Too mad.
天哪
Oh, God.
爸
Hi, dad.
歌♥洛莉亚在哪里
Where's Gloria?
她 看在老天爷的份上
She -- for the love of --
你们来了
There you are!
我的天啊 这裙子
Oh, my goodness! That dress!
歌♥洛莉亚 好家伙
Gloria, holy mackerel.
真抱歉 我们迟到了
We're so sorry we're late.
我们不得不把卢克送到你们家
We had to drop Luke off at your place.
菲尔想让他自己呆在家 但他害怕
Phil wanted him to stay home alone, but he got scared.
老天 真想赶紧吃点东西
Man, I can't wait to get some food
用食物堵住你的嘴
in my mouth and yours.
可怜的海莉
Poor Haley.
她带着那些男孩子要怎么办啊
What is she going to do with all those boys?
我会陪着他*
*I'll be with him
我料到你会*
*I know you will
搭午夜的火车去往乔治亚*
*On that midnight train to Georgia
搭午夜去往乔治亚的火车离去*
*Leaving on the midnight train to Georgia
你知道么
You know what?
我很讨厌你觉得我每次都得偿所愿
I resent the implication that I always get my way.
真的吗 "预留时间"卡片
Really? The "Save the date" cards.
为我们婚礼准备的那个吗
For our wedding?
那还是"我们"的婚礼啊
Oh. So, it is still our wedding.
我都不确定我是否被邀请了
I wasn't sure I was even invited
因为尽管你一直问我的意见
because you keep asking for my opinion
最后却总是按自己的意愿去做
and then doing the exact opposite.
-那只是特例 -那音乐呢
- That's one thing. - What about the music?
我们的爱值得乐队来衬托 而不是DJ
I think our love deserves a band, not a D.J.
那桌布呢
The tablecloths.
那种料子结实到可以用来做球鞋
They make sneakers out of that fabric.
你什么都不让我选 你想知道为什么吗
You won't let me pick one thing, and you want to know why?
因为我的品味比你好
Because I have better taste than you.
我想说的是因为你是个控制狂
I was gonna say because you're a control freak.
你怎么能认为我品味不好呢
And how can you think that I have bad taste?
我们今天选了一模一样的装扮
We chose the exact same outfit.
真的吗
Did we?
我穿了轻松的懒汉鞋
I wore fun loafers.
你穿了实用的牛津鞋
You wore sensible oxfords.
你的领口系的紧
Your collar's buttoned down.
我的是时下流行的敞开状
Mine's a more current widespread.
我选了一条醒目的方巾
And I chose a bold pocket square
去衬托衬衫的条纹
to bring out the stripe in the shirt,
所有这些都是你想不到的
all of which you wouldn't have thought of.
原因呢 我刚刚已经说过了
Because, well, I've already said.
你不喜欢我的牛津鞋吗
You don't like my oxfords?
对不起 我嘴太毒了
I'm sorry. I'm being harsh.
-他们还说得过去 -谢谢
- They're fine. - Thank you.
如果你是个乡村侦探的话
For a small-town detective.
好吧 我没忍♥住 我又毒舌了
Okay, look. I can't help myself. I did it again.
我不爱你的鞋
So, I-I don't love them.
但我爱你
But I do love you.
我不想让你感觉被冷落
And I don't want you to feel left out.
好 那让我在婚礼策划中有话语权
Okay. Then let me have a say in planning our wedding.
我们之前说好了的
That's what we agreed to.
你会的 你也应该有 对不起
You will, and you should, and I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
那你能为我做一件事吗
Can you just do one thing for me?
当然
Sure.
实话回答我 然后我就不会再提
Just be honest, and I'll let this go forever.
你到底有没有摇那罐汽水
Did you shake that can?
没有
No.
我再问一遍
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
看到了吗 菲尔
See, Phil?
他们不让曼尼独自呆在家
They don't let Manny stay home alone.
要不然为什么海莉会在那里
Why do you think Haley's there?
事实上 我们经常让曼尼自己在家
Actually, we let Manny stay home all the time,
有时 他还会做小蛋糕
and sometimes, he makes cupcakes,
现在要是能吃上一个就好了
which I could use one right about now --
或者烤土豆也行
or a potato.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表