- Oh, no. - What? What's happening?
又要搞砸吗
How are you ruining this?
莉莉的班上有虱子
There's a report of lice in Lily's class.
估计是从波西亚那传来的
Ugh. It's probably from Portia.
她总是特别脏
You know, she is always so filthy.
他们不跟她一起游泳了
They had to kick her out of swim buddies
因为她有次落了个游泳圈在泳池周围
because she left a ring around the pool.
我们大概应该取消会议
We should probably cancel our meeting
亲自去接莉莉
and pick Lily up ourselves, huh?
不是大概 是必须
Probably? We have to!
我们不能为了
We can't risk infecting Claire
和全国最棒的婚礼摄影师见面
just so we can keep a meeting
就让克莱尔有被传染虱子的风险
with the top wedding photographer in the state.
不 不
No. No.
我这就打给她
I am calling her.
没错 这就对了
Yeah, it's the right thing to do...
即使基本没可能
...even though it's like a 1% chance
会传染给她
of her actually catching anything
倒是很可能吓死她
and a 100% chance of us freaking her out.
别 等等
Well, now, wait.
我们是不是有点自私 小卡
Are we being selfish here, Cam?
也许 说下去
Maybe. Go on.
要是我们提醒她
Well, if-- if we alarm her just so
只是为了不让自己良心不安
that we can have a clear conscience,
会不会显得我们太
doesn't that make us...
-冷酷 -冷酷
- Monsters. - ...monsters.
我们何不帮她个忙
Wouldn't we be doing her a favor
就不告诉她 省得她担心呢
by not telling her and sparing her all that worry?
今天帮她的第二个大忙
Second huge favor of the day,
你还帮她约了你的客户和她见面
after you got her a meeting with your client.
我有点负罪感
Mm. I'm -- I'm starting to feel bad about this.
怎么了 因为我们帮了她太多忙
What, because we're doing so many favors,
可克莱尔却报答不了吗
Claire will never be able to pay us back?
谢谢
Thank you.
好 就不给她添加压力了 小卡
Nope, she does not need the stress, Cam.
好的 就这样 不再帮克莱尔了
Yep. That's it. No more favors for Claire.
不帮了
No!
看我们
Look at us!
两个金发女郎 真开心
Two blondes, having fun!
伙计
Hey, buddy!
比赛快开始了
My match is coming up.
有什么最后的"父建"
Got any final dad-vice?
这个词开始听习惯了吧
Starting to sound natural, right?
没别的 去好好享受比赛就好了
You know what? Just get out there and enjoy yourself.
你尝试了一项新的运动 很棒
You showed real character trying a new sport.
不管结果如何 我都为你骄傲
No matter what happens, I couldn't be prouder.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
加油 打败他们
You bet. Go get 'em!
这可能是当家长最棒的一件事
That may be the best part about being a parent.
不管你自己的生活如何
Whatever's going on in your personal life,
你的孩子高兴 你也会高兴
when your kid's happy, you're happy.
一个开心的孩子就像抗抑郁药
A happy kid is like an antidepressant,
而且是纯天然的
but a natural one,
不是需要背着老公藏在
not the kind your husband has to find
首饰盒里的那种
in your jewelry drawer.
说多了
Enough said about that!
格尔你好
Hey, Gil.
真抱歉啊
Oh, whoops! I'm sorry, man.
希望没晃瞎你眼睛
I hope I didn't blind ya.
尽管你可能不会想看接下来的画面
Although you might not want to see what's next.
我们的孩子要比赛摔跤
Our kids are wrestling each other.
-你在开玩笑吧 -没有
- Are you kidding? - Nope!
那个就是我的小选手
There's my little bra-snapper right there.
他可是很生猛的
He's a beast, man.
是啊是啊
No, uh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我明白
No, I get it.
你想吓唬我
This is when you try to intimidate me.
不不 祝你好运
No! No. Hey, good luck.
你听没听说过
Hey, did you ever hear about those
边境那些非法的童子摔跤比赛
illegal baby-fighting rings they got in the border?
那都是假的
That's not a real thing.
我和我太太带他去参加过
Yeah, wife and I brought him down there.
赢了一整车鸡回来
Won a whole carload of chickens.
回头见了伙计
See you out there, man.
那根本没有的事
That never happened!
注意 注意
Watch yourself! Watch yourself!
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
不需要了 你很努力了
No need. You worked hard.
我只希望你开心就好
I just want you to have fun.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
另外我还想修正一下
Also, I'd like to revise
我在车上跟你说的咬人的事
what I said to you in the car about biting.
曼尼 这里什么都有
Manny, they have everything here--
雨林体验 飓风室
the rainforest experience, the hurricane booth,
人体解析
discovering the body --
这个哥伦比亚也有 只是
We have that one in Colombia, too, but --
形式不同
but a different kind.
-不 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What?
你没听到吗
You don't hear that?
是我的新鞋 吱吱响
It's my new shoes. They're squeaking.
那就轻点走
Then walk softer.
完了
Oh, great.
地板就像猫玩具做的
It sounds like the floor's made of cat toys.
-我完了 -为什么
- I'm screwed! - Why?
为什么 因为这些孩子会取笑任何事
Why? Because these kids make fun of everything.
让他们揪着这事 我会永世不得脱身
Hand them this, it'll stick with me forever.
咕哝就是这样
That's what happened to mumbles.
曼尼 来跟我们走
Hey, Manny, come with us.
走吧 咕哝
Let's go, mumbles.
就那一次
One time!
走吧
Let's go.
我不去了
Just go on without me.
我就在这站着吧
I'm just gonna stand here.
永远站着吗
What -- forever?
他这是怎么了
What happened to him?
上高中前 他没有这么强烈的
He didn't used to be that self-conscious
自我意识
before high school.
他以前就披着斗篷
He used to go around in his poncho,
吹着排箫
play the pan flute.
真想念我的小曼尼
Ay, I miss my little old Manny.
曼尼 你太在意别人怎么想了
Manny, you care too much about what other people think!
我知道这里有些母亲
I know that some of the mothers here
也想取笑我
want to make fun of me
因为我有口音和有弹性的胸部
because of my accent and my bouncy bosom.
可她们没有 知道为什么吗
But they don't. You know why?
因为我不在乎 因为我充满自信
Because I don't care. Because I walk with confidence.
你也可以 我们走
And so can you. Let's go.
这地方真差劲
This place sucks so bad.
可不是么 咯咯笑
Sure does, giggles.
我就那么笑了一次
One time!
好吧 她还没走
Okay, she's not leaving.
你得把她从楼梯上引开
You got to lure her away from the staircase.
她肯定相信你
She'll trust you.
你穿得像个驯兽员
You're kind of dressed like an animal trainer.
你为什么一直觉得它是母的
Why do you keep calling it a "She"?
因为公的不会那样看我
Well, because "He"s don't look at me like that.
天啊 她打算睡上一整天吗
My god, is she gonna sleep all day long?
真的吗 你还嫌人家睡得多
Okay, that, coming from you?
那负鼠肯定乐坏了
The possum's actually laughing.
而且 它显然没在睡觉
And, besides, I mean, it's obviously not sleeping.
她还能干什么
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表