要知道我从来没遇到过像你这么好的人
You know, I-I've never met anyone like you,
我也知道不可能再遇到了
and I know that I never will. And I...
我好爱你
I love you so much.
你能让我变成世界上最幸福的男人吗
Will you make me the happiest man on earth
-嫁给我 -什么
- and be my bride? - What?!
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
-不行 -不行吗
- No! - No?
不行
No!
对不起
Sorry.
你知道这里以前是个银行吗
Did you know that this place used to be a bank?
真的哦
Was it, really?
我只是 我不想结婚 布兰登
I just -- I don't want to be married, Brandon.
我们会变得跟那些
We'll end up like one of those couples
相对无言的夫妻一样
that just sits there with nothing to talk about
直到移情别恋
until we glom on to other people.
我简直不敢相信 你 你不爱我吗
I can't believe this. You -- you don't love me?
-不 -不爱吗
- NO! - NO?
-对不起 -不
- I'm sor... - NO!
我需要透透气
I need some air.
叙利亚那边有什么新情况
So, Syria, any updates?
-还没什么 -没有啊
- No, nothing yet. - Nothing.
你还记得她小时候发不出"p"这个音
Do you remember how cute she was when she was little
-有多可爱吗 -烤"堵"豆
- and she couldn't say her P's? - "BAKE A-TATOES."
烤"堵"豆 还有"饼"果酱
"Bake a-tatoes" and "Attlesauce".
"饼"果酱
"Attlesauce"!
能给我点"饼"果酱吗
"Can I have attlesauce?"
首先 你有点高了
First of all, you're screaming.
我们可以买♥♥单了吗 拜托
Can we just get the check, please?
你可以不要生我们的气了吗
Could you please not be mad at us anymore?
我们很抱歉让你有被摆布的感觉
We are very sorry that you felt manipulated.
你们知道我觉得最讽刺的是什么吗
You know what I'm pretty sure is ironic?
你们花那么多时间担心
You guys spend all this time worrying
我将来要做什么
about what I'm going to do,
但也许你们应该开始思考一下
and maybe you should start thinking
你们要做什么了
about what you're going to do.
这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
我们都离开家以后你们打算做什么
Well, what are you gonna do when we're gone?
有什么计划
What's your plan?
-我们会好好的 -是啊
- Uh, to be fine. - Yeah.
-因为我们很好啊 -特别好
- 'cause we're fine. - Totally.
你们都走了
You guys are gone.
我们就买♥♥辆休旅车
We get an R.V. Bam!
我 你妈妈
Me, mama...
外加一条狗 默林 踏上旅程
and our dog, Merlin, hit the open road.
不 我可不要把我的晚年
No. I am not spending my golden years
浪费在一个个房♥车公园里
driving around an R.V. park,
整日寻找地方安营扎寨
looking for a place to plug my house in.
不 我要去周游世界
No. I am gonna go see the world.
那你想去哪里
Where do you wanna go?
我不知道 菲尔 印度 非洲
I don't know, Phil. India. Africa.
痢疾 会得痢疾
Diarrhea. Diarrhea.
看起来你们真的要开始规划一下
Wow. It sounds like you guys really need to start thinking
你们的未来了
about your future.
我们走后你要让默林住在狗舍吗
Are you just gonna put Merlin in a kennel when we're gone?
菲尔 默林根本不存在
Okay, Phil, Merlin doesn't exist.
孩子们走后你为何要
And why do you want to get a dog to take care of
急于找只狗来养呢
so soon after the kids leave?
因为我需要有人疼爱 克莱尔
Well, I'm gonna need someone to love me, Claire.
与此同时 妈妈
And in the meantime, mom,
外公想让你接管公♥司♥ 但是
grandpa wants you to take over the business, but...
那是你想要的吗
Do you want that?
这么久远的事情我还没想过
I-I guess I hadn't thought this far into the future.
爸爸 你要一直以卖♥♥♥房♥♥子为生吗
And, dad, are you just gonna keep selling houses?
我不是想要动摇你的心思
I mean, I don't want to blow your mind here,
但你还是可以成为一个魔术师啊
but you could still be a magician.
我可以
I could.
他不行
He couldn't.
真的吗
Really?
你身后的这个盐罐可不是这么说的
This salt shaker behind your head says different.
菲尔 你把盐弄到我身上了
Oh, Phil, you're getting salt all over me.
我要变成玛格丽特了[想要一杯]
I feel like a Margarita.
-马上来 -不 不 不 不
- You got it! - No, no, no, no, no, no!
结账吧 麻烦了
Just the check, please.
好的
Okay.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
-谢了 兄弟 -多谢
- Thanks, buddy. - Yeah.
糟了 我的钱包在另一件外套里
Oh, no. I left my wallet in the other coat.
我没带包包
I did not bring my purse.
没事 我来吧
It's fine, guys. I got this.
-谢谢你宝贝 -谢谢你 亲爱的
- Honey, thank you. - Oh, thank you, sweetie.
-等下看来也要我来开车了吧 -是啊
- I should probably drive, too, huh? - Probably.
-我觉得 也是 -是啊
- I gue-- yeah. - Yeah.
不如我留在这里结账 你们去叫门童
Why don't you guys have the valet pull the car up
把车取来
while I pay the check?
这倒是可以
That we can do.
伙计们 那边
Uh, you guys, it's that way.
-是吧 -是啊
- Mm-hmm. - It is.
顺便说一下 我们其实有很多可聊的
Y-you know, for the record, we do have a lot to talk about.
今天只是把有些话题先放一放
Yeah, we just took a couple of topics off the table
因为我们今晚想来一次浪漫的约会
because we wanted to have a romantic date night.
也许我们太想让今晚特别一点了
And it probably put too much pressure on it to be special,
事实上我和他在一起的每一天都很特别
but the truth is, every day I spend with this man is special.
小卡
Oh, Cam!
不 我才是幸运的那个人
Oh, no, I'm the lucky one.
我们都是
There we are.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想刚才布兰登求婚时我只是慌乱了
I guess I just panicked when Brandon asked me.
我们很不一样 我知道这看来
I mean, we're so different. And I know it seems petty,
很矫情 但其实不然
but it speaks to something bigger.
我不知道我能否与一个
I don't know if I can spend the rest of my life
不让我碰他食物的人共度余生
with the kind of guy who won't let me eat off his plate.
相信我 那不是问题
Trust me -- it can be done.
我也不应该太在乎这件事
And I should not make such a big deal about that.
我保证会努力调整的
I promise I'll try and do better.
不 你说得对 你不喜欢我那样
No, you're right. You don't like it,
我就应该尊重你的喜好
and I should respect that more.
你们结婚了吗
Are you guys married?
今年五月结
Oh, this May.
-但我们算是结婚很多年了 -是的
- But, basically, we've been married for years. - Yeah.
小卡难道就是我心中的完美人选吗
I-I mean, is Cam everything that I dreamed of?
谨言慎行 律师
Tread lightly, counselor.
是的 他就是
Yes. Yes, he is.
因为尽管经历了种种妥协
Because through all the compromises
协商与争执
and negotiations and arguments
甚至是厌倦情绪
and sometimes even boredom,
我无法想象没有他的生活
I cannot picture my life without him.
说得真好
That's very sweet.
但要是我就不会说厌倦 不过
I would've scooted past the boredom, but...
说到最后 卡蒂 你必须问问你自己
At the end of the day, Katie, you have to ask yourself,
你能想象没有这个人的生活吗
can you imagine your life without this person?
好了
Hey. All right, look.
我买♥♥完单了 我们走吧
I, uh, paid the check, okay? Let's just go.
布兰登 你能先坐下吗
Brandon, can you just please sit?
我一直在和他们两个聊
I've been talking to the guys here,
他们真的让我想了很多
and they really opened my eyes.
真的吗
They did?
是的
Yes.
我尝试着想象没有你的生活
I've been trying to picture my life without you, and...
你知道吗
You know what?
我能接受
I can.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表