再有 希拉里到底是怎么了
And what is up with Hillary?
她到底要不要竞选
Is she going to run or not?
我觉得她应该完全理解
I mean, I feel like she'd totally understand
被别人风头压在下面的感觉
the feeling of being overwhelmed,
但同时又觉得她没有尽最大努力
but also like you're not doing enough at the same time.
你好 妮娜 你家桑杰怎么样
Hey, Nina, how's Sanjay?
很好 谢谢关心
Oh, great. Thanks.
他在准备入学考试和大学测验
He's just dealing with the S.A.T.s and the A.C.T.s.
还有那个荣誉奖学金申请
And that merit scholarship application
每个人都在努力争取
everyone's so stressed about.
什么 什么申请
What -- what application?
我们从物理考试开始说起吧
Let's begin by talking about the A.P. Physics test,
你们都知道 这门考试安排在
which, as you know, takes place on...
5月21日
May 21st.
卢克和海莉自理能力差
With Luke and Haley,
所以我要为他们安排好所有事
I'm on top of everything because they aren't.
但是艾丽克斯是那么的自立
But Alex is so self-sufficient,
我就撒手让她自己干了[调到自动巡航模式]
I just sort of put it in cruise control.
我在方向盘那儿睡着了
I've fallen asleep at the wheel,
结果现在我的小天才往自己身上抹蛋糕
and now my little genius is covered in cake.
下面是我推荐学生
Now, a list of practice tests I recommend
在考试前做的习题
the students take before then
3a 4c 12a一直到f题
3a, 4c, 12a through "f,"
18d 19a 23c
18d, 19a, 23c,
24g 25h 26a
24g, 25h, 26a...
同时 像鲍勃·迪伦这样伟大的艺术家
Meanwhile, a great artist like Bob Dylan
会在第一轮就出局
would get voted off in the first round, which --
如果你把吸管的一端弄湿
If you wet the end,
就会粘在他脸上
it will stick to his face.
你真是个天才
You're a genius.
派珀 那样做太无礼了
Piper, that's rude.
曼尼 我们合唱队会唱
You know, Manny, in chorus,
《随风飘荡》这首歌♥
we sing "Blowin' in the wind."
这才叫做"随风飘荡"
Now that's blowin' in the wind.
你真风趣 卢克
You're funny, Luke.
曼尼和我要去趟洗手间
Manny and I need to use the restroom.
是吗
We do?
你得跟我换换对象
You've got to switch with me.
什么 不行 我们不能那样做
What? No, we can't do that.
她们是双胞胎 是不会发觉的
They're twins. They'll never notice.
你知道我们俩不是双胞胎吧
You realize we're not twins, right?
莉莉的娃娃屋特快专递来啦
Special dollhouse delivery for Lily!
来啦 来啦
It's here, it's here!
你绝对会爱上它的
I think you're going to love it.
我像你这么大的时候 整天都在玩这个
I spent so many hours playing with this when I was your age.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
快点把车熄火
Hey, quick, turn off your car.
怎么了 在停车模式上呢 我觉得
Why? It's in park, I think.
我有个邻居是环保人士
I have a judgey green neighbor.
他竟然有胆子跑过来
He had the nerve to come over here
跟我说我不够环保
and tell me that I'm not green enough.
不会吧 你超级环保的
Shut up! You're super-green.
谢了 我回收利用了个娃娃屋
Thank you. I'm -- I'm recycling a dollhouse.
我甚至还"回收利用"了个孩子
I even recycled a child.
-你不是还赢了个奖吗 -对的对的
- Didn't you win some award? - Yes, yes.
州律师协会奖 为了表彰在环境法方面
The state bar association award for sustained excellence
做出长♥期♥卓越的贡
in the field of environmental...
对对对 就是这个
yeah, yeah, yeah. That's the one.
献 还有一个字没说完呢
...law. There was one word left.
你没有必要打断我
You didn't have to cut me off.
先把娃娃屋拿出来再说
Dollhouse, please.
好的 马上就好
Okay. Yeah, in a minute.
你知道该怎么做吗
You know what you should do?
去他家找他
March right over there
向他炫耀一下你的奖杯
and wave that trophy in his stupid eco face.
不是吧 你真这么想吗
No. You think?
没错 这些人烦死了
Yes. Those people are so annoying.
我们学校有个女生
There's this girl at my school
一直指责我说我的靴子是皮的
who was all over me about my boots 'cause they're leather.
可她自己还穿"鳄鱼牌"[洞洞鞋]
Meanwhile, she's wearing Crocs,
好像那就没有濒临灭绝一样
like those aren't endangered.
你知道么 我就要那么做
You know what? I am gonna do that.
让他知道我有多环保
Show him to out-green me.
-好吧 不 -不
- Okay. Oh, no. - Oh, no.
都吹到他的院子里了
All right, those are blowing into his yard.
这 这绝对对我不利
That is -- okay, that's definitely gonna hurt my case.
你把这些捡起来
Uh, you pick these up.
我去拿奖杯 莉莉 你帮她捡
I'm gonna go get the trophy. Lily, help her.
我听到你说"回收小孩"的话了
I heard that "recycled child" comment.
多谢你的酒瓶
Thanks to your little flask,
现在老师认为我是个酒鬼
now the teacher thinks I'm a burnout.
橄榄球赛
Football game.
橄榄球赛
Football game!
-你在干吗 -现在可以语♥音♥搜索了
- What are you doing? - You can do this now.
我在广♥告♥上看到的
I saw it in a commercial.
那款手♥机♥做不到
Not with that phone.
跟对着钱包说效果一样
You might as well say it into your wallet.
快点 我们要赶不上数学课了
Come on. We're gonna be late for math.
我不会再去那些无聊的课了
I'm not going to any more boring classes.
你要半途而废吗
You're just gonna cut?
不 不去上课是因为我已经六十多了
No,I'm just not gonna go because I'm in my 60s.
教师休息室
Teacher's lounge.
这里有台电视机
They got a TV in here.
-我们不能去教师休息室 -为什么不
- We can't go in the teacher's lounge. - Why not?
-因为那是老师专用的 -你就是老师
- Um, it's for teachers only. - You're a teacher.
你现在就在教我怎么做个小怨妇
Right now, you're teaching me how to be a little bitch.
杰 不要 杰
Jay, don't. Jay.
杰
Jay!
您大概什么时候做决定呢
So, when do you think you'll be making your decision?
下周左右吧
Oh, sometime in the next week or so.
慢慢来 逼您做决定是不礼貌的
Oh, take your time. It would be rude to rush you.
在别人谈话的时候插嘴
Not as rude as interrupting two people
更没礼貌
in the middle of a conversation.
实际上我得走了
Well, actually, I'll go.
我要喝点咖啡
I'm gonna go grab some coffee.
就是 那些蛋糕看起来就很干
Good idea because those cupcakes look very dry.
这简直让人难以置信
Okay. This is unbelievable.
他们刚给了我四本关于申请名校的书
They just gave me four books on applying to top colleges.
我哪来的时间读完这些
When am I gonna have time to read all this?
天啊 真对不起
Oh, my gosh. I'm so sorry.
我没看到你 快来吧 各位
I didn't see you there. Come on, girls.
她超过分的
Oh, she's so mean.
-怎么可能有人注意不到我 -她是谁
- Everybody sees me. - Who was that?
多达·达达医生
Dr. Dooda Dada.
她以为可以靠色♥诱♥老师帮她儿子去华盛顿
She thinks that she can flirt her son all the way to Washington,
我不会让她得逞的
but I'm gonna take her down.
我很想跟你聊 可我得去微积分课
I would love to chat, but I got to get to A.P. Calc.
体育课是学校生活的重要部分
Physical education is a critical part of every school day.
我们学习知识的同时 也应该锻炼身体
As we develop the mind, so we must the body.
首先需要保证营养 勤做运动
This begins with good nutrition, uh, physical activity,
培养体育精神以及注重个人卫生
sportsmanship, and attention to personal hygiene.
不 拜托你们不要走
No, please, please, please don't go.
我知道这很无聊 可这不是我安排的
I know this is boring, but this isn't my idea.
我本来想组织一场躲避球大赛 可是
I wanted to play a spirited game of dodgeball, but --
听起来很有趣 我要玩躲避球
That sounds fun. I'll play dodgeball.
我也要玩
I'll play, too.
任何东西都比讲这些有意思
Anything's got to be better than this.
知道吗
Oh, well, you know what?
我们真的不应该那么做 可是知道吗
We're really not supposed to, but you know what?
各位 听着 我叫小卡
Hey, guys, listen to this. My name's Cam.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表