但又带点危险的
but also a little dangerous.
浪漫又危险
Romantic, dangerous --
如果让我建议的话 电子乐沐浴怎么样
might I suggest, sir, the techno bath?
您的心脏将和贝司一起脉动
Your heart will throb with the bass
您的双眼将享受一场超高端激光秀
while your eyes take in an off-the-scale laser light show
一切都在最私密的贵宾场所进行
from that most intimate of V.I.P. arenas
也就是您自己的浴缸
-- your own tub.
好 就要那个了
Okay. I want that.
正是我想要的
That's what I want.
我觉着小红帽实际上是只大坏狼
Me thinks the little red riding hood may be a big, bad wolf.
我很快就带着需要的东西回来
I'll be back shortly with supplies.
好
Okay!
邓菲先生 今晚
Ah, Mr. Dunphy! How are...
过得怎么样
...we this evening?
不怎么样
Not so good.
跟我老婆起了点摩擦
I'm in a tight spot with my lady.
你知道什么能有所帮助吗
You know what might help?
不如来一个那种 豪华沐浴套餐
One of those -- one of those luxury baths.
将她置于温暖的泡澡水当中
Ah, get yourself out of some hot water
以解救自己于水深火热之中
by getting her into some.
太棒了
Wow, so good.
我的建议是麦可·布雷泡泡浴
Might I suggest the Michael Buble Bath?
你简直会读心术
You are a mind reader.
我不会读心术 先生
I'm not a mind reader, sir.
我只是从九十年代起
I've just been in the bath-buttling business
就干沐浴管家这行了
since the early '90s,
尽管我看起来很年轻
despite my fresh face.
所以我很了解什么情况选什么套餐
So I tend to know what these situations need.
-我这就去放水 -如您所愿
- I'll get the water going. - As you wish.
反正价格都一样
Same price either way.
伯特说他马上就过来
Burt says he's gonna be here any minute.
我们一定要好好招待他
We got to really lay it on for this guy --
最好的苏格兰威士忌 穿得性感点
best scotch, put on something sexy.
我 我有个好主意
I... have a great idea!
雪茄
Cigars!
伯特那种男人一定会喜欢上好的雪茄
A man like Burt appreciates a good cigar.
这主意不错
Good thinking!
当然要是在楼上 管家早就来了
Of course, upstairs, the butler would be here already.
我告诉你吧
I'm telling you,
我们这就跟睡在地下室一样
we might as well be sleeping in the basement.
我说的是"存"货不是"送"货
I said hold it, not deliver it!
好吧 这边
Okay, there.
过来这里
Come here.
好好待在克莱尔的屋子里
Stay in Claire's room.
亲爱的 我在浴室里呢
Hey, honey. I'm in the bathroom.
亲爱的
Honey?
好吧 我知道我错了
Okay, I-I know I messed up,
但坐好 我为你准备了惊喜
But sit tight -- I got a little surprise for you.
希金斯 你有空吗
Higgins, you got a minute?
一小时里有60分钟有空
60 an hour.
全都由您支配 先生
They all belong to you, sir.
我需要尽快搞一些高级雪茄
I need a couple of primo cigars, A.S.A.P.
我不在乎它们是如何到达我们国家的
I'm not a stickler for how they got in the country.
我还在等一瓶特制苏格兰威士忌
I'm also expecting a special Scotch delivery.
还需要刮个胡子
I need a shave.
我不能这样去见伯特
Burt can't see me like this.
很遗憾 剃须管家只在
Unfortunately, the shaving butlers are all --
我知道 只有高级尊贵层有
I know, excelsior plus.
-方便进来吗 -方便
- Are you decent? - I am.
很快就不方便了哦
Well, not for long.
我的爱人随时就要回来了
My partner should be here any minute.
先生 是我的原因吗
Is it me, sir,
还是这空气中本就充满了情爱的氛围
or is the air positively fizzing with erotic anticipation?
是啊
Yeah.
我忘了拿冰块
Oh, I forgot the ice.
我这就去拿
Oh, yeah, I'm gonna get it.
怎么能让您去呢
Oh, I couldn't ask you to do that.
不 没关系的
No, not a problem.
那好吧
As you wish.
反正都是一样的价格
Same price either way.
不好意思
Oh, I-I'm sorry.
我想找米奇尔
I-I'm looking for Mitchell.
是的 他正在等您
Oh, yeah, he's expecting you.
事实上 他让我帮两位准备了沐浴
In fact, he's asked me to draw the two of you a bath.
-太疯狂了 -是啊
- This is crazy. - Yeah.
我觉得这正是他的本意
I believe that's the plan.
请尽情享受
Enjoy.
谢谢
Thank you.
太好了 你回来了
Oh, good. You're back.
克莱尔看起来心情如何
How's Claire seem?
什么
I'm sorry?
你在外面肯定碰到她了吧 她生气了吗
You must have seen her out there. Is she mad?
她在干什么
W-what's she doing?
她在除尘 先生
Uh, she's dusting, sir.
她生气时总是喜欢打扫
Oh, she always cleans when she's mad.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor --
给她拿杯饮料
Bring her a drink
让她在沙发上休息一下
and tell her to get comfortable on the couch.
她可以趴上家具是吧
She's -- she's allowed on the furniture, is she?
她是我妻子
She's my wife.
太好了 我正在找你
Oh, good! I've been looking for you.
你应该正在找一个
Well, you should have been looking for somebody
正在找你的人
who was looking for you,
因为那正是我在做的事
because that's what I was doing.
快来 我给你准备了惊喜
Come on, I have a surprise for you.
是啊 我一直在想
Yeah, I-I've been thinking
我们不能总是这么紧张又保守
we need to stop being so uptight.
我们可是在赌城啊
We are in Vegas.
我们来找点乐子吧
Let's have a little fun.
我得努力适应一下 但好吧
Well, I'll have to wrap my head around that, but okay.
我正好知道要如何开始
Now, I have just the way to kick it off --
这件事我们可以一起做
something we could do together.
虽然尺度有点大
It's a little extreme,
-但我觉得那正是我们需要的 -好吧
- but I think it might be just what we need. - Okay.
继续往里走
Go on in.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
行了 小卡 我们应该放松一下
Oh, come on, Cam, we deserve this.
好了 你先进去
All right, you get started,
热一下身 我马上就来
and then I'll jump in when it starts to heat up.
米奇尔
Mitchell!
快来 不然我要把你扔进去了
Come on. Then I will throw you into it, tiger.
来嘛来嘛
Rub a dub dub.
天哪 不
Dear, no.
朗翰姆
Langham.
你们两个都来吗
Both of you?
那好吧
Huh. Well, okay.
不 不 不 不好
No. No. No, not okay.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你把房♥卡给我了
You gave me your room key.
什么
What?!
别装的这么吃惊
Don't act so shocked.
你在单身派对的时候跟我说
You told me at the bachelor party
你们两个有各自的生活
you two lead separate lives.
你去单身派对了
You went to the bachelor party?
是的 然后我开始为自己的行为内疚
Yes, and I was starting to feel bad about sneaking around,
但现在看来是我多虑了
but I guess I shouldn't have,
现在我明白你有什么打算了
Now that I see what you're up to.
我什么打算也没有
I'm not up to anything!
我是不小心遗落了房♥卡
I left my key by mistake.
我们显然都很焦躁
We're all obviously tense.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表