Oh, my god. I am so in!
好 好极了
Cool. Cool.
我11点半左右带着梯子去你家找你吧
I'll come by your house around 11:30 with the ladder?
我不需要从窗子偷偷爬出去了 迪兰
I don't need to climb out of my window anymore, Dylan.
可以早点儿吗 我明天期中考试
Oh, ooh. Can we do it earlier? I have a midterm tomorrow.
我早不了
Oh, I can't do earlier.
我得和几个护士学校的同学见面
I've got to meet up with some classmates from nursing school.
你要当护士吗
You're gonna be a nurse?
是的 我觉得这是我注定的发展方向
Yeah, I figured it was a natural next step.
我一直在用音乐为人们疗伤
I've always healed people with my music,
[drug也表示麻醉剂 毒品]
现在我不过是要用药物做同样的事情
and now I'm just doing the same thing with drugs.
好吧 那就下次吧
Wow. Well, ye-- another time, then.
-好的 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
如果一切顺利的话
Hey, if everything goes well,
也许有一天我会在医院里见到你
maybe one day I'll see you in the hospital.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
最后我终于从衣柜里出来了
So, I finally get out of the closet,
爸就在那里鄙视地看着我
and there's dad looking down at me.
我知道那感觉
Been there.
但是和父亲之间这种微妙的关系
The whole daddy thing, though,
一直是你的一大难题
it's really one of your bigger issues.
至少我的问题是和我亲爸之间的
At least my daddy issues are with my actual daddy.
我不会把我认识的每个权威人物
I don't run around making every authority figure
都当爹一样对待
I meet into a father.
等等
Wait.
你这是什么意思
W-what's that supposed to mean?
米奇尔 拜托
Mitchell, come on.
你为什么还没跟你老板提辞职
Why have you not quit your job yet?
他女朋友刚把他甩了
His girlfriend just broke up with him.
好吧 那你上个星期的借口是什么
Yeah, and what was your excuse last week?
我感冒了
I had a cold.
上上个星期呢
And the week before?
我感觉快要感冒了
I felt a cold coming on.
米奇尔 这封信从你外套里掉出来了
Mitchell, this fell out of your jacket.
能给个解释吗
Care to explain?
我是替一个朋友存放的
I was holding it for a friend.
你要辞职吗
You want to quit?
查理 你 你是个好老板
Charlie, you're -- you're a great boss,
但我接到了另一份工作邀请
but I ju-- I got this other offer,
我真的很想念在法庭上辩论的感觉
and I just really miss the courtroom.
我跟你说实话
Well, I'm not gonna lie to you,
你 真的让我很失望
you're... really letting me down.
我对你有更高的期望
I just expected so much more out of you.
你是我的最喜欢的员工
Ohh. You were my favorite.
天啊
Ohh, god.
也许 我可以在周末给你做事
Um, well, maybe I-I could still do things on the weekends.
不 不 查理 我 我很抱歉
No, no! Charlie, I'm -- I'm sorry.
我 我不干了
I -- I'm done.
你知道吗
You know what?
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我必须得重新脚踏实地[回到陆地上来]
I have to get back on solid ground.
-彼此彼此 -我比你更需要
- We both do. - Well, I do more.
我住在船上
My house is a boat.
你害我惹上麻烦了
You made me in trouble.
我可没有教你靠扑倒对方来追男孩子
I didn't tell you to sit on a boy until he liked you.
-你就是这么教的 -不是
- Yes-huh. - Nuh-huh.
我不会再听你的建议了
We're not doing this again.
主队申请暂停
Home team calls time-out.
还剩12秒 落后6分
12 seconds left, they're down by 6,
很难摆脱米勒诅咒了
and unable to shake the Miller curse.
我受够了
That's it!
好了 孩子们 最后一搏了
Okay, boys, final play.
让我们使个小诈
Time for a little trickery.
亲爱的 你今天怎么了
Oh, honey. What happened to you today?
上帝给了我一个打击
A cosmic pummeling.
我这笔生意泡汤了
I lost the deal.
如果明天不赶着卖♥♥一套
If I don't close on one tomorrow,
这将是我有史以来第一个"无销♥售♥月"
it's gonna be my first month ever with no sale.
事实上 这个月没有31号♥
Actually, there is no 31st this month.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
明天就是1号♥了
Tomorrow's the first.
亲爱的 抱歉 你还好吗
Honey, I'm sorry. Are you okay?
不 我很不好
No, I'm not okay!
我才发现我已经没有明天了
I just found out there is literally no tomorrow!
我总说 如果坚持等待
You know, I always say if you wait long enough,
幸运之神总会降临
your luck will change?
结果等来的只是一堆垃...
Turns out that's just a big pile of c--
坐稳了 朋友们
Hold on to your hats, folks.
是吗 是的 这就是三路包抄
Are they? They are! It's the triple gull-wing!
这是我排的策略
That's my play!
伍德森假装往右 他又一次假装往右
Woodson fakes right, he fakes right again,
他假装要假装向右 他得分了
he fakes faking right, and he scores!
他们用我的策略得分了
They scored on my play!
-米奇尔说你可以卖♥♥♥房♥♥给我 -没错
- Mitchell says you can sell me a house. - Yes, I can!
-菲尔干得好 这是你排的吗 -是
- Good call, Phil. Was that your play?! - Yes, it was!
你表现得太野蛮了 莉莉
You're being too rough, Lily.
你不能看见一个男人
You cannot just see a guy and,
就这么上去亲他 懂吗
mwah, kiss him like that, okay?
你可以 你可以的
Yes, you can! Yes, you can!
米勒出局了 曼尼 你是替补开球手
Okay! Okay! Miller's out. Manny, you're my backup kicker.
我需要你上去拿下这脚球
I need you to go out there and nail this.
即使我踢不中
Although if I miss it,
平局何尝不是一个完美的方式
wouldn't a tie be a perfect way to --
曼尼 够了
Manny, enough!
你不能夺走我的胜利
You are not gonna take away my victory!
我是说 你们的胜利
I mean -- I mean, your victory.
好吗
Okay?
曼尼 抱歉 我不该吼你的
Manny, I'm sorry. I should not have yelled at you.
你尽管过去 做你觉得正确的事
You can go out there and do whatever feels right.
好吗 不管怎样我都支持你
Okay? I support you no matter what.
准备 发射
Hut! Hut! Hike!
我赢了 我赢了 我是说我们赢了
I won! I won! I mean, we won!
我们赢了 我们赢了
We won! We won!
抱歉 女士
Ooph! Sorry, ma'am.
女士 英语课我就坐你边上
Ma'am? I sit next to you in English.
我好像把手♥机♥落在看台下面了
Hey, I think I dropped my phone under the bleachers.
和我去拿一下好吗
Come get it with me?
找到了
Found it.
太好了 世界又平静了
Great, and world order is restored.
-可以回家了吗 -可以
- Can we go home now? - Yeah. Okay.
看 这是什么
Oh, hey, what's that?
艾丽克斯·邓菲的小巨蛋
"Alex Dunphy dome?"
我觉得是"艾丽克斯·邓菲请摸我蛋"
Uh, I think it says "Alex Dunphy, do me."
谁会写这种东西
Ugh, who would write something like that?
不知道
No idea.
需要我帮你擦掉吗
Hey, you want me to scratch it out?
不 我是说 太晚了
No! I mean, pfft, too late now.
已经写在那了 就这样吧
If it's out there, it's out there.
小冠军
Hey, champ.
不去和大家庆祝一下吗
Aren't you gonna go celebrate with your team?
去 等会就去
Yeah, in a minute.
你本来是不打算踢中的 对吗
You meant to miss the kick, didn't you?
我搞砸了
I blew it.
十次我有九次踢不中
I could miss that kick nine out of ten times.
怎么真正需要踢不中的时候却踢中了呢
Why couldn't I miss it when it counted?
让我来问问你
Let me ask you something.
当球穿过球门
That ball sails through the uprights,
队员们举着你走出球场
your team carries you off the field.
那感觉怎样
How does that feel?
-说啊 -感觉很好
- Come on. - Good.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表