你觉得我会把这些美好回忆扔掉吗
You really think I'd throw away all those beautiful memories...
我的夫人
...milady?
我已经很久没再看看那些东西了
I haven't seen that stuff for a long time.
我去见我爸时一定要翻出来
I got to dig it out when I see my dad.
好了 别说了 对不起
Okay, stop. Sorry.
怎么了
What?
我让你♥爸♥爸找你的
I told your dad to call you
因为我想有几天单独清静的时间
because I wanted some time for myself.
是的 几天远离我那完美浪漫的丈夫
Yeah, couple of days away from my perfect, romantic husband,
我这个铁石心肠
who is far too good
冷血无情的机器人根本配不上的好丈夫
for this cold-hearted, bloodless wife-bot.
你不冷血
You have blood.
亲爱的 我只是把椅子放在了火炉前
Honey, I just put the chairs in front of the fireplace.
你却布置得这么浪漫
You made it romantic.
米奇尔说得对 我是个食尸鬼
Mitchell's right. I'm a ghoul.
过来
Come here.
你有你自己有趣的浪漫方式
You're romantic, too, in your own funny way.
我们只是不同
We're just different.
我更多愁善感些又如何
So what if I'm more sentimental?
是我妈
My mom.
我是说 当然
I mean, sure...
婚姻需要浪漫
Marriage needs romance.
知道还需要什么吗
You know what it also needs?
"菲尔联♥系♥过我 他建议..."
"Spoke to Phil, and he suggested --"
宽容
Forgiveness.
好了 请给我备胎
Okay. Spare, please.
是的 医生
Yes, doctor.
真不敢相信我们碰到这种事太多次了
I can't believe this has happened to us so many times,
居然有了换胎的固定程序
we actually have a system.
我知道 从你第一次看到千斤顶
Oh, I know. You've come a long way
这一路走来你可不容易
from the first time you ever saw a jack.
记得吗 你不相信...
Remember, you couldn't believe...
抱歉 这真是太棒了
I'm sorry. This is amazing.
我正在抬起一辆车
I am lifting a car right now.
我是全世界最强壮的男人
I am the strongest man in the world.
还记得那次在约塞米蒂国家公园
Oh, do you remember that time in Yosemite
雪下得非常大吗
when it was snowing so bad?
记得 那是六年前吗
Yeah. What was that, like six years ago?
老天 不 是在领养莉莉之前
Oh, gosh. No, it was before Lily,
所以至少有七八年了
so it was at least seven or eight.
老天 时间过得真快
God, it is -- it's going by so fast.
对 那还用说
Yeah. You're telling me.
知道吗 24小时之前 这下面
You know, it's a different world down there
是一个完全不同的世界
than it was 24 hours ago.
小卡 轮胎 轮胎
Cam, tire. Tire!
老天 我的天 我的天
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my -- oh, my god.
我的天
Oh, my god!
对住在那个黄色房♥子里的人来说
It's gonna be a different world
世界也将要变得不同了
for the people in that yellow house.
我今晚的计划绝对不是这样的
This is not at all how I saw the evening going.
亲爱的 你绝对想不到
Honey, you have no idea.
你还记得我们的第一间公♥寓♥吗
Do you remember our first apartment?
记得 你怎么想到那个了
Yes. What -- what made you think of that?
我不知道
I don't know.
星空
The stars.
好了 来吧 换胎
All right. Come on. Let's do this.
好
Yeah.
-我愿意 -我愿意
- Yes. - Yes.
大腿上有星星的这位美女
Hey, there, you with the stars on your thighs.
-什么 -是首老歌♥ 我是想...
- Huh? - It's an old song. I thought I would...
我费个什么劲
Eh, why do I bother?
-这是什么 -曼尼给的
- What is this? - Oh. Oh, that's from Manny.
我本想过几天再给你
I was hoping to wait and give it to you in a couple of days.
你要记住他很好
But, uh, just remember that he's fine.
他离你的距离坐飞机就能到
He's only a plane ride away.
不错
Nice.
我去洗脸了
I'm going to wash my face.
好的
Okay.
希望我的表兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥不要带他去骑马
I hope that my cousins don't take him riding the horses
或是玩枪
or shooting the guns.
我知道他已经算是个成年男人了 但
I know that he's almost a man, but...
杰
Jay?
"你要照顾好杰
"Make sure you take care of Jay.
他周四体♥检♥后请给我打电♥话♥
Please call me after his checkup on Thursday.
我会非常想你们的"
I'll miss you guys so much."
真懂事 是吧
Nice, huh?
只是懂事吗
Nice?
我去把他的另一件睡袍寄给他
I'm gonna mail him his other robe.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表