记得把照片发我一份噢
Make sure I get copies of those.
他是不是很幽默
Isn't he funny?
我们跟他是一起的 所以我们就先
We're with him, so we're just gonna...
快来 你们先进
Come on. Through you go.
对不住 费格斯总是这样
Sorry. Classic Fergus,
带我们直接进来
getting us in like this.
小卡
Cam.
下一家礼品店在哪里
Where's the next gift shop?
继续逛礼品店我会疯的 莉莉
I cannot look at another souvenir, Lily.
都是因为你
You did this.
莉莉 放轻松
Lily, relax.
你会找到完美的纪念品的
You'll find the perfect one.
我也想相信你
I want to believe you,
但刚才那个救生员真的是帅到爆棚
but that lifeguard was the cutest boy I've ever seen.
我知道
I know.
你们好
Hey, guys!
在商务中心找到了他们
Found 'em in the business center.
快点走 我们还要赶去丛林的车呢
Come on. We got to catch the bus to the bush.
你们什么时候醒来的
What time did you wake up?
凌晨五点 克莱尔的职业道德感很强
5:00 A.M. Claire has an incredible work ethic.
[Yung-mi人名音似young me]
她跟我年轻时一模一样
She's like a young me.
杨蜜是我们来自韩国的会计
Yung-mi was our accountant from Korea.
操劳过度而死
Died at her desk.
好了 别再谈工作了
Okay, enough work.
-该享受我们的假期了 -没错
- It's time to enjoy our vacation. - Yeah.
知道了 我们只需再弄一下...
Yeah, we just got to finish up a few quick, little thi--
不行 工作结束
No, you're done.
-好吧 不工作了 -我们走吧
- Done. We're done. - Let's go.
杰 我很想你
Jay, I miss you.
而且我一人已经保护不了菲尔了
And besides, I don't know that I can keep Phil safe anymore.
我觉得他会死在这里
I think he's going to die here.
是费格斯的短♥信♥
Oh, it's Fergus.
什么 他为什么只给你发短♥信♥
What? Why did he text you and not me?
他邀请我们去休·杰克曼的游艇派对
He invited us to a party today on Hugh Jackman's yacht.
什么 今天吗 不要啊
What?! Not today! No!
我想见休·杰克曼
I want to meet Hugh Jackman!
我也是 我也是
I do, too. I do, too.
但我们不能再放家人的鸽子了
But, you know, w-we can't bail on my family again.
这样我们就真的成脑残粉了
That makes us complete star you-know-what-ers.
再说了 小卡 这也会很有意思的
Plus, Cam, this will be fun, too.
每个人都带了防晒霜和防虫剂吧
Everybody have their sunscreen and bug spray?
我带了蛇咬伤急救包
I got the snakebite kit.
各位 我们有个坏消息
Hey, guys, we just got some really bad news.
是啊 所以
Yeah, so...
行走于澳大利亚人祖先曾走过的小径
Walking the paths once trod by the first Australians
让我变得 怎样呢
has made me...what?
难以忍♥受
Unbearable?
幸运的话
Now, if we're lucky,
我们会见到一些著名的澳大利亚本地物种
we'll see some of Australia's more famous indigenous species --
袋鼠 澳洲野狗 考拉
kangaroo, dingoes, koala.
问个问题
Quick question.
很好 又一个问题
Oh, good -- another one.
那些小袋鼠 或者说幼兽出生的时候
Isn't it true that baby kangaroos, or -- or joeys,
真的没有后腿吗
are born without hind legs?
是的
Yes.
你又一次正确回答了自己的问题
Once again, you've correctly answered your own question.
刚收到橱柜橱柜橱柜公♥司♥的厄尔的短♥信♥
I just got a text from earl at Closets, Closets, Closets --
我知道那公♥司♥叫什么 老爸
I know what it's called, dad.
听听 "祝你下次好运 哈哈"
Listen to this -- "Better luck next time. Ha ha."
他总是知道说什么来激怒我
He always knows what to say to get my goat.
我在等木材供应商给我报价
I'm waiting for a quote from the lumber supplier,
可这次徒步要3个小时 手♥机♥会没信♥号♥♥
but this hike is three hours -- I'm gonna lose signal.
我们回去吧
Let's go back.
老爸 我们必须找个靠谱的借口
Dad, we can't just up and leave without a plausible reason wh--
克莱尔受伤了
Claire's hurt!
怎么了
What happened?
你知道她总是笨手笨脚的
Well, you know what a klutz she is.
亲爱的 你还好吧
Honey, are you okay?
不太好
Not really.
我来带她回营地吧
Yeah, well, I -- let me get her back to camp.
我们只会拖慢你们的速度
We're just gonna slow you down.
-来吧 乖女儿 -你们玩得开心
- Come on, sweetheart. -Yeah, you guys have fun.
他们是觉得我们有多白♥痴♥
How dumb do they think we are?
有时克莱尔会留给我食物的图片
Sometimes, claire leaves me pictures of food
而不是文字的购物清单
instead of a shopping list.
我好紧张
I'm so nervous.
我们真能看到穿泳装的休·杰克曼吗
Are we gonna see Hugh Jackman in a bathing suit?
我们要对穿泳装的休·杰克曼说什么呢
What do we say to hugh jackman in a bathing suit?
天啊 好"大"
Oh, my god. It's so big.
太直接了吧 不过他说不定会很开心
That's a bit direct, but, you know, he might be flattered.
原来你是在说那艘船
Oh, you're talking about the boat.
费格斯
Fergus!
费格斯
Fergus!
感谢上帝你们来了
Oh, guys. Thank god you're here.
我刚刚和休大吵了一架
Just had the worst fight with Hugh.
不是吧 怎么了
Oh, no. What happened?
我取笑《悲惨世界》里的罗素·克洛来着
I took a shot at Russell Crowe in "Les Mis."
结果休生气了
Hugh took offense.
他应该知道那角色
Oh, well, he has to know
-不该让罗素来演吧 -他必须知道
- Russell was horribly miscast. - He has to know.
绝对是选角失误
Horribly miscasted.
-不是他的错 -不是他的错
- It's not his fault. - It's not his fault.
他表演得还行 但是...
He was -- the acting was fine, but --
我们上船去把事情说清楚
Okay, let's get on this boat and fix this.
对 把一切说清楚
Yep. Fix it.Come on.
不是这条船
That's not the boat.
他们已经走了
They've already gone.
休穿着条暴露的泳裤站在甲板上
Hugh was standing on his deck in a skimpy, little bathing suit,
看起来很失望
disappointed look on his face.
慢着 我没听错吧 暴露的泳裤吗
Wait. I'm s-- wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Skimpy?
不好意思 站在他的什么上
I'm sorry -- standing on his what?
他的甲板上
On his deck.
[澳洲口音deck和dick"老二"发音相似]
船上的甲板 了解
Of the boat. Got it. Okay.
知道吗
You know what?
我们不需要他们
We don't need them.
我去雇条船 我们可以自己开派对
I'll hire a boat. We'll have our own party!
这才是生活 是吧
This is the life, eh, boys?
所以我们不是开这个去坐大船吗
Oh, s-- so we're not taking this to a bigger boat?
一条大船
A bigger boat!
来块鲜肉派吧
Have a meat pie.
不了 谢谢 不要
No, thank you. No.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
你还好吧 菲尔
Are you okay, Phil?
我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
我只是希望克莱尔能在这里
I just wish Claire was here to see all this.
而且我的脚已经肿成两倍大了
Plus, my foot's twice its normal size,
蚊子还追着我被水母咬过的地方叮
and the mosquitoes are really going after my jellyfish bites.
看哪 一个征兆
Look! A sign!
什么
What?
你想看袋鼠 现在就看到了
You wanted to see a kangaroo, and now you see one.
我想这是你妈妈在告诉你
I think this is your mother trying to tell you
接下来旅途会变得很棒 菲尔
that the rest of the trip is going to be magical, Phil.
我妈就是这种人
That is so my mom,
用袋鼠来传递讯息
to say it with a kangaroo.
看
Look.
太美了
So beautiful.
小心点 你会吓着它的
Okay, but be careful. You're gonna scare him.
亲 你好
G'day, mate.
你会不会...
Hey, aren't you gor--
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表